Surprise Plot: Sign up!

Use this forums to sign up for any roleplays you may be involved with.
pikapower06
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Surprise Plot: Sign up!

Post by pikapower06 »

Mainly because I can't think of a plot plus I have a lot of ideas and I'm curious to see how the role-playing community is fairing. I will be a character in it too, BUT I will work hard in the OOC aspects (still within roleplaying though) to bring surprise plots in this. The sign up will ALWAYS be here for anyone who wants to join, and bringing in your own twists help. This shall help get this place in shape if it needs it, get me back in shape on here, too, and give us all something to do!

I already have a few plans but it's all a secret. Think of it this way - there is no strict regime planned out to follow, so I'm not going to get annoyed if your mind sees a whole new path. This is for the chance that I see on sites meant for role-play! When people combine themselves with no strings, so many wonderful things CAN happen without anyone trying. Yes, sometimes the plots can be like a puddle but so many other times free-for-all posts make it so much better.

The only stipulation is that you must be Pokemon and just one, not a Trainer. You can RP meeting NPC pokemon or trainer alike, but your character but be an un-owned Pokemon.

I'll be :Umbreon:, shiny, and my character's name will be "Serene".
Pokemon -- Roleplaying -- Fun!
Come start your journey today!
It's fun, AND we're active!

pokefan200
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Re: Surprise Plot: Sign up!

Post by pokefan200 »

Cool, I'm happy a new RP came up, beacuse I would like to join (If I can) anyways this will be my first Role Play, so I'm sorry if I'm sorta slow wirting my character's lines, and such, but heres my bio-like thing. Also I'll be adding extra info. if you don't mind beacuse I can think of a good backstory.

Pokemon: A Raichu :Raichu: named Volt (just like in my FireRed, which every aspect is based from)
Backstory: Had a trainer who rasied my from a level 3 Pikachu, soon I evolved into a Raichu and beat the Elite 4. But afterwards my trainer released me beacuse he wanted to start a family and thought that he shouldn't stop me from having more adventures on my own.
Current Location: Azelia Town, Johto

So that's it, for now at least. Hope I can join, and I think that having a bio like this can eliminate confusion when writing the actual RP.

Please pet my Pokemon!

pikapower06
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau

Re: Surprise Plot: Sign up!

Post by pikapower06 »

If you're still interested in it, you're accepted. :) I can get a thread up today, especially if anyone else wants to join in. :)
Pokemon -- Roleplaying -- Fun!
Come start your journey today!
It's fun, AND we're active!