NINTENDO ACKNOWLEDGED HG/SS!

Discuss the Generation IV remakes of Pokémon Gold/Silver.

Moderator: Forum staff

pikalover1234
Vermilion City
Vermilion City
Custom Title: Oh Noes. Sorry.
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 287870574463

NINTENDO ACKNOWLEDGED HG/SS!

Post by pikalover1234 »

Finally, Nintendo/Pokemon.com in America acknowledged Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver, Coming Spring 2010,
I'm Shaking in my Boots with excitement!
Former Pika Club regular, now life's caught up and things got complicated.

Ho-Oh
Celadon City
Celadon City
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 43254632183

Re: NINTENDO ACKNOWLEDGED HG/SS!

Post by Ho-Oh »

I think that's pretty fast. (english release)
Disco Fever!

WhoKnows_WhoCares
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Custom Title: The Dark Trainer
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 438184851741

Post by WhoKnows_WhoCares »

This isnt on our news page because currenltly its broken and noting can be added to it until its fixed

Ok, first that site actually says that Both US and Europe will be getting it in Spring 2010. Good News

Second, this does not mean we'll be getting it at the same time. not so good news, but spring is between march and may. This may confuse people IF next year US has a Q1 listing for a release while Europe has a Q2... that's because March is in the Q1 on the year while may is in Q2 - more on that in a momnt.

Third - this isnt actually fast. It's earlier announced than i would have expected, but the release is about right. If you look at Platinum release, it was out in September in Japan last year. In March this year the US got the game and it was released in May over in Europe. As stated earler, March and May are both classed as 'Spring' in terms of release schedules (if not in terms of weather) and as such, I can easily see Heart Gold and Soul Silver following the same kind of release schedule - yeah, that's a prediction and whether i'm right or wrong i'm going to point back to here when the dates are actually announced.

Fourth - could you please stop posting your topic titles in Capital Letters - its very annoying and i'm sure its against the rules (and if its not, it should be)
Member of the Umbreon Club - PM pikapower06 to Join.

Thanks to miradapurple for creating my cool avatar.

Pokémon Pearl FC: Ace/4381 8485 1741

Kikyo
Saffron City
Saffron City
Custom Title: Krazy Kat
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Post by Kikyo »

Spring, huh?
That's wonderful; plenty of time to get MD Sky and beat it before HD/SS comes out.
Hopefully, at the rate I'm saving money, I'll have plenty to get both and go to Germany with my school.
Can't wait, for all of them. ^_^
Image Image