Roleplaying Rules

The roleplaying forum made specifically for non-Pokémon RPGs.
Swampert13
Viridian Forest
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Roleplaying Rules

Post by Swampert13 »

1.To Make an RPG, you must FIRST make a sign up for the RPG, any RPGs after the date this rule thread was created that does not have a Sign Up Sheet, gets locked on sight.

2.Do NOT revive dead RPGs, meaning, do not revive RPGs atleast 2 months old.

3.NO RPGs with one liner posts, think out your post for gods sakes, make it descriptive, add variety and emotion to your posts, ANYTHING.
Posts like "So Brad ran over to this new guy and said, "Hi!"" will not be tolerated from me anymore, and, yet again, any rpgs before this date that this thread was made are okay, ones, afterwards, are not. I will either do two things for a one-line poster,
1.I will PM the Game Master (Owner of the RPG) telling him to tell [insert one-liner-poster username here] to lengthen his/her posts longer,
or
2.I will tell the one-liner in the RPG Thread myself to lengthen his/her post(s)

I will only do number 2 if the person keeps posting one-liners.

4.NO BUNNYING, This does NOT mean that you just control another character, it means that you are controlling a character and screwing up their personality, ie, having them say something that they wouldn't normally say.

5.NO GODMODDING, this means that you dodge every single attack thrown at you/invincible to everything/attack overthrows enemy in one single hit/etc. Basically, your character is completely flawless in every aspect. None of this is tolerated.

6.The Script Format is NOT permitted here, Script Format is like this:
Mary:Hi!
Bob:Hi.

7.No posts with no relevence to the topic, such as "Hey, you changed your avvy!" or "I like eggs irl", posts like this will be deleted upon sight.

8. No Powerplaying, or controlling another's character. Powerplaying is where you tell how much damage it inflicted upon another one's Pokémon. If you do 'Bobby bit Sally' then that's ok, you didn't say how bad he bit her. How bad the bite was, even it is wasn't even felt, is up for her to decide. If you did 'Bobby bit off her ear' then that is Powerplaying. You decided, right there, how much damage Sally had took.

This is all for now, I will update when necessary.

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Post by Pikachu3828 »

The Roleplaying forum is now open and ready to accept roleplays. Thanks for posting the rules, Swampert13

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.