I found a few errors

Need any help regarding this website, or have a suggestion on how we could improve something? Found a bug or error? Please post all issues related to this website here.

Moderator: Forum staff

Ice pokemon user
First Pokémon!
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

I found a few errors

Post by Ice pokemon user »

1. when you fight the robbers for the radio chip, my HP went up skyhigh and the enemies couldn't take any damage from me(It did me the favor later on)
2. the "search for wild pokemon" button doesn't work Immediatly. then when I move, it says "you are currently in a battle which really annoyed me.
3.(finally) I can't continue after beating Jasmine. I don't think you can continue going after that(I didn't read the other threads so please do not ban me fro spamming. I don't have all this time for reading FYI :-x )

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey

Post by Pikachu3828 »

Moved to bugs & errors.
  1. That's odd, I've never heard of that happening before :-? Which battle was it, the first, second or third robber?
  2. It does work everytime, but like in the Gameboy games you don't always find a Pokémon straight away. And you get the "you are currently in a battle thing" because you are too impatient; you have to wait for the page to fully load each time before you try again, getting that screen means you found a Pokémon but were too impatient to wait for it to tell you so and automatically take you to the battle.
  3. No, you can't continue yet
Last edited by Pikachu3828 on Wed 05 Apr, 2006 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.

Ice pokemon user
First Pokémon!

ooooh......

sorry for posting this on the wrong forum. but first let me explain the three problems i just explained.

1. when I used Ivysaur's leech seed that happened(It lasted the whole three battles after hitting the first time with the first robber, then when I get hit, the giant HP bar drops instead of turnning red. then when the bar drops a certain level, It starts to turn red again; as usual)

2. I do wait for it to fully load, but sometime when I'm not looking for pokemon, a battle just springs up and says "you are about to enter a battle with (pokemon's name). That gets annoying because when I enter a pokemon centre, It says I can't heal until I finish the battle.

3. Oh, so the RPG's not completed yet.

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey

Post by Pikachu3828 »

1. Hmm, probably something wrong with the numbers used, I'll look into it.
  2. You don't always have to search for wild Pokémon to find them, sometimes they spring out and attack you of their own accord
  3. Yeah

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.

Ice pokemon user
First Pokémon!

Okay.

1. Okay

2. I knew that

3. are they working on the RPG anytime soon?

GX001
Viridian City

Re: I found a few errors

Post by GX001 »

Ice pokemon user wrote:1. when you fight the robbers for the radio chip, my HP went up skyhigh and the enemies couldn't take any damage from me(It did me the favor later on)
2. the "search for wild pokemon" button doesn't work Immediatly. then when I move, it says "you are currently in a battle which really annoyed me.
3.(finally) I can't continue after beating Jasmine. I don't think you can continue going after that(I didn't read the other threads so please do not ban me fro spamming. I don't have all this time for reading FYI :-x )
yeah samething happened to me