Request Failed: Error

Post any bugs or errors you encounter while playing the Adoption Agency here.
pokemaster
Saffron City
Saffron City
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Request Failed: Error

Post by pokemaster »

When I am in my box 90% of the eggs I have clicked on to swap them with my current team gets this:

~ pokemaster

WhoKnows_WhoCares
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Custom Title: The Dark Trainer
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 438184851741

Re: Request Failed: Error

Post by WhoKnows_WhoCares »

Are you trying to swap them from your default box or another box?

Also might help if you post what browser your using, as I cant seem to replicate this problem
Member of the Umbreon Club - PM pikapower06 to Join.

Thanks to miradapurple for creating my cool avatar.

Pokémon Pearl FC: Ace/4381 8485 1741

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey

Post by Pikachu3828 »

This is caused by the 'smart nav' menu option on the box page. When you hover your mouse over a Pokémon, it will load a brief overview of it in the menu panel to save you having to click on each Pokémon to see more info about it.

If you're moving your mouse back and forth across a lot of Pokémon very quickly, it might not be able to keep up and that error message will pop up. If it does, just click OK and hover over the Pokémon again.

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.

pokemaster
Saffron City
Saffron City

Post by pokemaster »

@WK_WC's its Firefox

@Pikachu3828 you are right, it didn't happened when I put my mouse over one pokemon, but did when my mouse went over loads and after clicking the smart nav, I noticed that it loaded the pokemon, didn't realize that as it didn't open automatically lol

~ pokemaster

krazykat1980
Viridian City

Post by krazykat1980 »

It does it to me even when I don't select smart nav or even mouse over any pokemon... usually when I click a pokemon or change boxes before the page fully loads (and after switching my sort options the rotating loading thing from the smart nav box shows under my pokemons)... I think it's caused by the smart nav not fully loading, because after I get that error and try to use smart nav in the box I switched to it doesn't work... (does smart nav load all the pokemon in your box when it first loads?)

and if it's when you are clicking a pokemon, it should just keep going to the pokemons page if you don't click anything (at least it does for me... that pops up, but it still continues doing what I told it to)
Pokemon I'm looking to buy/trade!

Shop restocked daily with berries, stones and fossils!