New RP's RP

This is a forum for Pokémon roleplaying. Roleplay here only.
pikapower06
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

New RP's RP

Post by pikapower06 »

She walked out of the train core, and followed the leader at his heels, heading towards a new location. It seemed important, but what intrigued her was that soon this mission would be complete, and she could maybe actually live a life. Eh, whatever, she figured, I just live for these humans. Never having a life of my own, apparently. Why don't I just kill off this one here, and run away? And sure, why NOT make another human ANGRY at me. No thank you. She sighed, her head lowering, as she focused on the ground. They kept walking, and in the corner of her eye she kept a close observation on this human's feet, following him, and turning when he did, until he announced, "We're here!" And turned, walking back off. with a curios mind, she lifted her head up, looking around to an empty field.

Yeah....but where's here? Oh great...they're getting rid of me... She thought, slumping to the ground with a small 'thud', and curled up, as if she was going to sleep, but kept her eyes wide open, staring out at the world. Why not? I'm a weakling anyways...
Pokemon -- Roleplaying -- Fun!
Come start your journey today!
It's fun, AND we're active!

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City
Custom Title: Pokémon Snatcher
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 90313328676

Post by Ryan659 »

Then, he appeared out of what seemed to be nowhere. He was just brought, and did not look very happy. His trainer, too, did not look that pleased as he left the Venusaur there. Good riddance, he thought as his trainer stormed away from the field. All around him were all sorts of Pokémon, some big and some small, all not looking too pleased.

Hmph, company at last...

The he saw her. The Umbreon. He wasn't that partial of Umbreon but he guessed that if she was here, he'd be seeing a lot more of her.

Better go see her, at least I'll know her

"Hello little Umbreon." He sighed
"I think you'd better get up, I think they're shipping us off somewhere us pretty soon"

He had to admit it, they were, but where exactly? Some sort of boot camp?

Not much here...they must be taking us somewhere else, surely....

seavicky95
Cinnabar Island
Cinnabar Island
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 468328574608

Post by seavicky95 »

so many...other pokémon. i'll just stay here, safe and sound, she thought.
she was huddled in her own little distant spot in this strange, new place.

a breeze swept by.

she shivered.
i hate this. it's chilly and boring here. i suppose i should go and try to make some friends... jeez. she looked around.
"man, why does everyone here look so mean and grumpy?" she mumbled to herself in a soft voice.

zen
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau

Post by zen »

Darkclaw started to wake up. The floor under him was cold... really cold... and were those... bars? Darkclaw tried to stand up, but hit the roof of his cage. Where am I? , He thought, looking around. His prison was on a stone path by the harbor. Salty water jumped from below and lapped at his feet. Darkclaw shivered. His memory was slowly coming back to him. He remembered an electric shock, then getting extremely tired. It was that Raichu!, He recalled. Then everything was recalled at once, and he could remember the night before.
Aw no, I knew I shouldn't have tried to steal anything. So now, what did they do with me? A boat's horn went off. Darkclaw jumped at rattled his cage. "Hey, you!" said a tall man wearing a white hat and coat, "Settle down in there!". Darkclaw watched him turn away. He was wearing an array of shiny shapes on his hat and coat, and Darkclaw could see for a second the man was wearing a blue shirt underneath the coat. I wonder who he is. Maybe he's someone importaint? Hmmm, someone else is coming... Another man grabbed the cage handle and tried to lift the cage, but he could just barely lift it off the ground. "Hey, Charley, can you help me with this?" he asked out loud. "Sure" came a voice behind some crates, "just give me a sec." Darkclaw realized the man who was trying to lift his cage was watching him. He stared at the man long and hard in his eyes. The sailor averted his gaze. "Could you help me now? I think it would be better if this 'un was in the ship!"
ImageImage
Bio is incredible:http://www.studiodaily.com/main/techniq ... /6850.html

The universe is not indifferent to intelligence, it is actively hostile to it.

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by Ryan659 »

They're treating me like scum! Putting me in this cage. At least I was correct. They are shipping us off somewhere

The Sea could just barely be viewed through the small porthole in the ship. Dozens of cages were there - most from the ones he saw in the field. They now looked even more unhappy then the last time, some more scared than happy. Some tried to escape, but none did. They got attacked by the human's guard Pokémon every time. The only Pokémon he truly recognised were the 3 in the cages not too far from his.

I wonder where they expect to take us on a boat like this

He was still unsure where exactly we were going, all he knew was that it's some sort of island.

Hmph! Ungreatful Trainer, leaving in this cage with all...these...Pokémon...

Suddenly he fell asleep, as though something were making him...
It was the Vileplume near him,they were trying to use sleep powder on themselves but some got on him.

pikapower06
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau

Post by pikapower06 »

She nodded solemnly in an answer form to his question as she turned towards the roaring sea before her, soon shooed into a cage herself. Trapped, she bashed against the side, getting up, and crashing into it again. She kept on, hitting it over and over, each time with some unknown newfound courage building inside her, her hopes never seeming to diminish from within her. She was only reacting upon an small fear of hers, as everyone has one, whether they realize theirs or not, and even the bravest can have the weirdest, and often the stupidest, though in reality not as stupid as you could think, of fears. She hated being confined, and you would think she was used to something like this....

But she was, only what made her lash out today was unknown even to herself. She grew weak though, after so many times crashing into the side of the barred surrounding, herself recalling all of those days spent training in the weird facility. Where her owner left her. To die. Never to right. Never to save her from it.

A cruel being indeed...

She fell limp inside her cage, her breathing lowering to an almost unheard-of level. Her head rested, as did the rest of her body, limp upon the steel, barred, flooring. They placed her in the boat, as it set sail, after everyone was nice and packed into it. She sighed, one last time, and turned in the direction that home, or what she ever had of one, was in.

And, she gave up all care towards this life. Secretly, she made a close-call to even selling her own soul that day, though bit her thoughts, and saved herself from another possible mistake.

LordLucario123
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands
Custom Title: HUMAN Lv100

Post by LordLucario123 »

Leon and his Trainer was heading torward the field. He noticed some of the Pokemon were being put in cages. Great. Just great. First, we have to go through all that training. Next, they just put us in cages. Quickly, his trainer lets go of Leon's leash. The trainer walked away until he disappeared into a building. Leon looked around and went ahead. "Finally, we get some rest..." Leon whispered as he lay down on the soft grass. But, before he knew it, 4 men grabbed him and put him inside a cage. Agg... I hate this place... He knew right away he was going to be shipped. Now, instead of 4 people, there were 10. They all carried Leon's cage into the boat. He was surronded by 6 other pokemon that were also in cages. An Arbok, a Weavile, a Swampert, a Dragonite, a Glailie, and an Umbreon.

OOC: Since in Pikapower06's post it said they already left, this happened before they set sail.

pikapower06
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau

Post by pikapower06 »

OOC: That's fine ^ You never fully got to make your 'before the sail post' anyways. You cqan always trace a bit back in the past, to the movements of right-then and there. It comes in handy for aspiring Role Players, actually. ^^

zen
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau

Post by zen »

Darkclaw could hear pokemon above him making all kinds of noise. The sailors had put them on the deck where pokemon were supposed to ship, but Darkclaw had passed his time freaking out the crewmates by either reaching a paw between the bars when someone passed, or staring them down whenever they made eye contact. This had earned him an even worse passage by being put father below deck. At least I'm away from all the noise, He thought, taking in his new surroundings. The boat was, naturally, being tossed by the waves. Everytime the boat rocked, less importain boxes that weren't held by ropes slid into his cage. If he had any chance of escape, it had been diminished by this blasted room. The boat shifted again and another box came into contact with his cage. It was a storage of fish! Darkclaw snatched one from the box and starting eating it feverishly, he'd also forgotten how hungry he'd been. After he was done, he tossed the skeleton away from his cage as far as he could. He didn't want to see if there was an even worse deck than this.

OOC: Cheers, Lucario joined! :)
ImageImage
Bio is incredible:http://www.studiodaily.com/main/techniq ... /6850.html

The universe is not indifferent to intelligence, it is actively hostile to it.

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by Ryan659 »

The cage he was in was small, cramped and worst of all, uncomfortable. He had only just noticed all these things when he woke from the Vileplume's sleep powder. It was extremely noisy, most of them Pokémon, all crying for help to get out of the cages. Pointless... He thought as he sighed with seeing all the Pokémon trying to escape and screaming for mercy. Suddenly, he noticed something out in the porthole that was just barely visible in his small, but just big enough cage. Could that be....an island? But...why take us to an island? Just after he thought this, he heard a very noisy sound, a lot worse than the Pokémon could ever make. They all stopped in awe as they heard it. Soon enough, most of the Pokémon were talking again, but about the noise and what some of the bigger Pokémon could see in the porthole.

pikapower06
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau

Post by pikapower06 »

She laid there, defeated as the ship arched over the waters, towards the island. Her eyes lured themselves upon its features, as she sighed lightly, looking over the place. The ship crashed lightly into the ground mainland, landing there, as they started shipping off just the appropriate Pokémon that were sent upon the mission assigned to the place. After dropping them off, they opened all of the cages up a crack, then sailed back off. She slipped out, and watched the ship sail away, then turn to the others. "What now.." She mumbled to herself, before turning away and walking off. They don't need me. I don't even need myself. She nodded in approval, and curled up by a tree, rolling onto her back and staring blankly at the leaves in the trees.

LordLucario123
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands

Post by LordLucario123 »

Leon fell alseep minutes after the ship had set sail. He was awoken by the soft crash from the ship whiched caused him to hit his head on the iron bars. One of the men from the crew opened his cage and went away. He went outside of the ship onto the soft sand. There was a lot of Pokemon, most of them looking very nervous, and others looking very brave. He looked around. On there trees were many kinds of berries. He tackled the tree and knocked down a couple of berries. Leon ate them and his stomuch was already filled up. "Man, what do we do now?!" He asked.

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by Ryan659 »

Suddenly a noise was heard. "All grass-types to base A. All Dark-type to base B. All psychic-type to base C..." The PA went on for a while, saying which type go where. "...go to base L. You will all be sorted into groups of different types shortly, but for now go only to your base and your base only." He hesitated at the thought. With...other grass-types? Oh well, we'll be put into proper groups soon enough. I still wider what they're doing here with us though... Then he heard a cry in his direction. "Hey you, Venusaur! Yeah, you! Get over here already!" shouted a very obnoxious Gloom. When he managed to get his way to the 'base' it was just as bad as the cages: cramped pens in even smaller tents, full of each type. It was just as noisy as when on the boat, maybe even worse. At least there's some grass here... Most of the grass-types were gathered outside around the tropius, being too big to fit in the tent, eating the fruit off it's neck and off the nearby trees. But if they got too far the ice-types came in to sort them out and get them back in the base or at least back in order.

LordLucario123
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands

Post by LordLucario123 »

"...All Fire-types go to base F..." The PA said and went on. Leon lifted up his head and looked around. Uh... where do I go? He looked around and then finally saw a man holding a sign. On the sign it said "Fire-Types Here." All the fire types gathered and followed the man. He lead them to a tent all the way near the foot of a mountain. Leon looked in amazed at how big the mountain was. They all entered the tent and were cramped. But, Leon stayed outside and layed on the grass instead. Even though their were some of the workers walking around, they didn't care. A Charizard went up to him and said, "Hey! Your supposed to be inside the tent!" Leon replied, "I'm not going in there, it's filled up." The Charizard made a mad face. "You wanna start a fight or somethin'?!" The Charizard put up his small arms. Leon got up and said, "Fine, we'll battle. But if I win, I get to stay here and you go back in." "But If I win I get to kick you in and I stay out here, haha!" The Charizard chuckled loudly.
Isn't it supposed to be "out not in? The Charizard breathe fire into the air and used headbutt. Leon jumped to the side and dodged it but the Charizard turned to the side and hit Leon. He flew right into the wall and tried to get up "Ahg... this is going to be a long battle..."

pikapower06
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau

Post by pikapower06 »

She walked over to Base B like a good little robot and sat down at the edge of the opening. Another umbreon walked out, and licked her on top of the head. She backed up heavily, all the way into a tree, then turn and fled. She ran away from the place, even as they chased her down. "you won't catch me! I'm known for my speed!" She laughed, though her heart lurked. It weighted down, adn her mind flashed pictures of them violently ripping her to shreds after they caught her. She shivered lightly. She knew she mustn't let that happen. She hoped it never would. Escape is a must.