Obtaining a Scizor - Fire Red

This forum is for writing down your current projects/goals/happenings in your games. Refer to the announcement within for more information
Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Obtaining a Scizor - Fire Red

Post by Pikachu3828 »

My current goal in Fire Red is to obtain a Scizor like so:

:Scizor: - Leftovers (?)
Nature - Unsure. Suggestions?
EVs: Attack - 252, Speed - 252, HP - 6
Reversal
Silver Wind
Baton Pass
Swords Dance

At this current moment in time I am training a male Heracross to level 45 for it to learn Megahorn before I go to Celadon City to buy a female Scyther and breed them to hopefully get a Scyther with Reversal. I am, to be honest, fairly new at breeding and any help would be appreciated. Once I have got a Scyther with Reversal, I'll need to breed again to get Silver Wind. How would I go about this? Breed a male Scyther with Reversal with a female Scyther with Silver Wind to create a Scyther with both Reversal and Silver Wind?

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.

Secreyes
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Post by Secreyes »

Yes that is how to do it... I've been breeding pokemon for like ... since I got the game!!!
Secreyes... Kindrindra's final form...
My fav webs:
The pika club:[Alredy here!] dmw''s RPG:http://s13.invisionfree.com/Pokemon_Kan ... hp?act=idx
My Fave Poke''s!: Umbreon!!! :Umbreon: Togetic!!! :Togetic: (Maybe Pika... :Pikachu: )

TaylorGS
Got Marsh Badge!
Got Marsh Badge!

Re: Obtaining a Scizor - Fire Red

Post by TaylorGS »

Pikachu3828 wrote:Once I have got a Scyther with Reversal, I'll need to breed again to get Silver Wind. How would I go about this? Breed a male Scyther with Reversal with a female Scyther with Silver Wind to create a Scyther with both Reversal and Silver Wind?
... My question might be a bit outdated... >_>;

But I thought how breeding works was the male Pokémon gave the hatchling any attacks it was born with, unless it is a case that both the male and female Pokémon have the same attack (such as both knowing Wing Attack or some level up move).

... But... I could have be wrong. >_>;
... So ummm... ... Did you ever get around to dropping them off at the daycare, and if so, did it work?
I drop by every now and then... I shall never be just a memory! *cackles*
... Not back to the regularly scheduled thread... ^^;

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey

Post by Pikachu3828 »

Heh heh, I got very very confused with this project and just who I was meant to breed with what and such and such so forth so I'm currently left with plenty of baby Scythers in my box and not a clue what to do with them :-P

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.

TaylorGS
Got Marsh Badge!
Got Marsh Badge!

Post by TaylorGS »

Oh, I sees.. ^^;

Unless you decided you must get Reversal (because I don't think there's a way to get Reversal AND Silver Wind) then I'd go with Silver Wind, cause it's a strong bug move...

I'm Butterfly, Venomoth, and Beautifly should be good canidates for Silver Wing. (just be sure one of those are male)... Unless... You've given up on the project... @_@;
I drop by every now and then... I shall never be just a memory! *cackles*
... Not back to the regularly scheduled thread... ^^;

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey

Post by Pikachu3828 »

I don't know, I've never been a very good breeder. I may give it another shot sometime but I haven't played any Pokémon for ages. Just the other day I called Lapras Lapdos by mistake because I forgot its name :huh: