7 Days Story. Chapter 1 Up!

This is the forum to post your own, original writing. The work you post here MUST be your own and it cannot be based on a currently existing piece of work, for that please post in the Fan Work forum
Robert
Got Soul Badge!
Got Soul Badge!
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

7 Days Story. Chapter 1 Up!

Post by Robert »

Thought I'd share my new story on here too, on the chance that some people here might like it.

Introduction/Chapter 0
The train station was bustling with activity, yet one boy was sat there, oblivious to the noise.
Deep in thought, a sad look on his face, he was thinking about what had happened over the past week.
He was taken back to his senses by an announcement. He looked at the clock.
"7:58... it's time." He muttered to himself, as he stood up slowly, walking towards the tracks.
Valora... forgive me...

Chapter 1
Spoiler: show
The time was 8:29. A boy was staring out the train window as the city flew by. He looked about 17, and his dark, untidy brown hair waved as the train moved.
Beside him sat a little girl, who looked no more than 11. She was wearing a white t-shirt a few sizes too big and some short yellow shorts.
There was a loud screeching noise.
The train was coming to a halt.
"Hey, we're here, Valora." Jake said, nudging the girl beside him.
"Hnnnng... just five more minutes..." She muttered in response, curled up in a ball trying to get some rest.
"You're hopeless, Valora. We have to get off before the train departs again." Jake said with a sigh, giving Valora a light shove as he stood up and made his way off the train.
"Aaaah..." Valora yawned as she stood up and stretched. She slowly followed him, still tired from the journey.

"Jake! Jaaake! I'm huuuuungry! Let's eat! Jaaaake!" Valora begged as she tugged on the sleeve of Jake's light blue shirt.
"hey, stop that. Annoying child." Jake yanked his arm away to break Valora's grip on his sleeve.
"Hey! I told you like a hundred times already, I'm not a child! I'm Sixteen!" Valora shouted at Jake, not really sounding angry at all.
"Yeah and so am I, but you're the one acting ten, so cut it out. There will be stuff you can eat when we get back to my place. Just be patient. You can't be that hungry." Jake said as he stuffed his hands in his trouser pockets.
"Wellllll, I know a shortcut! Follow me, it's through this alley!" Valora ran around the corner and into the alleyway.
Such a pain. Why did I get stuck with her? Jake thought to himself as he followed her into the alleyway.

They were walking through the strangly quiet alleyway, thinking they were alone. They were wrong.
Jake felt a sudden crippling pain on the back of his right leg. Before he knew what was happening he was falling towards the ground. He tried to pull his hands out of his pocket but he wasn't fast enough, his arms were twisted in his failed attempt at breaking his fall and he landed face down on the ground. His right leg was being crushed by something.
"Who's there?" Jake spluttered out, unable to see his adversary from his position on the ground.
"The name's Mindy. Mindy Finnigan. I'm after the Pandora."
All comments would be appreciated, Chapter 2 will be here in a few days.
Last edited by Robert on Sun 19 Sep, 2010 12:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

pikalover1234
Vermilion City
Vermilion City
Custom Title: Oh Noes. Sorry.
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 287870574463

Re: 7 Days Story. Chapter 0 Up!

Post by pikalover1234 »

Interesting, very well written. Better than anything I can do for sure!
Former Pika Club regular, now life's caught up and things got complicated.

pokefan200
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Re: 7 Days Story. Chapter 0 Up!

Post by pokefan200 »

Awesome, and Mysterious, can't wait for more!

Please pet my Pokemon!

Robert
Got Soul Badge!
Got Soul Badge!

Re: 7 Days Story. Chapter 1 Up!

Post by Robert »

Chapter 1 is up! I put it in a spoiler box because it is... rather large. Have fun!