Notch-eared Pichu

Discuss the Generation IV remakes of Pokémon Gold/Silver.

Moderator: Forum staff

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Notch-eared Pichu

Post by Pikachu3828 »

It was recently revealed that if you bring a special Pikachu coloured Pichu into Ilex Forest with you (which used to be the home of Celebi) then a notch-eared Pichu will pop out from behind the shrine and join your team.

What do people think of this? Do you think it'll even come be released in the west? I'm not so sure as the Pikachu coloured Pichu was a special movie event download. The west lags behind Japan in terms of Pokémon movies and they're no longer released in the cinemas. If it does come over to the west it would simply be at a download event and I think they're more likely then to just give away the notch-eared Pichu since the scripted events for obtaining special Pokémon (ie Darkrai) were ignored this generation in favour of just giving them away.

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.

WhoKnows_WhoCares
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Custom Title: The Dark Trainer
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 438184851741

Re: Notch-eared Pichu

Post by WhoKnows_WhoCares »

Actually Platinum is now starting to use those said pre-scripted events as you get the special item for these events via wi-fi... now currently these have only been released in japan, but there is still a high chance that these will make it over to the west soon.

However, as you said the Pikachu coloured Pichu was a Pre-order movie download, and we dont do do the movies over here (we're barely getting the DVD's in the UK, but still). That said, if we DID get the Download over here, it would be the Pikachu coloured Pichu for as we've had moive event pokemon released as a download before... one of which actually unlocks an event in a game when traded to it (sound familar)

While we're still waiting for it in the UK, The Regigigas that when traded to Platinum unlocks the other Regi's was a movie Pre-order pokemon for the Shaymin movie like the Pikachu coloured Pichu is at the moment. That same regigigas (along with the Shaymin that was available at the movie itself) has now moved across to the west as the Americans were able to download Regigigas and we both were able to download shaymin. In fact that shaymin also unlocks an event in platinum... its not much of one, but you can only get the Gracidea Flower with either that Shaymin or the one you catch in platinum... hackers who caught Shaymin in d/p wont get the item needed to get Shaymin to sky forme

in the last couple of years, both America and the UK have started to get the same event pokemon that have been released in Japan... i wouldnt count it out yet that we wont get the Pikachu coloured Pichu - you just have to rememebr that like the Game's releases, there can be a significant amount of time between it being out in Japan and out over here...
Member of the Umbreon Club - PM pikapower06 to Join.

Thanks to miradapurple for creating my cool avatar.

Pokémon Pearl FC: Ace/4381 8485 1741

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City
Custom Title: Pokémon Snatcher
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 90313328676

Post by Ryan659 »

I like the idea, hopefully the event Pichu will make it overseas.

If not, there's always the chance of getting someone to trade it to you..

MollyDJmaster
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Post by MollyDJmaster »

I swear I saw a video on it once... On youtube... It said ... something. I think it was a shiny :Pikachu: that got the notch eared :Pichu:

Also, please click my and GPXPlus account creatures!
ImageImageImage

boobearbezzie
Pallet Town

Post by boobearbezzie »

Yeah, but can you trust everything YouTube says? People can add things onto the films you know...