Got a Question? Get an Answer Here

All discussion regarding The Pika Club's Adoption Agency goes within this forum and its subforums.
cheerio495
Fuschia City
Fuschia City
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Re: Got a Question? Get an Answer Here

Post by cheerio495 »

Sorry for double posting.
I have two questions.
(1) I forgot how to change our status in the AA, was this taken away or can I am I not looking hard enough for it?
(2) Well I haven't really looked into this but is there a way to change the way the date is displayed?

Thanks.
First to have: Ledian, Venomoth, and Persain

krazykat1980
Viridian City

Post by krazykat1980 »

If you're talking about where your trainer card says you need an extra Farfetch'd - Right side panel - your account - edit personal message...

As far as time display goes... I haven't found one on the AA... and it's annoying because it shows the time in my time zone, which makes it hard for me to know when to water berries and get scratch cards and etc.... I've written a greasemonkey script to put the server time next to the clock, and I plan on sharing it soon... if that's not what you are looking for, let me know and maybe I can make a script that shows the time and date the way you want... I do believe there's a way to change the forum date display in settings though
Pokemon I'm looking to buy/trade!

Shop restocked daily with berries, stones and fossils!

WhoKnows_WhoCares
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Custom Title: The Dark Trainer
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 438184851741

Post by WhoKnows_WhoCares »

the pokenet feature (the status thing cheerio was referring to) has been removed. However everybodies last post is still displayed on your profile.

The clock should always show the server time, I have no idea why it does not and is on my list of little things that needs looking at. Beyond that, there was no other way to affect the way the time/date displays
Member of the Umbreon Club - PM pikapower06 to Join.

Thanks to miradapurple for creating my cool avatar.

Pokémon Pearl FC: Ace/4381 8485 1741

cheerio495
Fuschia City
Fuschia City

Post by cheerio495 »

WhoKnows_WhoCares wrote:the pokenet feature (the status thing cheerio was referring to) has been removed. However everybodies last post is still displayed on your profile.
ok, thanks. Mine has that I still need a farfetch'd which I don't need anymore. A couple of people pm'd me asking if I still needed one and I have to say that I don't.
WhoKnows_WhoCares wrote:The clock should always show the server time, I have no idea why it does not and is on my list of little things that needs looking at. Beyond that, there was no other way to affect the way the time/date displays
First to have: Ledian, Venomoth, and Persain

krazykat1980
Viridian City

Post by krazykat1980 »

Like I posted before WhoKnows... If you're talking about where your trainer card says you need an extra Farfetch'd (where my trainer card has a link to my forum thread) - Right side panel - your account - edit personal message... THAT is still there because I just checked before my previous post.... Unless there are 2 messages on your trainer card... personal message and the thing WhoKnows is talking about? That's possible I guess...

And depending on what you want the time or date to do, I may be able to write you a greasemonkey script for that... if you're interested, PM me with the details of what you want done with it...

WhoKnows_WhoCares
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

krazykat1980 wrote:Like I posted before WhoKnows... If you're talking about where your trainer card says you need an extra Farfetch'd (where my trainer card has a link to my forum thread) - Right side panel - your account - edit personal message... THAT is still there because I just checked before my previous post.... Unless there are 2 messages on your trainer card... personal message and the thing WhoKnows is talking about? That's possible I guess
The farfetch'd message is not the message that would be changed by that function. On cheerio's card that would change the one starting 'whit beyond measure'

We use to have a feature called te pokenet, the idea was a mini social network kind of thing where you could update your 'status' at any time and on any page of the AA for more trivial matters, such as cheerio asking for farfetch'd or someone just hatched a certain Pokemon. It was only ever in the beta and in the end the feature was removed. Allthouh the last messages posted from the system still remain viewable on the cards.

LunaN
Viridian Forest

Post by LunaN »

where would you go to see how many pokemon you have looked at the share the luv thing?
"Ride free citizen." Throttle
I wasn't meant to be understood

http://kuro-kai08.deviantart.com/journal/Eggs-431866768

WhoKnows_WhoCares
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

We don't have that info shared to users

LunaN
Viridian Forest

Post by LunaN »

oh ok i just wanted to know so i knew how much i had to go on the achievements

krazykat1980
Viridian City

Post by krazykat1980 »

There is kinda a way to tell though... on your trainer card under stats it shows how many total interactions you've done... if you guesstimate how many you did without the luvdisc you can kinda tell how many you HAVE done... or if you have no clue how many you had before it will still give you an idea of where you are (if it only shows 10k and you're going for the 50k achievement you know you have at least 40k left to do)

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey

Post by Pikachu3828 »

I've added some of the requested stats like Share the Luv and Golden User count to the statistics tab of breeder profiles since there's no real reason not to display them. I've also removed the last Pokenet messages for everyone since it's from a dropped feature.

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.

LunaN
Viridian Forest

Post by LunaN »

where do you get a key of light?

WhoKnows_WhoCares
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

It's hidden pretty well. My usual advice is to complete any quest and achievement that you can, and it'll show itself

LunaN
Viridian Forest

Post by LunaN »

i have 4 green shards 4 blue don't know where the others are can someone help? anyway you can put up something to let us know how much exp we have till the next level? like what you did for the pokedolls. anyway to add how many times we have gone to meditation island for the achievement Medicham Master? what is the faraway map for and when do we get to use it? will someone tell me how the feed your head achievement works?

Beldarius
First Pokémon!

Post by Beldarius »

How do you get a Froslass? ...I mean, I do know you need to use a Dawn Stone on a Snorunt, but my Snorunts just won't evolve no matter what I do. :\ When I try to use one on my male Snorunt, I just get "Sorry but you cannot evolve your Pokémon this way.". And my female Snorunt doesn't even show up on the page when I use a Dawn Stone.