Official "What is your favourite Pokémon?" thread

For Pokémon discussion that doesn't quite fit into any of the other forums.

Moderator: Forum staff

HimitsuTenshin
Pallet Town
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Re: Official "What is your favourite Pokémon?" thread

Post by HimitsuTenshin »

My favourite Pokémon are Rayquaza and Glaceon. They look incredible and their Shiny sprites are amazing! But Pichu takes the second place :wink:

Galoyan
Viridian Forest

Post by Galoyan »

Umbreon by far. im like a gijinka of umbreon in real life ehe. The way the rings glow and its such a tough one to beat down.
Espeon i adore too. the pair have always been in my team as a duo.
gengar and houndoom tag along with me in pretty much every game too. Gengar is so hillarious and awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe5XD9Hy ... re=related

nuff said xD

t

Mordecham
Cerulean City
Cerulean City

Post by Mordecham »

I'm not sure exactly which ones are my favorite species...but there are definitely two individuals that top my list, both from the good ol' days of Pokemon Blue:

1) Sprout, my Bulbasaur, the first Pokemon I ever got, who eventually became a Venusaur strong enough to take the entire Elite Four by himself, and

2) Odin, my semi-legitimate Mew. I'm not sure exactly how it happened, but if I had to guess I'd say it had something to do with the original games' limited memory space. Every so often, just for fun, I'd plug in the Game Genie and go hunting the grassy area west of Cerulean for Pokemon I couldn't legitimately catch, Mew included. I'd train them for a level or two, but I never saved it (because after all, that's cheating). One day, after I'd had my fun, I shut the game down without saving and removed the Game Genie, so I could start playing for real again. One my way out of the grass, I got caught by a wild Pokemon...a wild Mew, level 10. I looked back and forth from the GameBoy to the Game Genie a couple times, said a silent prayer that I didn't just Missingno. my game into oblivion, and threw a Pokeball. Odin was a member of my team for the remainder of the game, and entirely without cheating......sort of. :wink:

3DS friend code: 0705-3626-6575 (Poison Friend Safari with Cascoon, Ariados, and Toxicroak)

LaurenOrSatan
First Pokémon!

Post by LaurenOrSatan »

I am going to get laughed at for this. :D My favorite Pokemon is Raticate!

Raticate is adorable! I love how fuzzy he is, and how cute his teeth are! He was pretty awesome in the first gen games as well. When I battle on any of my DS Pokemon games online, I use a team of six Raticate. I compete in local tournaments with them as well. My team is "Nibbles and the Chew Crew".

I was genuinely upset when Ash traded Raticate back for the Butterfree. We could have used more Raticate in the series. :(
Avatar made by KaitlynClinkscales

besu93
First Pokémon!

Post by besu93 »

I like Cubone!
He's so adorable c:
Cubone bone bone bone! <3

Mile
First Pokémon!

Post by Mile »

My absolute favourite is Abra, mainly because of its design. I've always found it adorable (and Croconaw)
I also like Raichu. It's such a shame they're so underrated :C

codemode
First Pokémon!
Pokémon B/W Friend Code: 378336947272

Post by codemode »

i have liked crobat ever since i started playing pokemon but i could name a hundred i like them all

Ruby XIII
Pallet Town

Post by Ruby XIII »

My favourite's gotta be Vanillite.

At first, I thought it's idea was unoriginal. Then, I got one in a Black Nuzlocke I was playing. Not only was this the first Nuzlocke I ever actually completed, but this little ice type stuck with me all the way. Now, I know what you're thinking. "Why not Vanilluxe, herp derp herp!"

Well try to say no to that cute Vanillite face. >3

Beldarius
First Pokémon!

Post by Beldarius »

My favorite has been Mew for quite a while now. I actually hate pink (and find moe overrated) so this is kind of strange for me. XD

The actual reason why I love Mew so much is its voice actor from the first movie. It was voiced by a guy - one with a pretty deep voice in real life, no less. I guess it's just that Kouichi Yamadera's range goes from cutesy voices like Mew (and P-chan from Ranma) to people like Spike (Cowboy Bebop) and the Beast (Beauty and the Beast, Japanese dub). He can also sing in Louis Armstrong's voice so... yeah. Epic dude.