Eye of the Dawn

This is a forum for Pokémon roleplaying. Roleplay here only.
Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City
Custom Title: Pokémon Snatcher
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 90313328676

Post by Ryan659 »

The sea...there it is...finally.... Blooey thought. "Eeveon, we made it. Eeveon? Where are you?" He must be trailing behind. He wasn't behind me when I got away from the Gyarados.....Well, no time to waste, I'd better get moving, Eeveon or no Eeveon! But how do I know where to go? Something strange then happened to Blooey. He was moving, but he didn't know where he was going. He didn't even know he was moving! I'm...moving? But how? It must be that special power that Mew talked about...I didn't know he meant like this! I thought it'd be like I'd remember it in my memory even if I haven't been there. Weird... Blooey kept moving, through the sea, not knwoing where he was going, not knowing where Eeveon or anyone else was.

Maple
Pewter City
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Post by Maple »

A Houndour and an Eevee silently watched a Buizel swim through the sea. The Houndour walked out, and looked down at the Buizel. The Eevee stated, "Kaitzune, what're you thinking of?" Kaitzune shot a glance at the Eevee. "I'm thinking, that we should help that Buizel, Mari." Mari highly disagreed. "He can do it on his own!" Mari shouted. A WaterStone sparkled nearby. As the quarreling Pokemon noticed it, Kaitzune grabbed hold of it, and dropped it in Mari's bag. "2 down, a few more to go."said Mari. They had collected the FireStone from Lava Cave, and the WaterStone from here, by now. As they walked ahead, Kaitzune stopped. She turned and ran toward the cliff. She jumped into the water. Mari sighed, "Well, she's dead." But she was wrong. Kaizune appeared on the edge of the cliff, carrying a wet furball. As she set down the furball on the ground, Mari sniffed it. The furball stirred. It opened one eye. Weakly, it closed it. It had red fluffy fur, and smoke coming from wet places. Mari gasped, "A Flareon! And it's dying! We must find a trainer! Quick! Maybe he or she could help it!" The Flareon said, "Mari, no need. I'd die before any trainer would find me..." Mari gasped again, "M-m-mom?" "Yes...I leave you to your journey as a Shiny Eevee..." As the Flareon silently passed away, a silver aura glowed around Mari's outline. She lifted into the air, and her fur became sparkly. She was a Shiny Eevee. Mari said, "This is what I need to be for me to become the most powerful Eeveelution ever! It's a newly discovered Poke, but it exsists..." As they solemnly dragged Flareon into the quiet bushes, Kaitzune watched the buizel intently...
ooohhhh...aaahhhhhh...

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by Ryan659 »

OOC:Maple: 1. There are no trainer in this rp (hint: Pokémon-run towns) and 2. Pokémon can't just become shiny: they must start out that way.

Blooey swam and swam without knowing where he was going still. He went further and further into the deep, deep sea. I wish I knew where I was going....Huh? What's this? I can feel that something's there, but...I can't see it. Maybe this is the special power Mew spoke of! He knew where he was going now. He was still somehow swimming automatically, but he knew that there was some invisible place out there that he could sense.

Maple
Pewter City

Post by Maple »

Mari and Kaitzune decided to go back to the other mainland to see if they could scale Mt. Thunder. (pretend the trainer and shiny thing never happened, just pretend that Mari just got a blue aura around her instead...) Her blue aura pulsed as she pounced into the water. She swam with Kaitzune past a Buizel. Mari shouted over the roaring waves, "HI! WHO ARE YOU?!" Kaitzune looked to the sky and saw purple clouds forming....
ooohhhh...aaahhhhhh...

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by Ryan659 »

OOC: ;)

"Huh? Who's there?" Blooey said, as he kept swimming, since he couldn't stop. Huh? Purple clouds.......I think they know I'm going to Manaphy... He suddenly then saw Darkrai himself, surrounded by Dusknoir guards.
"You....you will not leave these waters alive. You will not stop my rule!" Hundreds of Shadow balls flew towards Blooey, from the guards.
"How did you know what I plan to do?" Blooey asked.
"Hahahahaha.....You fool, I've had spies all around you! And you haven't noticed!? The townspeople, the people in the city...all reported back to me. Do you know why? That is because I rule this land! The land is against you! There is no point rebelling...just give in."
"Never! The Resistance will beat you!"
"Ha! Your pathectic "Resistance" have already been captured and are being questioned. That is how we found you here! The odds are all against you, Floatzel. You have no backup, nowhere to run and nowhere to hide." Blooey was getting nervous. Is he right? He can't be! How could they catch the Resistance!? I don't know what to believe in anymore... Quickly, Blooey used Aqua jet on Darkrai, but the attack missed, and instead the speed was used to race away from Darkrai and his minions.

Maple
Pewter City

Post by Maple »

Mari and Kaitzune gasped as Darkrai flew toward them. Kaitzune pushed Mari to follow Blooey. She swam to Blooey and shouted, "KAITUNE WILL STALL WHATSITS-RAI OR WHATEVER HIS NAME IS!!!" Then, a purple lightning bolt flew at them. Mari pushed Blooey and herself out of the way...
ooohhhh...aaahhhhhh...

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by Ryan659 »

"HUH? WHO?" Blooey yelled over the lightning as he swam past Darkrai. The guards were at first going for him, but went toward the other two Pokémon that came near Darkrai. After a while Blooey spotted something on the water. There feels like there's something here...but I can't see it. Let's seet if I can walk on it... Blooey looked like he was walking on air. He went down under the sea, in the passageway that came from the dome-shaped invisible door. Hey...I can see a huge city now! Where Did this underwater city come from? I didn't see it before. Weird... He walked down the passageway, and came to three doors. One had a city picture on the top, one had a picture of a dump over it, and the last had a picture of a crown over it. A crown...? That must be where Manaphy is! Blooey walked through the door, and walked into a small-ish room with a seat in the middle.
"Who goes there!" A voice called.
"I'm looking for Manaphy, it's important."
"Oh, my dad..." A Phione came out from behind the chair. "Why do you want him? If you don't tell me, I won't tell you where to find my dad"
"I need to find Manaphy to ask him if he will help Mew and the Resistance stop Darkrai."
"Hmm...I'll let you through, but I don't think he'll say yes. Last time I heard, we had a deal with Darkrai...Don't bother him. he won't bother us. But, oh well." He pushed a brick in the wall, and a door appeared behind the chair. "Go through" Blooey went down the hallway, until he was in a large room with a huge chair in the middle, similar to Phione's room. I wonder if he's here...

Maple
Pewter City

Post by Maple »

Mari shrugged and swam to Kaitzune, and used Return on Darkrai. It cost him some damage, but didn't faint him. Kaitzune blasted Flamethrower at him. They used it as a chance to swim to Thunder Mountain. They swam to it, and gleefully climbed up it...
ooohhhh...aaahhhhhh...

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by Ryan659 »

"Hello? Manaphy? Anybody here?" Blooey said, upon finding that nobody was around. Darn...
"Who goes there?" said a guard that seemed to appear out of nowhere.
"I'm looking for Manaphy, it is important."
"Ah, well the prince was here, taking place of the king, but he went looking after the king shortly after.
"The king...?"
"Y...You don't know who the king is? Kyogre! His highness!" the guard sighed. Blooey was getting nervous by now. I wonder where he is...
"Well where are they?"
"Last thing I heard, his highness went toward Fullmoon island..."
"Full moon island?"
"You don't know anything, do you? It is a northern island, the fabled home of the legendary Cresselia, but since nobody has even been to the island or seen Cresselia, both are just legends..."

Maple
Pewter City

Post by Maple »

OOC: WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS EXCESSIVE 1337!
Mari and Kaitzune reached the summit, only to find that Zapdos was there. He electrically screeched, "WHO DARES TO WAKE THE GREAT ZAPDOS?!" Mari stammered, "It is the Rescue Team Element, coming to find a Thunderstone." Zapdos used Thunder on the pair, and they went flying into the water, painfuly. A group of Pikachu swam over and fished them out. One Pikachu said, "Wh4t w3r3 y00 d01ng 0u7 7h3r3?" Mari shuddered, and Kaitzune replied, "Za-za-zapdos!" The Pikachu looked at one another. "Whut d1d h3 d0 70 y00?" Mari made the noise that the move Thunder made. The Pikachu all gasped and pushed everybody in the water, including themselves. Mari and Kaitzune jumped in too. The Pikachu said, "F0ll0w us! W3 kn0w wh0 y00 n33d t0 m337! I7's M3w!" Mari swam after them, and Kaitzune hesitated. But, as she heard Zapdos roar, she hastily followed the group. As they came to the town with Amparos lighting, they were taken to Resistance HQ by the Pikachu. Mari whispered to the Pikachu, "You're in the Resistance?" The Pikachus quickly said, "SHHH!" And Mari suddenly shut up. Mew flew in and said to the Pikachu in charge, "Hi! Welcome back, Sparky!" Then she glared and Mari and Kaitzune. Then she said, "What is this suspicious Eevee and dark Pokemon doing here?" The Pikachu said, "Th3y g0t b34t up by Z4pd0s! W3 s41d u culd h3lp th3m. Th3y w4nn4 b3 1n th3 R3s1st4nce!" Mew glared at Kaitzune again. "Oh, really? Even this Dark Pokemon?" The Pikachus nodded. Mew took Kaitzune into a counceling room. Mew said, "Say your case." Kaitzune said, "I don't get why everybody gives us Houndour a bad rep! I mean, they call us killers and Darkrai's servants these days! We're REALLY getting a bad rap when they say that! I have no want for Darkrai! I even attempted to battle him, to take a stand! Just because some Houndour work for Darkrai doesn't mean we all do! I HATE Darkrai! I want to fight against him!" Mew made an impossibly small nod. Then she shook her head. "I'm sorry. But, the last Houndour that joined said that case, and he betrayed us. We cannot let you join..." Kaitzune sniffled, "Wh-why? I-I didn't d-do anything for Darkr-rai!" "It's just too risky!" Kaitzune sobbed. Mari popped into the camera view. "If she can't join, I won't join! Kaitzune is my friend! She stalled Darkrai while that Floatzel got away!" Mew got a tear in her eye, but she quickly wiped it off. "I will reserve judgement. Until then, you're both in the Resistance." Mari and Kaitzune yelped, "YES!" Then they listened to Mew. Mew said, "You know that Floatzel you saw earlier. That is Blooey. Follow the river nearby, and you might find Eeveon. But beware of Gyarados. He might think you're a snack. Good luck." Then she teleported the pair and the Pikachus out of the HQ...
ooohhhh...aaahhhhhh...

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by Ryan659 »

Blooey left the underwater city, disappointed. How am I gonna get to Fullmoon island!? Nobody's ever been there! Maybe I should just head north and hope I find it... He swam north, but he didn't really know where he was going. Wow, sure is foggy out here...Better come closer to the coast, I'm not gonna get seen anyway in this fog.
"Hey! Hey!! said the snorunt from a while back. "Get over here!" Blooey did.
"Whoa! Where did you come from Snorunt?"
"I should be saying the same to you. The whole Resistance heard of your Darkrai attack, and we thought...you know..."
"What? That I would have been taken? No! I got away...But this Eevee and Houndour sorta helped."
"D-did you just say....H-houndour?! Come to think of it, a Houndour and Eevee just joined the Resistence...wouldn't have thought a Houndour would though." Snorunt shrugged.
"If you were over at the HQ...then how did you get here so quick?"
"Well...the truth is that I am sort of a Pokémon ninja, that's how I disappear and reappear so quickly. So anyway...why are you over this far? I thought you were still going for Manaphy's city."
"I was...well, I went, but Manaphy wasn't there. His guard said he and Kyogre were at Fullmoon island..."
"Fullmoon island!? I know the way, but I can't swim....so you'll have to follow me....AAAARRRGGGHHH! SWIM, SWIM, SWIM AWAY....!" said the Snorunt, shortly before he disdappeared into the mist....

Maple
Pewter City

Post by Maple »

Mari, Kaitzune, and the Pikachus ran toward the shout. They saw a MONSTER Sharpedo after a Floatzel. As Kaitzune used Flamewheel, Mari yelled, "It's Blooey! BLOOEY! LOOK OUT!!!" the Sharpedo opened its mouth to swallow Blooey, when Kaitzune evolved! She was a :Houndoom: Houndoom!
OOC: The Pokemon's names have the emoticon pictures in front of them from now on! OK?
ooohhhh...aaahhhhhh...

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by Ryan659 »

W...what happened to Snorunt? Better not worry, just swim, swim swim! Get away from the Sharpedo! Blooey swam as fast as he could, which was pretty fast. The Sharpedo couldn't keep up. It gave up in the end, but went toward the coast... Now, where is Fullmoon island...? Huh? What's that noise? It sounds...like Kyogre! I feel strange...like I'm being ordered to go to where Kyogre is...oh well, I'm going there anyway! He swam north, through some thick fog, where he could hear battle going on. But the fog was in the way, so he didn't know what was really going on...

Maple
Pewter City

Post by Maple »

Mari and the freshly evolved Kaitzune swam through the fog to the Floatzel, and they said,"Hi! We just joined the Resistance. Are you Blooey? I'm Mari and this is Kaitzune. We're on a mission to help the Resistance; and on a quest to find all means to become a semi-legendary Eeveelution called Elementeon. Well, hi?" Kaitzune shuddered as a sense of apprehension flew through her. She felt queasy, she saw plaid, and then...she blacked out. The last words she heard before fainting were, "KAITZUNE! YIPEES!"
ooohhhh...aaahhhhhh...

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by Ryan659 »

"Huh? What?" Must just be hearing things... Blooey couldn't see through the fog, so he just kept swimming.He eventually came to a point where the fog was thinning, so he just kept on. Wow, a lot of fog here... He thought, until he finally got out of the fog. Darkrai was firing Shadow balls at Manaphy and Kyogre, just by a small island. Manaphy? Kyogre? Darkrai!? Fulmoon island! Hmm...I gotta help somehow.... He then swam right up to the busy and strangely-unguarded Darkrai, and used Brick Break on him. "AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH! H...how did you know that move? TELL ME! Water type's can't learn fight type moves! And all the fight types were killed by my Dusknoirs!"
"Don't you know anything? Floatzel's can learn Brick break..."
"Argh, then....I'll wipe that smug look off your face next time we meet!" Darkrai then disappeared...
"Thank you, Floatzel. What is your name and why are you here?"
"I'm Blooey, and I've been sent by Mew of the Resistance to ask if you'll send him an army to help beat Darkrai."
"Of course Blooey, Darkrai's an evil liar anyway. I'll send Mew an army when it's ready, but for now, you'll have to wait. For now, I think you should go to Fullmoon island...Only one of a true heart can enter and awaken Cresselia."
"But then...why don't you go?"
"I can't go on land."
"Oh, yeah, I forgot."