Monstrous Disaster

Use this forums to sign up for any roleplays you may be involved with.
pikapower06
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Monstrous Disaster

Post by pikapower06 »

-stupidemosongmakinmedown-

>.>

Anyways, where was I? The beginning?

For score and fifty thousand years ago, there was a small planet, where the pokemon all started at. No one knew of it, not even the Pokémon God, but it did. It was the center of all life. All. A new force [Me and a lucky few], a POWERFUL force, are apt to control it. If they do, they could distroy the world.

Another force are trying to father up members, and become strong, and destroy the force that want to control this 'crater' that started all of life.

For Control of Life's Crater
1] pikapower06's[me] - Crimse
2] LordLucario123's - Shadow
3]
4]
5]
*You must have at least 200 posts to join this force,
*You must be able to handle dousing a regular 3 sentences, minimal, per RP

For Stopping the Other Group
1] pikapower06's [me] Crystal
2]
3]
4]
5]
*You must be able to handle dousing a regular 2 sentences, minimal, per RP

**Speech does not count as a a use-up of the Sentence requirement.
** You can have as many characters as you want, there must be two sentences, or three, depending on where your character fits in above, per character
Form

Code: Select all

[b]Name;[/b]
[b]Age;[/b]
[b]Breed;[/b]
[b]Gender;[/b]
[b]Personality;[/b] -15 select words, or if in sentence format, four sentences minimal-
[b]History;[/b] -optional-
[b]Side[/b] -either for the control, or against. No in betweens. We're not dealing with the ordinary's, we're dealing with ones that make an impact in the RP, lol- 
[b]Other;[/b] -anything else you want to mention
Breeds allowed:
Anything but Legendaries, and Baby pokemon.

[hr]
Mine:
Name; Crystal
Age; Early Adult Years, 3 years
Breed; :Umbreon:
Gender; Female
Personality; She's in the midst of teaching to win battles with voices, and speeches, and trying to convince others, via without violence. She won't fight back, no matter how much you beat her up, but she won't ever back down, either. She's to prove that non-violence solves more than Violence itself, and she won't give up on proving this. She's trying to unite everyone, on the side of things, and make it a better world and place, as well.
Also, she's hallucinogenic. She's changing the world around, in her eyes, seeing things others can't, won't, see. Things that were never there to begin with, and hearing voices calling, usually for her help, and yet she'd never sure where the voice is coming from, and what they want, in the first place.

History; Maybe later ;O
Other; Nope

Mine[2]:
Name; Crimse
Age; Older Adult; 6 years
Breed; :Houndoom:
Gender; Male
Personality; Crimse is a bit egotistical, and cocky about how he carries himself. Also, he has a lot of pride in himself, and believes that he can do anything he sets his mind to, which is usually preying on the weak. He loves to hunt down and torture others, and usually, in his spare time, you'll find him hunting up more prey items.

At most times, he tries to mess with his victims, and hide his main motifs as best as he can, until better plans are already formed to make the most of the moment. The more physical pain that can be caused, the happier he can get. Blood actually turns him on, which in turn triggers his Prey Drive into a higher gear, and thus by having blood spilled, he'll have a stronger craze to spill more blood, and to keep it flowing.

He's actually addicted to the sheer taste of blood itself, and cant' quite always seem to get enough of it, but manages to pull away from any prey before they're dead, if he deems them worth letting live to see another, bright day.

And, you can't simply cause him pain, and hope that whooping him up is going to anger him. Well, it might if he can sense that you're winning and he isn't, but for the majority part of it, he'll be happy, if blood's just spilled. That's all he really cares about, is having the blood itself spilled, and to flow down his throat, to be swallowed.

He's pretty smart though, and he's far from dumb. He can play any part he wants, and he's great at acting, for the most part, when he wants to, as long as he can seriously bide off his Prey Drive long enough to play with his meal.

To him, everyone's a meal. Even his loved one. In fact, when he falls into love, he only wants to harm her, more than any other. He also becomes very possessive of the *, and he will track her to the ends of the earth, stalking her at most times of the day, and always keeping up with her, attacking mainly just when she's pretty much 100% healthy again, until she's at the brink of death, and backing off, so she can heal and live.

And though it shouldn't sound like it, he'll risk his life for her. To him, she becomes the ultimate prey, and for that soul reason, he needs to keep her alive, and yet he wants to rip out her throat that much more, and the drive to spill her blood becomes all the more important to him.

History; mebe later ;O
Other; Nope; 'sides he's a psychopath.
Last edited by pikapower06 on Thu 03 Apr, 2008 10:38 am, edited 4 times in total.
Pokemon -- Roleplaying -- Fun!
Come start your journey today!
It's fun, AND we're active!

LordLucario123
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands
Custom Title: HUMAN Lv100

Post by LordLucario123 »

lol, reading Crimse's personality makes me laugh, kinda.

Anyways,

Name; Shadow
Age; Mid-Adult, 4 and a half years
Breed; Mightyena
Gender; Male
Personality; His name says it all, sneaky, stealthy, and mysterious. He lurks in the shadows (or basically anywhere dark) and sneaks to his prey and kills it. Then, he eats all the flesh in their body and drags them into a shaded area, or throws the body into water.

Though being very rough, he usally chooses brains over brawns rather then the other way around. If he knows if they prey is stronger, he just leave it alone. But, if he was in a pack, he strike the moment the prey is most unexpecting it.

Shadow's usally a loyal and trustworthy person, but, sometimes, when try to tell him something, he might respond with something like "Go do it yourself!" Being little lazy also, he might respond with "Whatever, I'll do it later" or "I'm too tired. Not right now."

On top of all that, he basically lives on flesh of other pokemon. He has to kill at least one pokemon a day, eat the insides to live. Otherwise, he might die. Though, he would even kill his own teammates if he had to. But, rarely, he doesn't eat at all.

History; Eh... I don't really feel like making one.
Other; Shadow has a red scar on his left eye and a black cape.

Oh yeah, for the two RP's, Eye of the Dawn by Ryan, and New Rp's Rp by you.

pikapower06
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau

Post by pikapower06 »

;-; I forgot in the FORM to have you put which side you're on. He's accepted, but please tell me which side he's taking refuge with. xDD

LordLucario123
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands
Custom Title: HUMAN Lv100

Post by LordLucario123 »

The side that's trying to take control.

pikapower06
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau

Post by pikapower06 »

ahhh ok

melonrime
Viridian City

Re: Monstrous Disaster

Post by melonrime »

Name; Aspire
Age; 5
Breed; Flygon :Flygon:
Gender; Female
Personality;
*She is loyal, and kind, and she enjoys being with a group of friends to be with her.

*She is social, <3 talking, and messy

*She also enjoys the cold, which explains why she likes flying the rain, and snow, as she gets to think about her problems as well as watch out for her friends below.

*Feels her best when shes able to help.

History; none
Side against
Other; has a small cloth wrapped around the left wing
melonrime@hotmail.com hey come talk with me/doodle :]
just give me a messege when you add me as a firend so i know who you are.
Image Help Hatch my egg by clicking it :]