Chat Room! The place to chat!

All discussion regarding The Pika Club's Adoption Agency goes within this forum and its subforums.
Post Reply
User avatar
WhoKnows_WhoCares
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Posts: 2657
Joined: Sat 08 Apr, 2006 9:47 pm
Custom Title: The Dark Trainer
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 438184851741
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Chat Room! The place to chat!

Post by WhoKnows_WhoCares »

Check my party - put mine in there for you to see.
Member of the Umbreon Club - PM pikapower06 to Join.

Thanks to miradapurple for creating my cool avatar.

Pokémon Pearl FC: Ace/4381 8485 1741


User avatar
Powerchu
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1396
Joined: Wed 31 Dec, 2003 10:23 pm
Location: alone
Contact:

Re: Chat Room! The place to chat!

Post by Powerchu »

Been a while. lol been busy playing on my xbox one. Anyways Happy Turkey Day for those that celebrate it. lols
Image

Friend Code: 2466-7146-9497 (Ledyba, Illumise, Heracross)

User avatar
Powerchu
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1396
Joined: Wed 31 Dec, 2003 10:23 pm
Location: alone
Contact:

Re: Chat Room! The place to chat!

Post by Powerchu »

Almost a month since the last post, still i hate double posting but it's that time of year again so....

Merry Christmas to everyone here at The Pika Club!
Image

Friend Code: 2466-7146-9497 (Ledyba, Illumise, Heracross)

User avatar
Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey
Posts: 4827
Joined: Tue 27 May, 2003 4:42 pm
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Chat Room! The place to chat!

Post by Pikachu3828 »

Double posting is more acceptable nowadays I think since it's not really as busy as it used to be :wink: It's a bit late but Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all still here :mrgreen:

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.

pyrakitt
Viridian City
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon 20 Oct, 2014 3:17 am
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Re: Chat Room! The place to chat!

Post by pyrakitt »

And a late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all as well.

I'm feeling completely blind. I had to reset Firefox to get rid of an issue and now this site keeps logging me out. Where's the option to keep me logged in?

User avatar
Powerchu
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1396
Joined: Wed 31 Dec, 2003 10:23 pm
Location: alone
Contact:

Re: Chat Room! The place to chat!

Post by Powerchu »

Happy 20th Pokémon!

Holiday 2016 Pokémon Sun and Moon!
Image

Friend Code: 2466-7146-9497 (Ledyba, Illumise, Heracross)

pyrakitt
Viridian City
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon 20 Oct, 2014 3:17 am
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Re: Chat Room! The place to chat!

Post by pyrakitt »

And Pokken Tournament out in 19 days!
And Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow available in the e-shop with the ability to trade and Bank the Pokemon.

If Pokemon Go makes it out this year as well it's going to be a fantastic year of Pokemon.

User avatar
Powerchu
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1396
Joined: Wed 31 Dec, 2003 10:23 pm
Location: alone
Contact:

Re: Chat Room! The place to chat!

Post by Powerchu »

pokemon go will be fun if it comes this year. alot on the plate to make it work though.

Celebi is up on Wifi for those with X/Y/ORAS. Starting Friday going through October 31st Pokemon bank is giving out the Hoenn Regi Trio with their Hidden Abilities.
Image

Friend Code: 2466-7146-9497 (Ledyba, Illumise, Heracross)

User avatar
cheerio495
Fuschia City
Fuschia City
Posts: 936
Joined: Wed 13 Dec, 2006 2:51 am
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0
Location: America
Contact:

Re: Chat Room! The place to chat!

Post by cheerio495 »

pyrakitt wrote:And Pokken Tournament out in 19 days!
And Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow available in the e-shop with the ability to trade and Bank the Pokemon.

If Pokemon Go makes it out this year as well it's going to be a fantastic year of Pokemon.
I got Blue. I beat the elite four a while back and hope to catch all 151 but I haven't been playing much since beating the elite four. Did anyone else get any of the old games?
Image
First to have: Ledian, Venomoth, and Persain

User avatar
Powerchu
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1396
Joined: Wed 31 Dec, 2003 10:23 pm
Location: alone
Contact:

Re: Chat Room! The place to chat!

Post by Powerchu »

got all 3 (red, blue, & yellow) myself. planning on getting both Sun and Moon when they come out as well. I'm liking what's be revealed for them so far. Popplio is my favorite of the 3 starters but then again i've always leaned towards the water type starters. lol

still waiting for november/december to finally get my hands on a meloetta and genesect (missing both to complete my alpha sapphire dex. lol)
Image

Friend Code: 2466-7146-9497 (Ledyba, Illumise, Heracross)

User avatar
cheerio495
Fuschia City
Fuschia City
Posts: 936
Joined: Wed 13 Dec, 2006 2:51 am
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0
Location: America
Contact:

Re: Chat Room! The place to chat!

Post by cheerio495 »

Powerchu wrote:got all 3 (red, blue, & yellow) myself. planning on getting both Sun and Moon when they come out as well. I'm liking what's be revealed for them so far. Popplio is my favorite of the 3 starters but then again i've always leaned towards the water type starters. lol

still waiting for november/december to finally get my hands on a meloetta and genesect (missing both to complete my alpha sapphire dex. lol)
I generally lean towards water as well but for some reason Rowlet looks really cool. The free for all battle looks really cool and fun as well.
I'm not really big on the legends but am really disappointed on missing the Johto trio.
Image
First to have: Ledian, Venomoth, and Persain

User avatar
Powerchu
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1396
Joined: Wed 31 Dec, 2003 10:23 pm
Location: alone
Contact:

Re: Chat Room! The place to chat!

Post by Powerchu »

I'll be getting both games so i'll have all 3 starters anyways. I like both Solgaleo and Lunala's designs but typing i'm not too much of a fan of. My Guesses on typing were way off, my guess for Solgaleo was Fire/Fairy and Lunala guess for me was Ghost/Fairy or Dark/Fairy. I got the ghost part right for Lunala at least.

I'm kinda interested in seeing if Pikipek is going to stay Normal/Flying or drop the normal type in place of something like Grass or Steel. I wouldn't mind seeing another Steel/Flying or Electric/Flying since we don't have many of those. Pikipek having access to Skill Link has me guessing it'll learn Fury Attack early on and possibly Bullet Seed down the road due to it's entry on the main pokemon website. Maybe a new flying type attack that hits 2-5 times will be added but who knows at this point.
Image

Friend Code: 2466-7146-9497 (Ledyba, Illumise, Heracross)

User avatar
Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey
Posts: 4827
Joined: Tue 27 May, 2003 4:42 pm
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Chat Room! The place to chat!

Post by Pikachu3828 »

Pokémon Go ended up being a surprisingly good game despite all the server issues they had at launch. Anyone else here playing it? I'm level 11 at the moment, not the most impressive by a long shot but unfortunately the game really heavily favours living in a city. Where I live in sort of the suburbs my nearest Pokéstop is a 10 minute walk away and the next another 10 minute walk after that :-?

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.

User avatar
cheerio495
Fuschia City
Fuschia City
Posts: 936
Joined: Wed 13 Dec, 2006 2:51 am
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0
Location: America
Contact:

Re: Chat Room! The place to chat!

Post by cheerio495 »

Pikachu3828 wrote:Pokémon Go ended up being a surprisingly good game despite all the server issues they had at launch. Anyone else here playing it? I'm level 11 at the moment, not the most impressive by a long shot but unfortunately the game really heavily favours living in a city. Where I live in sort of the suburbs my nearest Pokéstop is a 10 minute walk away and the next another 10 minute walk after that :-?
I don't play. I downloaded it twice and both times it crashed on me. The crash was probably due to the server issue you mentioned. I really have no plans on re-downloading the app due to very limited free time to do much of anything.

Powerchu wrote:I'll be getting both games so i'll have all 3 starters anyways. I like both Solgaleo and Lunala's designs but typing i'm not too much of a fan of. My Guesses on typing were way off, my guess for Solgaleo was Fire/Fairy and Lunala guess for me was Ghost/Fairy or Dark/Fairy. I got the ghost part right for Lunala at least.

I'm kinda interested in seeing if Pikipek is going to stay Normal/Flying or drop the normal type in place of something like Grass or Steel. I wouldn't mind seeing another Steel/Flying or Electric/Flying since we don't have many of those. Pikipek having access to Skill Link has me guessing it'll learn Fury Attack early on and possibly Bullet Seed down the road due to it's entry on the main pokemon website. Maybe a new flying type attack that hits 2-5 times will be added but who knows at this point.
The typing's for Solgaleo and Lunala surprised me. Since the Alola region is a bunch of islands I wonder if you'd be able to get the surf HM early in the game. Also the battle royal looks to be very interesting as well.
Image
First to have: Ledian, Venomoth, and Persain

User avatar
Powerchu
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1396
Joined: Wed 31 Dec, 2003 10:23 pm
Location: alone
Contact:

Re: Chat Room! The place to chat!

Post by Powerchu »

I personally hope HMs are still in just for consistency but it looks like the field utility of HMs is getting partially if not fully replaced by the Pokéride system. I also like the idea of the Alolan forms, but at the same time I kind of don't like how it seems they are keeping it for Gen 1 only mons. I understand it's the 20th anniversary in Japan for Pokémon which is why it seems the Alolan forms are looking like it's going to be Gen 1 only mons.

Masuda has said himself that Megas are still in but they are not the focus for information revealed so that we see the new mechanics and content rather than repeat stuff (like Mega reveals would be) so the real question is if we'll actually see any new Megas for Sun and Moon which I'm personally thinking there will be and will be kept a surprise for post story. I am liking the fact that we are getting sides quests that may or may not effect the main story much like the Pyukumuku clean the beach quest and the searching for the Zyguarde Cores and Cells.

Next few days the leaks from Corocoro should be coming along with new information from the Pokémon website on the 14th.
Image

Friend Code: 2466-7146-9497 (Ledyba, Illumise, Heracross)

Post Reply