Forum Competitions: Suggestions

This is the forum to post any ideas and/or suggestions you have regarding this website.

Moderator: Forum staff

WhoKnows_WhoCares
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Custom Title: The Dark Trainer
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 438184851741

Forum Competitions: Suggestions

Post by WhoKnows_WhoCares »

Ok, so one of the things I do around these forums to help boost a little activity is run a little monthly competition for a bit of fun and some forum related prizes. So far we've done a 'guess the number of pokemon in the picture' competition, a 'design a pokemon trainer' competition and the ever classic 'caption competition'.

We took a little break for the festive season, but we're looking to relanch them this weekend (you may even be reading this after we've brought them back). This month will most likely be another Caption Competition, as I've got hundreds of figures that can be used for those shots, but obviously we don't want to run a caption competition every month.

The purpose of this thread is for you to give suggestions for other types of competition you'd think would be good to run on the forums. There are no bad suggestions here, although not every idea might be used if I think it's not useable in the formats we use.

So please, suggest away...
Member of the Umbreon Club - PM pikapower06 to Join.

Thanks to miradapurple for creating my cool avatar.

Pokémon Pearl FC: Ace/4381 8485 1741

manandspaniel
Viridian Forest
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Re: Forum Competitions: Suggestions

Post by manandspaniel »

maybe a design a move competition or a pokemon dress up competition :Snorlax:
Image trainer card made by Undead!

Snorlax and the new fire starter and bidoof is unappreciatated! The others ecspecially chimchar and mr mime are a bunch of superfragilisticexpialidocious!!!

Lawl to find superfragilisticexpialidocious i had to search on google!

teamgalactic2
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Post by teamgalactic2 »

Another how many pokémon contest
If you want to join my Google Group (Pokemon) e-mail my admin e-mail: pokemon-trainers-club@googlegroups.com or go to http://groups.google.com/group/pokemon- ... club?hl=en and yes, I am put down under Ash Ketchum.

teamgalactic2
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Post by teamgalactic2 »

Another how many pokémon contest
If you want to join my Google Group (Pokemon) e-mail my admin e-mail: pokemon-trainers-club@googlegroups.com or go to http://groups.google.com/group/pokemon- ... club?hl=en and yes, I am put down under Ash Ketchum.