The Official Adoption Agency New Ideas Suggestions Box

All discussion regarding The Pika Club's Adoption Agency goes within this forum and its subforums.
Haru Totetsu
Vermilion City
Vermilion City
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Re: The Official Adoption Agency New Ideas Suggestions Box

Post by Haru Totetsu »

How about adding a museum area to visit so where you can place all the old items that you would usually put in the "retired" section of the bag and remove them from peoples bags completely, that way the AA's growth can be shown as a part of the AA and we don't have a pointless items in our bag. Heck you could even attach quests to the old items in the museum.

Mordecham
Cerulean City
Cerulean City

Post by Mordecham »

Haru Totetsu wrote:How about adding a museum area to visit so where you can place all the old items that you would usually put in the "retired" section of the bag and remove them from peoples bags completely, that way the AA's growth can be shown as a part of the AA and we don't have a pointless items in our bag. Heck you could even attach quests to the old items in the museum.
While I like the museum idea, I wouldn't remove the retired items from people's bags, and instead might suggest that there be a delete option. While some people might not want a pointless item in their bag, there are those who like to keep their old retired items, because they not only represent the game's past development, but having them also shows that the player was here for said development, and earned something it is no longer possible to earn. I would be one of those latter types, and would prefer to keep my useless Gold Mining Kit. :wink:

3DS friend code: 0705-3626-6575 (Poison Friend Safari with Cascoon, Ariados, and Toxicroak)

Haru Totetsu
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Post by Haru Totetsu »

Mordecham wrote:
Haru Totetsu wrote:How about adding a museum area to visit so where you can place all the old items that you would usually put in the "retired" section of the bag and remove them from peoples bags completely, that way the AA's growth can be shown as a part of the AA and we don't have a pointless items in our bag. Heck you could even attach quests to the old items in the museum.
While I like the museum idea, I wouldn't remove the retired items from people's bags, and instead might suggest that there be a delete option. While some people might not want a pointless item in their bag, there are those who like to keep their old retired items, because they not only represent the game's past development, but having them also shows that the player was here for said development, and earned something it is no longer possible to earn. I would be one of those latter types, and would prefer to keep my useless Gold Mining Kit. :wink:
You know that just gave a me a marvellous idea for a Quest relating to the Museum, you can donate your retired items to the Museum. Your usename could be placed somewhere "in" the Museum as a donater.

Savol456
First Pokémon!

Post by Savol456 »

I think the link bonus might need a little edit.
I got one that was ~80 pokemon in ten minutes.
This doesn't really seem reasonable at all or really all that possible.
Image Image

Kyoko Kerasaki
Pallet Town

Post by Kyoko Kerasaki »

I was wondering if a option to add a custom description to a pokémon could be added?

I've had several people ask me about my choice of nicknames (Which are usually Japanese), and think it would be nice if I could add things like that in a description, rather than explaining it over and over :)

Other Pokemon Related Things:
Spoiler: show

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey

Post by Pikachu3828 »

Kyoko Kerasaki wrote:I was wondering if a option to add a custom description to a pokémon could be added?

I've had several people ask me about my choice of nicknames (Which are usually Japanese), and think it would be nice if I could add things like that in a description, rather than explaining it over and over :)
This is a really good idea, I'll see about implementing something like this when I get a chance.

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.

Beldarius
First Pokémon!

Post by Beldarius »

...I'm not sure if this feature exists yet (if so, I haven't found it), but it would be nice to see how much breeder EXP you need to level up.

I mean this: http://www.thepikaclub.co.uk/adopt/trai ... iner=10219 See that breeder level up there? *scratches head* It kind of bothers me that I don't know how much EXP I need to get to level 5, etc.