Chat Room! The place to chat!

All discussion regarding The Pika Club's Adoption Agency goes within this forum and its subforums.
WhoKnows_WhoCares
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Custom Title: The Dark Trainer
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 438184851741

Re: Chat Room! The place to chat!

Post by WhoKnows_WhoCares »

I will say that there are a few entries who didnt win that could have done easily. Its one of those things where we could have ended up strugling to pick 8 because there was only a few good entries, this time we had so many good ones we struggled to narrow it down, in fact i think our shortlist was something like 15 winners... there's only 17 elegible people in this thing.

Also Clarrissa, your list is wrong, that is not the 8 winners.
Member of the Umbreon Club - PM pikapower06 to Join.

Thanks to miradapurple for creating my cool avatar.

Pokémon Pearl FC: Ace/4381 8485 1741

Clarissa
Vermilion City
Vermilion City
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Post by Clarissa »

Rokuta wrote:Pretty sure 2/4 of my irl friends on here won, glad I was able to help one of them out enough to get it. Possibly 3/4, considering the caped one.

Anyhow congrats to the winners, Hoping I'm still in this but unless the first one turns out to be my entry somehow I'm pretty much out of luck :P
Hey, yours could easily be the first one too! (I didn't list yours cuz of the crouching and Mordecham's was described as a relaxed posture)

WhoKnows_WhoCares wrote:I will say that there are a few entries who didnt win that could have done easily. Its one of those things where we could have ended up strugling to pick 8 because there was only a few good entries, this time we had so many good ones we struggled to narrow it down, in fact i think our shortlist was something like 15 winners... there's only 17 elegible people in this thing.

Also Clarrissa, your list is wrong, that is not the 8 winners.
Well I didn't think they were all right : P Will be more fun seeing who they really are then~

also known as Ferret-X
Currently searching for: female gen III Pichu. Please contact if you can help me out!

Rokuta
Mt. Moon
Mt. Moon

Post by Rokuta »

On an unrelated note, has ANYONE gotten PkRs yet?

Guardian Shizo
Viridian Forest

Post by Guardian Shizo »

I haven't, but I truly feel like RNG has it out for me so I shouldn't be surprised.
ImageImage
But curiosity can at times reveal things that were better left unknown.

Powerchu

Post by Powerchu »

i'm actually wondering if anyone has even received a female pokemon from sevii one island yet. i've only seen males come out of it myself. lols no pokerus for me though.

Friend Code: 2466-7146-9497 (Ledyba, Illumise, Heracross)

Goggy
Custom Title: Nacho eating Guy-fan

Post by Goggy »

I feel so out of sorts with what's going on, aha. Uni has been keeping me too busy.

SageOfMagic
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Post by SageOfMagic »

I certainly know that feeling...except I'd say AA is my greatest procrastination tool from coding XD
I know two pokemon that had PkRs. Neither were in my party, but others. One is now immune and I'm unaware of what happened to the second. So it does exist just isn't being spread around.
But then again, PkRs in game is pretty hard to find anyways. I only have it on my white game because someone traded it to me. Quite a surprise on my end.

Rokuta
Mt. Moon
Mt. Moon

Post by Rokuta »

The first time I got pkrs in game was on my shiny groudon. A friend of mine convinced me it had cancer and I had to release it or it would spread to my other pokemon and they would all die.

Gaurdian shizo can vouch for me on this one.

Clarissa
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Post by Clarissa »

The first time I got pkrs in game was on my gold version. I had no idea what was going on and let it die XD

Then I think I got it on one of my gen III games...no idea which one. I usually have pretty good luck with it for some reason.

also known as Ferret-X
Currently searching for: female gen III Pichu. Please contact if you can help me out!

Guardian Shizo
Viridian Forest

Post by Guardian Shizo »

Rokuta wrote:The first time I got pkrs in game was on my shiny groudon. A friend of mine convinced me it had cancer and I had to release it or it would spread to my other pokemon and they would all die.

Gaurdian shizo can vouch for me on this one.

That was terrible oh goodness. No idea why you believed him though.

My first Pkrs was on my Silver version. My typhlosion got it and became fascinated by it. I was actually really sad when he lost it, but that was because I didn't know it passed to my party. Now that I think about it, I've gotten it every gen possible :-P
ImageImage

SageOfMagic
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Post by SageOfMagic »

Goodness you guys are all lucky :0 I honestly didn't even know it existed until a friend told me during the 5th gen wave. Then like I said, got it in an online trade while trying to complete my white pokedex. Still have not achieved that sadly. I swear one day I will reach my goal of filling a pokedex and it will be glorious.

WhoKnows_WhoCares
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Custom Title: The Dark Trainer
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 438184851741

Post by WhoKnows_WhoCares »

I got pkrs from a GTS trade once... that was really the only time i had it i seem to recall. Also, the only dexes i've never finised are the 3rd gen (curse that celebi that was only ever released in japan on a bonus disc) and the 5th... but i'm only missing Mellotea and she hasnt been released over in the west yet - so i'm cool with that.
Member of the Umbreon Club - PM pikapower06 to Join.

Thanks to miradapurple for creating my cool avatar.

Pokémon Pearl FC: Ace/4381 8485 1741

Guardian Shizo
Viridian Forest

Post by Guardian Shizo »

Up until 4th gen, I had no way to get any of the event pokemon. Barely any nintendo events came to this area. I wasn't lucky like Frodo who was actually able to get one of them :(

Pokedex wise let's see...
I believe the only gen I haven't completed was 3rd. I even managed to finish 5th gen (at least my Black version anyway, I didn't even attempt in White 2)
ImageImage

SageOfMagic
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Post by SageOfMagic »

luckyyyyyy
It's hard to fill the dex when I can't find anyone to give me what I need and haven't seen. Like oddish. Not a single person will trade me an oddish. And I can't ask for it because I never saw it in white and don't know anyone with an oddish.
Not to mention all the legendary gaps. I managed to get a dex entry for Latias and Heatran through a temp trade where I let someone borrow my Darkrai, but...I'm not eager to trade with him again. He refused to give it back a few days so he could do some sort of challenge in his game, gave my Darkrai all new moves without my permission, then almost wiped his game before someone nagged him to give it back.

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey

Post by Pikachu3828 »

I seem to have a lot of luck when it comes to Pokérus, I've contracted it in one of my games from every single generation its existed in.

Yet I can't find shinies to save my life, I've found one shiny in the wild in all my games since shinies existed.

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.