Card Thieves

Forum for talk related to the Pokémon Trading Card Game, both for real and fake cards.

Moderator: Raikou Trainer

SukiFish
Viridian City
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Nya!

Post by SukiFish »

One time, I went to a tourney, and I had my best card at the time in my deck, Dark Typlosion! Some monkey who I beat stole it from me. She even had the nerve to show it to me, laugh in my face, and run away. I never saw her again, but if I did, I would hang her by her toes, and karate chop her nose! Hey! A rhyme! *MUSIC COMES ON* I would hang her by her toes, and karate chop her nose! Yeah!

Moon Shine
Pewter City

Post by Moon Shine »

Once someone "stole" my Articuno, Shiny Raichu and my precious Mew EX!!! I was outside on a nice summer's day and went JUST to get some lemonade at my house, but when I got back I found out that my cards were missing. I found them in "ex friend's" hands and took the deck back. But what I didn't know was that he was moving in a week. But I forgot to check my deck and after the "thief" moved I checked my deck and found out my cards were missing! At least I have 21 rares and 5 shiny Pokemon now....

stevie
First Pokémon!

Post by stevie »

never had them stole before because i have poor cards :P

Moon Shine
Pewter City

Post by Moon Shine »

Very lucky you! Back then when the idiot stole my Pokemon I had very legendary bird, shinies, rares and a few EX's, but now they are all stolen except for the ones I get from people who feel sorry for me. Almost everyone feels sorry for me from the time I had a rare stolen..........

Yang of power!
Pewter City

Post by Yang of power! »

Moon Shine wrote:Once someone "stole" my Articuno, Shiny Raichu and my precious Mew EX!!! I was outside on a nice summer's day and went JUST to get some lemonade at my house, but when I got back I found out that my cards were missing. I found them in "ex friend's" hands and took the deck back. But what I didn't know was that he was moving in a week. But I forgot to check my deck and after the "thief" moved I checked my deck and found out my cards were missing! At least I have 21 rares and 5 shiny Pokemon now....
MEW EX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats so rare i've never even hered of it! :shock: What were i'ts attacks? :?

Moon Shine
Pewter City

Post by Moon Shine »

It had attacks that were like 30 and 50 attack damage. My Mew EX was the rarest card I ever had..... If I ever find out who stole it I'd make them step in dog doo doo and make them give it back. It was so cute on the card and had around 90 HP. It wasn't that good of a card, but it was extremely rare!

Yang of power!
Pewter City

Post by Yang of power! »

Moon Shine wrote:It had attacks that were like 30 and 50 attack damage. My Mew EX was the rarest card I ever had..... If I ever find out who stole it I'd make them step in dog doo doo and make them give it back. It was so cute on the card and had around 90 HP. It wasn't that good of a card, but it was extremely rare!
WOW :shock: You gota get it back If I where you I would give the give the guy that took it a Major,MAjor,MAJor,MAJOr,MAJOR PUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pikachu90000
Pokémon master
Pokémon master
Location: The People's Democratic Sovereign Elitist Commonwealth of the Union of Cascadia

Post by Pikachu90000 »

Don't SPAM
Have questions regarding about The Pika Club? The Pika Club Guide and FAQ

Pokedestiny
Viridian Forest

Post by Pokedestiny »

Well... I took a Richu and shiny Richu from someone once... But no one has ever taken one from me.

Secreyes
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Post by Secreyes »

At my old school I took my cards to school and noone took them :? Though that reminds me of my frend A.J. ....Best card player you have ever seen
Did I just type that ?!?!?

d-dog
I've been banned!

Post by d-dog »

When i had pokemon tcg someone stoled it in my school and i bet him up like that for steeling my mewtwo :twisted:

HyperPikachu
First Pokémon!

Post by HyperPikachu »

I had a Pokemon Card (Ex Rayquaza) and i left it at school. Someone broke in my locker and Stole it!

zen
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau

Post by zen »

Why did you leave it at school...?

I would of kept it home in a binder.....

Lance the pokemon Gman
Viridian City

Post by Lance the pokemon Gman »

zen wrote:Why did you leave it at school...?

I would of kept it home in a binder.....
I would of done the same thing..

shining mew
Viridian City

Post by shining mew »

i've almost lost my Shiny Lugia EX from a Xfriend (Xfriend means used to be a friend) but i punched his nose and got it back
i <3 mew!Image

avi from www.nightmarevalley.com so thanks guys <3

yay i'm mew!!! Image

The Mew Island project: coming soon!