Bad Egg

Talk about any of the Pokémon video games outside of those with their own forums.

Moderator: Forum staff

Lyra
Viridian City
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Re: Bad Egg

Post by Lyra »

Woah. oyu are doomed. if u have an action replay, then thats how u got the bad egg. I heard that unless ur using a ROM if u have a bad egg, it turns all ur pokemon into bad eggs and I think ur game data gets deleted at some stage. Apparently its a punishment from nintendo 4 using an illigal(?) cheat thingy. I thkn thats what a bad egg is and how u get one. but all I do know (and this is not a joke) is that they are really bad (i think)
Ive never gotten one coz all my pokemon sapphire isnt a rom and all my ds pokemon games are roms. Oh and I dont think u can get ris of bad eggs. (not botherefd to cha=eck when this forum was posted) when it does hatch btw it hatches into a bad egg. and I think (im not sure) it hatches every few steps untill u turn off the power. Im not sure if alll of this is true coz ive ead and seen different bad egg things on the internet. but all of them are bad
SKRILLEX AND MARRON 5 ARE SO FTW!!! KYOTO, BANGARANG, THE DEVIL'S LAIR AND STEREO HEARTS ARE ALL EPIC SONGS!!!!

If you dislike :Altaria: :Kyogre: :Feraligatr: :Houndoom: :Giratina: I dislike you.
I really do.

This is my dog when she was still a baby. She's 2 now!

Lyra
Viridian City

Re:

Post by Lyra »

Blazing Blaziken wrote:
Pikachu90000 wrote:A Nintendo promation or if a friend has it, your friend has to has the Eon Tickcet in the Key Items, then the place where y :?
ou link up and then you can visit teir Secret Base
:? Can't you get the EON ticket by useing an Anction Replay? :?
If u get the action replay it willl most likely give u the bad egg and mess up ur game. from what ive heard bad egg is the worst thing u can get on ur game coz ur gamme will slowly mess up and all that stuff. the only reason i dont have bad egg is beacdus my sapphire doesnt have action replay and all my ds pokemon games are ROMs that have been downloaded and put onto my Acekard2i that has a built in AR. I dont know why theres an AR cheat that will give u the bad egg. u can get a cheat to make a bad egg appear in one of ur npxes or ur bag. I dont know why kts there. im glad i never used it. (though i completly cheated in diamond)
SKRILLEX AND MARRON 5 ARE SO FTW!!! KYOTO, BANGARANG, THE DEVIL'S LAIR AND STEREO HEARTS ARE ALL EPIC SONGS!!!!

If you dislike :Altaria: :Kyogre: :Feraligatr: :Houndoom: :Giratina: I dislike you.
I really do.

This is my dog when she was still a baby. She's 2 now!

Lyra
Viridian City

Re:

Post by Lyra »

Susinia wrote:Yuppers ^^ Man that pokemon is hard to catch! I don't want to use the Master Ball on it but it won't stay inside the other kinds of pokeballs i'm using! I think I'll just leave it for a while and train a pokemon that can put it to sleep or something.
I can catch it fine with an ultra ball. only use a master ball if ur only other choice is to make it faint.

WhoKnows_WhoCares
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Custom Title: The Dark Trainer
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 438184851741

Post by WhoKnows_WhoCares »

STOP MULITPOSTING
Member of the Umbreon Club - PM pikapower06 to Join.

Thanks to miradapurple for creating my cool avatar.

Pokémon Pearl FC: Ace/4381 8485 1741

Haru Totetsu
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Post by Haru Totetsu »

I heard that the Bad Egg doesn't have anything to do with Action Replay, it just happens if the game senses data that isn't supposed to be there. The egg itself can crash you game when it hatches and turning the game off apparently deletes your file, so you lose everything. I'm not even sure if you can get rid of it in anyway, and apparently boxing it isn't good either.

You game might be doomed. Sorry about that.