Eye of the Dawn

This is a forum for Pokémon roleplaying. Roleplay here only.
Robert
Got Soul Badge!
Got Soul Badge!
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Post by Robert »

"Another attack? GOD!"
Eeveon fire his own Shadow ball at the Dusknoir, "WHAT WAS THAT PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A SHADOW BALL DUSKNOIR?" Eeveon taunted the Dusknoir to try let Snorunt get a sneak attack in, "IS THAT YOUR BEST?" Eeveon charged at the Dusknoir, knowing he had little chance of winning...

Shrine Sprite
Saffron City
Saffron City
Custom Title: Delinquent

Post by Shrine Sprite »

"Resistance, ehhhhhh?" Quoto said flying down to Meowzi. "So whose side are you on, hmm?" Quoto smirked, thinking he had caught a spy from Darkrai's army.

Kikyo
Saffron City
Saffron City
Custom Title: Krazy Kat

Post by Kikyo »

"Depends what side you're on."
Meowzi replied, squinting at him.
"Well, you look harmless enough.
If you must know,
I'm technically on both.
You see, I'm a spy for the resistance.
I act all smug with the darkies, but in reality,
I report all the info I can to the Resistance.
Anyway, now that you know that,
I guess you have no choice
but to be a part of the Resistance..."
Mewozi smiled devilishly,
leaping at Quota and grabbing him
by his scruff of down feathers near his neck,
just like a cat would catch a bird.
Only, Meowzi didn't grab him tight enough to kill,
but only just enough to capture the chatot
while she dragged him away
to the Resistance's base.
Image Image

Shrine Sprite
Saffron City
Saffron City
Custom Title: Delinquent

Post by Shrine Sprite »

"Hey! Get off of me!" Quoto struggled, but to no avail, the Meowth's claws were sharp indeed, struggling only caused her claws to dig deeper into his wings. "I... I'll scream!" he threatened.

LordLucario123
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands
Custom Title: HUMAN Lv100

Post by LordLucario123 »

Aero was walking until suddenly a voice came from a P.A. "ATTENTION TO THE RESISTANCE, WE ARE SENDING THE EVIL ARMY TO TAKE A FULL SEARCH OF THE WHOLE TOWN. YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO ESCAPE! ALL AGAINST DARKRAI WILL BE DESTROYED" Oh, crud. Aero ran as fast as he can. He found the way out. He was back out on the field. He looked at the town. Soldiers were everywhere. Uhg... where to now? He looked around. He saw three pokemon fighting. What's going on over there? Aero decided to see what was happening. There was four pokemon fight. A Vaporeon, a Dusknoir, a Buizel, and a Snorunt. "Hey what's going on here?" He asked.

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City
Custom Title: Pokémon Snatcher
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 90313328676

Post by Ryan659 »

"Huh? Oh yeah, right. We're trying to get to the sea, to get to Manaphy, but these Dusknoirs are stopping us, so this Snorunt's come to help us. Oh, and I'm Blooey and that Eevee over's called Eeveon, what's your name?"
"STOP TALKING TO PEOPLE! I'M OVER HERE HELPING YOU AND YOU'RE TALKING!?" Yelled the Snorunt.
"Better go help him...we need to get going anyway, we're trying to beat the Evil army and Darkrai" Blooey then quickly fired a water gun at the Dusknoir bothering the Snorunt, which knocked it down, so Snorunt could knock it out.
"You're ready to go. The sea's just over the hill, and there's no more enemies so far. Goodbye...." And with that, the Snorunt magically disappeared, as always.

Kikyo
Saffron City
Saffron City
Custom Title: Krazy Kat

Post by Kikyo »

"Shut up," Meowzi ordered,
through clenched teeth.
"I'm trying to help you here."
She realeased Quoto.
"The only way that the Dark Army
won't suspect you is if you stay with me."
she whispered to him.
"Now, follow me and behave.
Act like you're on the Dark side,
and no one will suspect you."
Image Image

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by Ryan659 »

Just...a little bit...further.... Blooey thought, as he ran as fast as he could, both excited to get back into the water and to get away from the Dark Army. No...it can't be.... Just when he thought he had got to the sea shore, he found himself at the edge of a small Dark Army-run fishing town. I'll need to go through it to get to the water...but they might see me...what to do... He then suddenly thought of an idea. Maybe...I could just run flat out through the town and see if I can get into the water...those Dusknoirs can't get me then...Oh yeah, then there's the Sharpedo...I bet they could easily out-swim me, me being just a kid and all...

Robert
Got Soul Badge!
Got Soul Badge!

Post by Robert »

Eeveon came up behind Blooey "Well this is disapointing, a dark town in our way... we have to get in the water somehow, and evade them Sharpedo, lets try getting in more downstream, com'on!" Eeveon ran towards the river and downhill at the same time so he would reach the water downstream from the town, where they could get to the ocean from.
Eeveon looked behind him, the Dusknoir had seemed to of lost them, "Finally some good news!"

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by Ryan659 »

Looking good so far... Blooey thought, as he actually managed to jump straight into the river without being chased or anything. Easy...too easy...oh well, I'll just act normal and see what happens. Blooey swims into the river, down the canal, and past the town.
"Hey, you! STOP! STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Shouted an Exploud, which made all the people in the town come out and look.
"What's that?"
"Why's a Buizel going down our sewer line?" Said some random Pokémon.
Sewer line...? Ugh! Out out out! But then...if I do, I'll get caught, what to do, what to do... Blooey had to act fast. He was in a sewer! The Pokémon from the town were staring and trying to stop him.

LordLucario123
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands

Post by LordLucario123 »

Aero followed the two. "I'm Aero, and I'm trying to stop Darkrai also..." He stoppped and watch as Blooey went into the canal. He followed Blooey and Eeveon along the side of the river. But as soon as they found out they were there, Aero fell into the canal. He climbed up and said, "Wait, don't attack them!" He looked at Blooey and Eeveon and said, "Let me handle this..." Aero looked back at the Exploud and the rest of the town. "I am Aero, son of Commander Rocky. I was told by my father to bring all resistance members I find to him." The Exploud made a frown. "Grr... fine, you may go on ahead." Aero nodded and signaled Blooey and Eeveon to keep going

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by Ryan659 »

"Thanks, Aero...." Blooey whispered as he swam past the angry people in the town. I'd better look sad...they think I've been caught Blooey looked sad, but he wasn't really. He swam past the people, who by now where cheering, because they thought a Resistance member was caught. I need outta this sewer pipe...better move quickly...before they change their mind...quick...quick...quick...! Suddenly Blooey started to glow. What's happening!?
"Mommy, wook at dat Wesistance guy! He's evolving!" said a young Skitty on the river bank.
Evolving...!? The glowing stopped and the transformation was complete. I'm...a Floatzel?

LordLucario123
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands

Post by LordLucario123 »

Aero was amazed by Blooey's evolve. "Wha- whoa... you turned into a Floatzel!" He looked at the end of the river. "You can probably get there faster since you evolved and stuff." Aero said. Suddenly, a wild Gyarados popped up at the end of the river. It lunged torwards Aero and Blooey with it's mouth wide open, hoping to get it's lunch..

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by Ryan659 »

Blooey had to act quick. He tried to use a water gun, but it was different. What's going on? I've heard about this move, what is it....Aqua jet! That's it! I must have learned Aqua jet! The blast pushed the Gyarados back quite far, but it came back. I've gotta get past it... Blooey swam up to it and used Crunch. It made the Gyarados whine, and it looked crippled. "Run!" Blooey yelled at Aero, as Blooey himself swam as fast as he could away from the Gyarados but towards the sea.

Robert
Got Soul Badge!
Got Soul Badge!

Post by Robert »

Eeveon used his best shadowball on the ground causing a massive cloud of smoke to rise, a faint glow allowed Eeveon to see the water, he dived in, now a Vaporeon!
That'll let use lose it...
He swam downstream towards the sea.