Well, it's been ten years since I joined

Discuss all sorts of manner regarding the latest TV/games/music etc news. Pokémon chat goes in either Pokémon forums.

Moderator: Forum staff

zen
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Well, it's been ten years since I joined

Post by zen »

Now I'm finishing up college and I spent the night reading posts from when I was in middle school.
How's it hanging, guys?
ImageImage
Bio is incredible:http://www.studiodaily.com/main/techniq ... /6850.html

The universe is not indifferent to intelligence, it is actively hostile to it.

pyrakitt
Viridian City

Re: Well, it's been ten years since I joined

Post by pyrakitt »

I joined rather recently in comparison, just this passed October in fact. Rather wish I'd known about this site earlier but having fun none the less.

What did you major in?

zen
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau

Post by zen »

It's great to hear that this place still has an enthusiastic community! Where is everybody? I've looked around and I don't see too many active topics.

Right now I'm studying as a Biochemistry and Mathematics double major. I mean, I've always loved my science. :)
I'm finishing up my Junior year this semester and then I should only have around 6 or so classes until I graduate and move on to grad school.

It's weird, I never expected to be talking about college on this old forum. I remember how huge this was for me and my friends in middle school. We thought this forum was the coolest biz.
ImageImage
Bio is incredible:http://www.studiodaily.com/main/techniq ... /6850.html

The universe is not indifferent to intelligence, it is actively hostile to it.

pyrakitt
Viridian City

Post by pyrakitt »

Not too many people are active on the forums anymore, least that I can see. I've been seeing more and more new names in the list of last active breeders at the bottom of the main page of the Adoption Agency though so I hope it'll get more active.

Interesting, what job field are you planning to go into? I know the lure of Science! My dad is a retired physics teacher, it's been a staple of the household since before I was born.

I'm not even sure some of the forums I visited when I first got on the internet exist anymore.

Powerchu

Post by Powerchu »

The forums haven't been too active as of late. Since the retirement of AA development 2 years ago the forums and site have died down in activity. The yearly visit from Delibird and the announcement of a new update to add Gen 6 support into the AA has revived the site somewhat. Hopefully the forums and the site will revive a bit more once the update is released into AA. I don't even know what is in the update aside from what was in the announcement topic (Pokéwalker from HG/SS) so I can't really comment on that at all.

I will say is does feel nice to go back and look at one's old posts every once in a while and see where you've come from as a member of the site to where you've come to in life now. I'll hit my 12 year anniversary on new years eve this year. lols

Friend Code: 2466-7146-9497 (Ledyba, Illumise, Heracross)

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey

Post by Pikachu3828 »

Hey zen, good to see you again. It's always nice to see familiar faces pop up again and see what people have been up to :)

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.

Eeveevolve
Viridian City

Post by Eeveevolve »

Im alive!