Lauren's Trade Thread (Updated June, 24)

All discussion regarding The Pika Club's Adoption Agency goes within this forum and its subforums.
LaurenOrSatan
First Pokémon!
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Lauren's Trade Thread (Updated June, 24)

Post by LaurenOrSatan »

Hey guys, I figure it is time to start my own trade thread and get some of these quests out of the way.

Pokemon I want:
Lunitone/Solrock/Geodude (Male)

I will trade any of my doubles for them, OR, if I have a single female, I will breed it for you. Just send a trade.

Items I want:
Starf Berry

Pokedolls I want:
Alakazam
Oddish
Vileplume

Anything I do not have, I want. I will trade any double for anything I don't have so send a trade. I can only currently get the dolls from Kanto and Johto. Send a trade!

If I have a double of a Pokemon or Pokedoll that you need but nothing listed that you have, just ask. I am usually willing to trade anyway.
Last edited by LaurenOrSatan on Sun 24 Jun, 2012 7:10 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Avatar made by KaitlynClinkscales

eevee8
Mt. Moon
Mt. Moon

Re: Lauren's Trade Thread

Post by eevee8 »

Is your Spiritomb a female?
If so do you want to trade a female Spiritomb for a female Venonat?
Also you might want to put a list of female pokemon you can breed on your trading thread, so people will know what you can and can't breed. That is because when looking at other people's boxes the genders of the pokemon don't appear.

ladywizard
Viridian Forest

Post by ladywizard »

Not sure Ditto's been released yet... however I think I can swing something on dunsparce you can't by some chance breed on the lapras can you? Seems mine hatched male

LaurenOrSatan
First Pokémon!

Post by LaurenOrSatan »

eevee8 wrote:Is your Spiritomb a female?
If so do you want to trade a female Spiritomb for a female Venonat?
Also you might want to put a list of female pokemon you can breed on your trading thread, so people will know what you can and can't breed. That is because when looking at other people's boxes the genders of the pokemon don't appear.
It is female. I will trade for a venonat. I shall start the breeding right now. ;D And I will go figure out what females I have as well.
ladywizard wrote:Not sure Ditto's been released yet... however I think I can swing something on dunsparce you can't by some chance breed on the lapras can you? Seems mine hatched male
I shall breed you a female Lapras as well! ;D

LaurenOrSatan
First Pokémon!

Post by LaurenOrSatan »

._. I just bred a Spiritomb egg and now I can't find it. It was set to go to my default box but when I claimed it, it disappeared! That has never happened before. Does anyone see it in any of my boxes and I am just missing it? I looked at all of them...

EDIT: Well, I think it is gone. I shall breed another one I suppose. I already have Lapras breeding though so Spiritomb will have to come 2nd...

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey

Post by Pikachu3828 »

Did you by any chance delete a box recently? I see your Spiritomb is in box ID 997, a box which no longer exists (I've moved it to your default box now).

If you have then you have just found a bug I need to fix.

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.

LaurenOrSatan
First Pokémon!

Post by LaurenOrSatan »

Yes, I did actually. ._. I thought the egg was set to go to my default box though. Looks like a bug. Thank you for getting my Spiritomb for me!

StarSea
First Pokémon!

Re: Lauren's Trade Thread (Updated June, 24)

Post by StarSea »

You want a male Solrock, correct?
I have pokemanz!