Can't edit my boxes

Post any bugs or errors you encounter while playing the Adoption Agency here.
Kyoko Kerasaki
Pallet Town
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Can't edit my boxes

Post by Kyoko Kerasaki »

When I try to edit my existing boxes, this happens:

None of my boxes show up so I can actually make changes.

Other Pokemon Related Things:
Spoiler: show

krazykat1980
Viridian City

Re: Can't edit my boxes

Post by krazykat1980 »

If you're using firefox you can get a plugin called imgLikeOpera to block images (which then puts little squares on your screen where the images should be... which you can then click... unfortunately you'll have to guess which square belongs to which box) or I saw another edit boxes link somewhere (maybe in create trades?) that works...

the problem seems to be connected to a bug I posted awhile back about Farfetch'd and breeder cards (at least the error causing both bugs is the same)...

I can't change my default box (at least not from the edit boxes link on my boxes page)... the images don't show up... I used my 'inspect element' plugin and the pictures/links are there but not showing... when I try to load the image from the url I can see in the source I get the same error message from the Farfetch'd bug I posted previously. This seems to be the important line from that error page:
Warning: imagecreatefrompng() [function.imagecreatefrompng]: 'http://www.thepikaclub.co.uk/adopt/images/box/.png' is not a valid PNG file in /home/pikachu/public_html/adopt/boximg.php on line 13
Pokemon I'm looking to buy/trade!

Shop restocked daily with berries, stones and fossils!

WhoKnows_WhoCares
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Custom Title: The Dark Trainer
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 438184851741

Post by WhoKnows_WhoCares »

I wouldn't say it was the same bug or connected to the Farfetch'd bug. Although it is the same result, the cause is highly unlikely to be the same issue.

That said, we are currently looking into this issue and hope to have it solved soon
Member of the Umbreon Club - PM pikapower06 to Join.

Thanks to miradapurple for creating my cool avatar.

Pokémon Pearl FC: Ace/4381 8485 1741

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey

Post by Pikachu3828 »

Thanks for pointing this out, it has now been fixed.

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.