Chat Room! The place to chat!

All discussion regarding The Pika Club's Adoption Agency goes within this forum and its subforums.
WhoKnows_WhoCares
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Custom Title: The Dark Trainer
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 438184851741

Re: Chat Room! The place to chat!

Post by WhoKnows_WhoCares »

Making good looking, believable and uniformed looking badges is hard...

I mean REALLY hard
Member of the Umbreon Club - PM pikapower06 to Join.

Thanks to miradapurple for creating my cool avatar.

Pokémon Pearl FC: Ace/4381 8485 1741

SageOfMagic
Vermilion City
Vermilion City
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Post by SageOfMagic »

You have my respect for doing this, because I was about ready to drive my head into a wall when I attempted to sprite my own entry like Clarissa did.
I'm sure it'll all turn out super awesome though.

WhoKnows_WhoCares
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

the sprites are easy... well ish, had to have a bit of creative licence on some of them - but i really do love working with them and making them

Having that feeling on the badges though right now... they just look... like a 5 year olds scribblings...

cheerio495
Fuschia City
Fuschia City

Post by cheerio495 »

Hey people today I am the golden user so if you want extra money and exp, please click on my pokes, thanks.
First to have: Ledian, Venomoth, and Persain

XxFrostedBladexX
First Pokémon!

Post by XxFrostedBladexX »

It's super amazing that you can make them and sprites, I can't draw off paper to save my life(not that I can draw on paper xD) anyways I'm sure they look amazing! :3
Spoiler: show

SageOfMagic
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Post by SageOfMagic »

And slowly more pokemon gen 6 information is released.

cheerio495
Fuschia City
Fuschia City

Post by cheerio495 »

SageOfMagic wrote:And slowly more pokemon gen 6 information is released.
Another Eeveelution. Any idea's on what type it is? The color makes me think it's another psychic type, but its appearance makes me think it could also be a flying type. Then they show a picture of it possibly using a fire move.

Rokuta
Mt. Moon
Mt. Moon

Post by Rokuta »

I'm betting it's a normal type, it doesn't quite look flying.

WhoKnows_WhoCares
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

I could see it but would they really do a normal evolution being that eevee is really the normal type? What about Bug, Ghost, Dragon or fighting? Until we find out we wont really know.

Also, Can't give you and exact date but i'm getting so close to getting this Gym Leaders competition announced. Just got a couple of more things to do, mostly with presentation. To thank you for your paitents, how about another teaser:

I'll just leave those there without any real explination as to what they are or if/how they relate to the Gym Leaders comp - i'll let you try to figure that out!!!

SageOfMagic
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Post by SageOfMagic »

You and your teasers XP

Robert
Got Soul Badge!
Got Soul Badge!

Post by Robert »

I was thinking that so far each new eeveelution introduced has used an evolve method that is newly introduced in that game (e.g. happiness evolution or location specific evolution) so I reckon that means we're in for a new way of evolving. Other than that there's very few types it looks like it could belong to that haven't already been taken. My hopes are on Dragon-type (yeah right) and my money is on either Poison, Flying or possibly a newly introduced type. I also reckon this isn't the only new eeveelution we'll be seeing this game.

As for the new sprite spoilers, I have my suspicions but the third and fourth ones have really thrown me off.

cheerio495
Fuschia City
Fuschia City

Post by cheerio495 »

Robert wrote:I was thinking that so far each new eeveelution introduced has used an evolve method that is newly introduced in that game (e.g. happiness evolution or location specific evolution) so I reckon that means we're in for a new way of evolving. Other than that there's very few types it looks like it could belong to that haven't already been taken. My hopes are on Dragon-type (yeah right) and my money is on either Poison, Flying or possibly a newly introduced type. I also reckon this isn't the only new eeveelution we'll be seeing this game.
So the english name for the new eeveelution is sylveon (i may have spelt it wrong). Which means it is problably a poison type.

Rokuta
Mt. Moon
Mt. Moon

Post by Rokuta »

cheerio495 wrote:
Robert wrote:I was thinking that so far each new eeveelution introduced has used an evolve method that is newly introduced in that game (e.g. happiness evolution or location specific evolution) so I reckon that means we're in for a new way of evolving. Other than that there's very few types it looks like it could belong to that haven't already been taken. My hopes are on Dragon-type (yeah right) and my money is on either Poison, Flying or possibly a newly introduced type. I also reckon this isn't the only new eeveelution we'll be seeing this game.
So the english name for the new eeveelution is sylveon (i may have spelt it wrong). Which means it is problably a poison type.
Or flying, Slyv makes me think of the mythological Sylph which are invisible beings of the air.

WhoKnows_WhoCares
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Rokuta wrote:
cheerio495 wrote:
Or flying, Slyv makes me think of the mythological Sylph which are invisible beings of the air.
Not to mention that its French name is Nymphali, derived from Nymphs, and its German name is Feelinara, Fee in German is Fairy. I think the name is basically a take on Fariy/Sprite/Narute Spirit. A possiblity is that its a Bug type

Rokuta
Mt. Moon
Mt. Moon

Post by Rokuta »

To be honest I think it's normal type, despite the name.