AWESOME POKEMON ROLEPLAY! (very long be prepared to read!)

Use this forums to sign up for any roleplays you may be involved with.
shotty_shorty
Viridian City
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

AWESOME POKEMON ROLEPLAY! (very long be prepared to read!)

Post by shotty_shorty »

Okay just play along I wanna see how big we can make this RPG so make long posts making the story only advance a little. DOn't be like I am :name here: I got my first pokemon I lvled it up to 100 and 3 years later became the best pokemon master in the universe. make it VERY detailed and HAVE FUN!!!!!!!! just have fun thats all I gotta say. I'll start it off:

Once upon a time around this date in another world filled with Pokémon a new trainer appeared to have an excellent way of getting along with animals so he decided to become a pokemon trainer! This soon to be excellent trainer's name was, Eric. He was as I said great with pokemon and this is his life-long story of meeting friends, both pokémon and people, and learning love for everything n the world no matter how small. Eric lives on a nice little farm in Petarant Town(make up your own cities/towns)and has no dad because he died in a horrible accident with a boat......... "Oh My Gosh!!!!!!", says Eric, "It's already 9:00 o'clock. I gotta go mow the lawn, cut the bushes, water the plants, AND feed the horses and still go see my mom's friend at the labratory in 30 minutes! [narrator]So Eric goes and does all of his chores and gets back inside for water when he's done. He looks at the clock and it's 9:45.[narrator] Eric quickly goes to his mom and says very viciously and quckly, "Hi mom, gotta go, did the chores, going to the lab, bye." So off Eric goes about 7 blocks away he finally arrives at the vast labratory where they are researching these new Rainbow Pokémon(my avatar is a supposed "Rainbow Pokémon"). They have only found that a trainer saw a RainbowPidgey only 2 weeks ago and that is when Professor Daricow has starte dhis research. As Eric arrives at the lab he goes up to the door and knocks. Prof. Daricow comes to the door and sees Eric and questions, "How has your mother been? Has she been good? Well I am guessing you have come here for your very first pokemon. SO many trainers have been coming in the past week so there aren't many pokemon at all but I do have 3 left and 2 are very recently found. The pokemon you have to choose from are, Bonsly, Munchlax, and Larvitar. Bonsly and Munchlax are pokemon that we believe to be baby pokemon but we cannot find out what to." Eric then replies with, "Well my mom is doing fine, and I'll think about what pokemon I want so I'll go and sleep on it. Please hold these in the back until I come back in the morning. Thanks Professor Daricow!" [narrator]So Eric goes home and has a normal day playng with friends, playing video games, doing more chores, and eating dinner. He then goes to sleep and who knows what will happen tomorrow or what pokemon he will choose.......[narrator]

Now it's time for other peopl to come and start the story off First person ,in massive detail, has to tell what pokemon Eric chooses. Also if you want you can be one of Eric's friends or someone he meets or someone he battles later on. Also last note, you can only create names for people, bage names, city/town names, and nicknames for pokemon. DO NOT CREATE NEW POKEMON NAMES!!! thanks for reading this hilariously long roleplay starter and have fun and let your imagination run wild like the pokémon!

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey

Post by Pikachu3828 »

Roleplaying forum description wrote:The roleplaying forum made specifically for non-Pokemon RPGs
Moved to Pokémon Roleplaying

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.

shotty_shorty
Viridian City

Post by shotty_shorty »

Pikachu3828 wrote:
Roleplaying forum description wrote:The roleplaying forum made specifically for non-Pokemon RPGs
Moved to Pokémon Roleplaying
Sorry. But I guess I'll keep the story going:

SO after Eric goes to sleep and sleeps very peacefully he makes sure he wakes up early enough to get his adventure at least started. So he wakes up takes a shower, gets dressed, and eats breakfast like any other person. After that he starts the slow walk 7 blocks away to the Labratory. On the way a little girl then pops out of a bush and screams, "LET'S BATTLE!" after she does tha she realizes that Eric doesn't have a pokémon so she slowly goes back into the bush and quetly talks under her breath as she hits herself in the head softly, "GOSH, I'm so stupid if they don't have a pokémon don't jump out." Eric then responds with, "That's okay I'm going to go get a pokémon right now! Hey, wanna become friends? I am going on an adventure to become a Pokémon Master. Also, I am going to get a pokémon at Prof. Daricow's Labratory if you wanna come along." She slowly and quietly starts to follow Eric and after around 3 blocks says, "Well, my name is Marilyn and I am guessing you're.....ERIC! I've seen you before. Oh I know your mom she once came up to me when I moved here and she made me feel welcome. I've never met you but I know you so it's okay. I will follow on your adventure and become VERY good friends but I can't go past the 6 gym because the town after that an enemy of mine lives there and they said if I ever go around that town again they will hurt me. So I will NOT go to that town. I forgot the name of it but let's go off to Prof....what was his name Darcaw, Dracow, DARICOW!!! Let's go to his lab and get your pokémon." [narrator]So Eric and his very new frend Marilyn walk off to professor Daricow's lab to get Eric's first pokémon. Now there are two, two that will become very famous in this life and the next.......[narrator]

Pokémon Princess
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands

Post by Pokémon Princess »

It's nice, reminds me of Ash's first pokemon jorney. Along with other things.
Don't treat this
like my last breath
Don't treat this
like my last chance.
Don't treat me
like this is my last tet
Just don't treat my so bad
Treat my like this is the best
you ever had.

Pokémon Princess's LiveJournal

shotty_shorty
Viridian City

Post by shotty_shorty »

Pokémon Princess wrote:It's nice, reminds me of Ash's first pokemon jorney. Along with other things.
THANKS! ;P you wanna add some stuff?

haleigh
Viridian Forest

haleigh

Post by haleigh »

dont you have to have a sign-up sheet before you start the story like i did on mine (the travel to the great cave) :mrgreen:oh... wait, sorry maby you already had a sign-up sheet... Im so confused with these fourms because some fourms are sign-up sheets and some are the actual thing... :mrgreen: If Im SPAMMING, Im sorry... I spam all the time but dont realize It, everyone,(mostly Pikachu90000) keeps typing STOP SPAMING!!! But I dont know how im spaming so I cant stop. everyone (mostly Pikachu90000) also keeps saying, Your gonna get banned!!! :'(