Which person in Pokémon do you hate the most???

Talk about the Pokémon anime, TV series or movies and the Pokémon manga in here.

Moderator: Forum staff

Pikachu2005
First Pokémon!
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Post by Pikachu2005 »

Satoshi wrote:Yeah, sure. Cassidy and Butch were Team Rocket members like Jessie and James, but only Cassidy and Butch had better plans that Jessie and James always screwed up. Like in the episode where Team Rocket captured Lugia, and Silver. Jessie and James helped out Ash and his friends. Mainly, Cassidy and Butch fail just like Jessie and James.. but they only fail because Jessie and James cause them to fail. Jessie and James are much better when it comes to entertainment, and Cassidy and Butch haven't made many television appearances.
I loved that Ep.! Well i dont like Team Rocket Or Team Aqua...... I think Team Magma is cool!

TaylorGS
Got Marsh Badge!
Got Marsh Badge!

Post by TaylorGS »

Satoshi wrote:Yeah, sure. Cassidy and Butch were Team Rocket members like Jessie and James, but only Cassidy and Butch had better plans that Jessie and James always screwed up. Like in the episode where Team Rocket captured Lugia, and Silver. Jessie and James helped out Ash and his friends. Mainly, Cassidy and Butch fail just like Jessie and James.. but they only fail because Jessie and James cause them to fail. Jessie and James are much better when it comes to entertainment, and Cassidy and Butch haven't made many television appearances.
Well, it may be true that Cassidy and Butch made almost no episode appearances, but when they do, it gives Ash a bigger challenge.

Pikachu2005
First Pokémon!

Post by Pikachu2005 »

Ya...... Big time! I wish Cassidy and Butch would make more episode appearances..... I would make things more intersting (not realy but a Little)

Pikachu90000
Pokémon master
Pokémon master
Location: The People's Democratic Sovereign Elitist Commonwealth of the Union of Cascadia

Post by Pikachu90000 »

Pikachu2005 wrote:Ya...... Big time! I wish Cassidy and Butch would make more episode appearances..... I would make things more intersting (not realy but a Little)
I would like more, anyways PKMN should add some more viloence (ie Pikachu dieing) to the show, I jsut love Animé viloence
Have questions regarding about The Pika Club? The Pika Club Guide and FAQ

pikachufreak
Victory Road
Victory Road

Post by pikachufreak »

Pokémon is watched by very little kids around the world...if they put violence in it just because you wanted them to, alot of kids would be disappointed, because they wouldn't be allowed to watch it anymore. (You know how most parents are to little kids about violence and stuff)
Final Fantasy VII & Kingdom Hearts. Image

Pikachu90000
Pokémon master
Pokémon master
Location: The People's Democratic Sovereign Elitist Commonwealth of the Union of Cascadia

Post by Pikachu90000 »

pikachufreak wrote:Pokémon is watched by very little kids around the world...if they put violence in it just because you wanted them to, alot of kids would be disappointed, because they wouldn't be allowed to watch it anymore. (You know how most parents are to little kids about violence and stuff)
Yeah, but I really want to see the Japan verison, espically the Safari Zone ep.

Amber
I've been banned!

Post by Amber »

I don't care much for Brock. He's not much of a teammate, all he's good for is flirting with the girls. :P
It is with true love as it is with ghosts; everyone talks about it, but few have seen it.

Pikachu90000
Pokémon master
Pokémon master

Post by Pikachu90000 »

Amber wrote:I don't care much for Brock. He's not much of a teammate, all he's good for is flirting with the girls. :P
He helps out with Ash in battles. AND he does take on TR as well

Amber
I've been banned!

Post by Amber »

Pikachu90000 wrote:
Amber wrote:I don't care much for Brock. He's not much of a teammate, all he's good for is flirting with the girls. :P
He helps out with Ash in battles. AND he does take on TR as well
Ah, he may help out sometimes, but I still find him pointless. His main job in the show is to hit on the female characters, from what I've seen, the only good I've seen him really do is 'prepare the meals for Ash and his pokemon/friends.'
It is with true love as it is with ghosts; everyone talks about it, but few have seen it.

cuddyboy
Pallet Town

Post by cuddyboy »

I don't like Eusine when he said 'you could not have seen it!' or something like that. It sounded really big-headed and it made it look like he looked down on people.
Last edited by cuddyboy on Tue 26 Oct, 2004 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pikachu90000
Pokémon master
Pokémon master

Post by Pikachu90000 »

um only one please edit it please

Moon Shine
Pewter City

Post by Moon Shine »

I don't fancy Brock either. He seems more perverted and like a flirter than a good character. Did you see that episode when he met his first Nurse Joy? It was seriously a flirt festival.....

Pikachu90000
Pokémon master
Pokémon master

Post by Pikachu90000 »

Moon Shine wrote:I don't fancy Brock either. He seems more perverted and like a flirter than a good character. Did you see that episode when he met his first Nurse Joy? It was seriously a flirt festival.....
I won't say he's a pervert.... Mirouk and Roshi are a example of a real pervert

Smeargle
Viridian Forest

Post by Smeargle »

I abhor Ash, because he's so childish. He seems to want to force his opinions onto everybody, and he's such a goody-goody two shoes. Although you can't really blame the little guy, seeing as it's his natural disposition.

Inuyasha X
Viridian City

Ash...

Post by Inuyasha X »

Mine is Ash. Hes not even any good of a Trainer, he cant win a Badge on his own. He always has to do something, instead of just be a man and win the battle.

His pokemon dont even listen!