New RP's RP

This is a forum for Pokémon roleplaying. Roleplay here only.
Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City
Custom Title: Pokémon Snatcher
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 90313328676

Post by Ryan659 »

The klaxon wailed. "Umbreon on the loose! Umbreon on the loose! Get all fight and bug types on patrol ASAP!" All the Pokémon were surprised. A Pokémon...actually tried to escape? Then he saw it, the Umbreon. Hmph, there it is. Must have come from base B. Where is it...? It rammed him. He fell over. He was mad, but he still used his sleep powder on the Pokémon running after the Umbreon. What....AM I doing?! Helping a runaway?! I'm in a bad place as it is... The Umbreon ran from him, but he used vine whip in it. "Hold up there little Umbreon...No point in running, they'll just get even faster Pokémon out here. Just hide, hide away..." He looked at a small hole just by a large tree...

LordLucario123
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands
Custom Title: HUMAN Lv100
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Post by LordLucario123 »

The Charizard and Leon both stopped. "Hey, what the heck is happening?!" The Charizard shouted. There were sirens wailing wildly. The PA kept on saying the same things over and over again. Suddenly, a worker pointed to the Charizard and Leon and screamed, "GET THE WATER, ROCK, AND GROUND TYPES ALSO!!!" Oh, crap. "I think it's a good time to run!" But, the Charizard had already flown away. That's just great... not really. Leon dashed right past the guards and workers. Before he knew it, the Charizard had been captured in a net. It violently thrashed around. Then, it used an amazing Fire Blast. It burned the net and set the ground on fire. The fire spread across the small field then, onto the trees. The workers panicked to get away, so did the Ice, Grass, Bug (But, not the ones who can fly), and Steel. The Charizard flew away again, but, instead, it flew torwards the mountain. Could this get any worse?!

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by Ryan659 »

As Green stood there with the Umbreon for a moment behind one of the bases all of the Pokémon in all of the bases were going crazy. There was a Charizard shooting fire dangerously close to him, he winced at the thought of more burns on his legs...All he could do was watch, he was waiting for the Umbreon to decide her options. There were all types of Pokémon trying to attack the flying Pokémon so they wouldn't fly away, the PA was still calling for the Umbreon that was with him and humans were searching and crying in pain as Pokémon attacked, even their own were swayed by the crys of the captive Pokémon. What a disaster...I wonder if we'll even get off this island...And if this Umbreon would hurry up deciding what to do...

pikapower06
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau

Post by pikapower06 »

"alright" She ducked into a hiding place just big enough for her to fit in, besides a reclusive cave for the Venasaur. All he had to do is enter and take thw left passageway to be hidden, whether anyone knew that or not. She sighed, sitting there. Why was he helping her? Why
Pokemon -- Roleplaying -- Fun!
Come start your journey today!
It's fun, AND we're active!

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by Ryan659 »

Green dug his own hole next to the Umbreon's If I was found with that Umbreon...I guess I'll have to hide too, at least until everyone's stopped panicking Suddenly the PA stopped, made a strange sparking sound, then said: "The Umbreon has been found. All Pokémon are to return to their bases or they will be terminated" "Terminated"? And they haven't found the Umbreon at all! What really is going on here...

LordLucario123
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands

Post by LordLucario123 »

Everybody went back into their tents. "So they got the Umbreon..." Leon scoffed. "I doubt, they can terminate me... or any of us..." Leon was the only outside, while the Charizard was sent to be "Terminated." The flames were put out by the water pokemon. It was quiet. Leon took a step forward cautionsly. Then, a buzzing sound was heard from a distance. After the "Buzz" came a mighty roar then it became silent again. All the pokemon inside their tents took a peak out then went inside their tents again. He looked around. Then the buzzing sound became louder, then louder, then louder. Then suddenly, a man with a chainsaw at the front of the field appeared. "Sir, I have found the target!"The man said into his radio. "I stand corrected...." Leon whispered. The man with the chainsaw came torwards him. "Eliminate the target at once!" Said a voice from the radio. Leon had no where to run. I WOULD use Sacred Fire, but I might burn down the tents and the whole field... And if I use physical attacks, he might slice me in half! The man got closer and closer. The only thing to do is jump over and escape... I'll try it... Leon got back and then plunged forward and jumped over the man. Yes, it worked! But it was too late. Surronding the only exit to escape from the field was men with stun guns and net guns. Dang! I can't escape now... Leon looked back and forth. A giant shadow appeared. It was a boulder! It was about to crash into the men who were about to get Leon. They all screamed and try to run. But too late. CRASH!!! It was about impossible to even see the smushed men. The guy with the chainsaw opened his mouth wide open. All the Pokemon looked out of their tents once again. They all stared at the chainsaw man. "Uh... uh..." He was frightned. "Hey, what's wrong?!" Said the voice in the radio. He didn't respond. Then, the Glailie he saw in the ship used ice beam and froze the man. Oh, wow. The boulder was blocking the entrance to the field. Leon finally decided to go into the tent. A Magmotar said, "Wow, your lucky you survived!" It did get worse...

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by Ryan659 »

There was chaos everywhere: Pokémon killing men, running, destroying the bases If I stay in this hole, I might get trapped by the falling boulders...
Green stepped out of the hole, but noticed that the Umbreon wasn't coming. "I think you should move...incase the boulders come. You don't want to die after all...And you won't get caught now, most of those humans are dead." A cry was heard. "Help! Help!" But this wasn't a Pokémon. It was a human. A Froslass was trying to kill one of the humans, but just before she could one appeared with a capture net. It caught the Froslass and then killed it. The more nets were thrown. The chaos wasn't falling boulders or crys of pain from people anymore. It was from the Pokémon being captured. The ones that were flying were tranquilized and the others just caught with the net and returned not to the bases, but to small arenas where jigglypuff were singing. "Hey, look! Two more over here, including the Umbreon that caused the uproar!" Green used his poisonpowder on the human and it killed him, but the call was already made. Before either the Umbreon or the Venusaur could do anything they were asleep...

LordLucario123
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands

Post by LordLucario123 »

Leon too, had also heard the Human. He looked out of the tent and saw humans capturing Pokemon in special kind of nets for each type. I gotta help them... He looked around. There he saw where they were sending the Pokemon. Jigglypuff eh? If I get rid of them, the others will probably have an easier chance to get out! Leon sprang into action. Staying out of sight, he ran over there. He hid behind a base and aimed to get the first Jigglypuff. Leon used a Fire Blast. The Jigglypuff slamed against the second Jigglypuff. They both fell. But, only one Jigglypuff fainted. The other Jigglypuffs had stop singing. Bingo! "Whaddya waiting for?! Start singing!" A worker yelled at the Jigglypuffs. The Jigglypuff responded back. "Jiggly, Jigg Jigglypuff!" So they won't preform without their sister, eh? The Jigglypuffs had went away carrying there fainted sister. Hey, what happened to the other Jigglypuffs? He looked around. No Jigglypuffs on any of the arenas. And no Jigglypuffs in sight. There was a silence from the Humans. Suddenly, the humans were enraged. They were focused on two things: Getting the Pokemon and trying to get back the Jigglypuffs even though they didn;t know which one they should do. I'm not sure if I made it better or worse...

pikapower06
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau

Post by pikapower06 »

[OOC: You can't say my character is asleep. THat's powerplaying. Just to let you know. TYou csan say someone went to put them to sleep or something of that nature]

She craweled out of the hole, not wanting to get hit with a boulder, and quickly climbed up in a tree. Sitting there, she watched as the human came, and jumped down, landing on top of his head, and scratched up his head, before climbing back up, himself being killed by the Venasaur, and as another approached, she used the some method with him, ripping into his face. Die you filthy humans. You won't kill me! She thought as she ripped off chunks of human flesh, then jumped off, and threw some Shadow balls at the whole lot of humans approaching.
For once, she noticed, she wasn't depressed. Maybe her life needed some excitement in it, though she was depressed on the inside. She just had more important tasks to do, and the depression didn't mind the wait. As the balls of shadowy abysses flew at the humans, hitting them squarely, she couldn't help but laugh at them all. That's what you get for harming me1 for torturing me so long! 'Training' me! For the owner I had! For the abuse!
Pokemon -- Roleplaying -- Fun!
Come start your journey today!
It's fun, AND we're active!

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by Ryan659 »

[OOC: Sorry ;)]

When he awakened, he was in an arena with several other Pokémon that were still asleep. He thought he could see what looked like an Arcanine in the distance. Where am I? I wonder where that Umbreon went... He looked around. I mustn't have gotten too far away from where I was... He ran out of the arena. but smacked the other Pokémon with his Vine Whip first to wake them up. "I think you'd better wake up" The other Pokémon looked both flustered and angry because they were just hit by a Vine Whip. He dodged a few attacks, then headed towards the holes. That Umbreon must still be here... It looked like the Umbreon in the tree near the hole. Phew... "You'd better get down from there if you know what's good for you, there's a boulder heading toward the tree" The boulder soon came crashing down near the tree...

LordLucario123
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands

Post by LordLucario123 »

As the boulder smashed down, there was an earthquake. The ground was shaking wildly, causing a fissure on the ground. The field was was split apart. Luckily, the chasm was easy to jump. A couple of humans happened to fall in the chasm as it was being made. Time to get rid of thse humans now! He would use Dig, then jump out and grab them on their head with his mouth, then dropping them in the chasm or ripping their head off instead. Some of the other Pokeomn did the same as Leon. Every couple of minutes, at least a quarter of the humans are gone. Everywhere you look, there are bodies on the ground. The Pokemon were winning in this fierce battle.

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by Ryan659 »

All seemed well for the Pokémon, the humans were getting smaller and smaller in number. Well, at least somethings going right... Then, a flock of wild Chatot came by. Wild? On this island? But then...they used Sing...What...are they doing!? They don't even look like they know what they're doing to us down here. Because the whole flock used Sing, plenty of Pokémon seemed to go to sleep. The humans that went into hiding came out after the singing flock went. This time, they desperately constructed a large cage with steel netting on top. The humans then started to pile Pokémon into it...

LordLucario123
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands

Post by LordLucario123 »

Leon had also been afected by the Sing...

A few minutes later...

He was awoken by a pokemon landing on him. Leon was at the top of the cage. Huh...? Where am I? He pushed the sleeping Pokemon on top of him to the side. Leon looked around. The workers were still pileing Pokemon in the cage. We're still here?. Leon looked torwards the door for the cage and then to the steel net. The door is too small to fit through... They must of dropped us through the net. Leon looked at the sides of the cage. There were the chains you see they would use for a fence. Hmm... It looks possible to climb the wall... And also, if I can get burn down that steel net, we can escape! I'll give it a try. He blew a little fire at a time, so the humans won't see him. It was working, but it took a while to melt the steel. Then, a voice was heard. "All right, put the cage on the truck and transport them to the boss!" The workers try to lift up the cage but they couldn't lift it. Good, this should give me some time... He was using Flamethrower now. He didn't care if they saw, it just kept on firing away. By the time he got tired, the net was gone. Yes, it worked! He got up and jumped on top of the car. That's when they saw Leon. "Hey, get that Arcanine!" One of them shouted. Blasted fire on the workers. They all burned to their death. The driver in the truck screamed and drove away. Leon blew fire onto the gas tank of the car. In a couple of minutes, the truck blew up. It was down to five workers left. They had no where to run. Instead of trying to get Leon, they just jumped into the chasm. Well, that went well. Some of the Pokemon were waking up. They were able to break the cage instead. All the Pokemon were safe now. Phew... I'm glad that's over...

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by Ryan659 »

He woke up to see he was in a cage, but many Pokémon were piling out of it through holes they've made. Oh no, not another cage...at least it's broken... The humans were driving away in fear, but it seems that one truck was stopped. One of the humans was pulled out by a Fearow and the humans was on a walkie-talkie. "...now. NOW!!!!! DO IT NOW!!!" was all he could say before he was killed by the Fearow. ...Huh? What's that...up....there...? There were helicopters flying overhead. "ALL POKéMON WILL GO BACK INTO THE CAGE OR BE TERMINATED BY OUR WEAPONS." They had huge guns and all sorts of other weapons for killing Pokémon. Good thing I haven't left yet... Some Pokémon tried to fight, but as soon as they even tried to attack the helicopters they were shot down and killed. "NOW YOU KNOW WHY YOU MUST OBEY THE HUMANS, OBEY OR DIE" I hope no Pokémon get killed...I'd so much like to kill them right now, but I don't want to die

LordLucario123
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands

Post by LordLucario123 »

Pokemon were running all over the field. Many of them, screaming and shrieking with fear.Wow, this sucks bad. He was trying confusing the gunners and the bazooka men on the helicopter by using Double Team. That's when it popped in his mind. Wait a minute, if we can use Reflect, we can deflect those bullets and the missiles! "Everybody, use Reflect, trust me!" Leon hollored over the sound of bullets and the "booms" from the missiles. They nodded and did it. Bullets were deflecting and missiles off the shield. Yes! The gunners and bazooka men were being hit by the missiles and bullets. The helicopter was also being hit by the missiles. "Cease fire!" One of the gunners said. "Either way, if we just keep on shooting, the helicopters will be destroyed! But, if we don't do anything they're just gonna kill us!" He said. We know what he's saying... "Yeah, but we can't just go back to the boss! He's gonna be pretty mad!" Another gunner said. "Just attack, everyone." Leon said softly. They all did. The helicopters were being blown up by all the attacks of the Pokemon. There was desbris all over the field when they had destroyed the last helicopter. The good thing was, the tents were still their. This HAS to be the worst day of my life.

OOC: I totally over used the words "bullets" and "missiles"...