Eye of the Dawn

This is a forum for Pokémon roleplaying. Roleplay here only.
Maple
Pewter City
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Post by Maple »

Mari sighed as Blooey swam away. As Darkrai disappeared into the fog, she saw a ship float by. The crew--a group of Water Pokmon and a few Vaporeon--hoisted the group onboard. Kaitzune coughed a while, then she vomited blood. Bad sign. Zapdos cried through the clouds, and a thunderstorm brewed, all shouted, "BLOOOEYYY! HEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPP!" Just lud enough for Blooey to hear.
ooohhhh...aaahhhhhh...

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City
Custom Title: Pokémon Snatcher
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 90313328676

Post by Ryan659 »

"Huh? What was that?" Blooey thought he saw something out in the sea, but the fog was too thick...Someone or something must be following me...oh well, I must get onto the island. He climbed onto the cliffside of the island, and saw a small forest ahead of him. He walked inside of it, and saw a statue of a Pokémon he'd never seen before. There was some writing on the statue. It said: "All who have a purest of heart may awaken the legendary.....by tal.....by it...." The text was too faded to read any more or some of what he did read. Tal by it? Maybe that means talk by it? "H...hello?" At that, the statue seemed to crumble away. When it did, an actual Pokémon as left behind. It opened its eyes.
"Who has awakened me?"
"M...me?"
"And who are you, Floatzel?"
"My n..name is Blooey. I am on a quest to beat Darkrai."
"Darkrai...? Aah, my enemy. I shall help you on your quest, but only when I am ready. I am too weak at this moment in time to help. When me and Darkrai were created, we were twins. Brother and sister, we were. One day, he was so jealous of me, that he imprisoned me in that statue on this small island."
With that, Blooey sadly left, knowing that neither Manaphy nor Cresselia were any help at the moment. I just hope they help in time...

Maple
Pewter City

Post by Maple »

Mari layed down by Kaitzune as everyone else shouted, "BLOOOOOOOOEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" Zapdos flew down and crashed intoi the boat, sending everybody flying! Mari landed in a bush next to Blooey, and Kaitzune landed on a rock, then bounced onto the grass. Man, she's having an unlucky day...
ooohhhh...aaahhhhhh...

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by Ryan659 »

Blooey left the small forest, disappointed. What am I going to do now? I guess I'll have to back to Mew... He got to the cliffside he got on, until he saw something. Huh? An...Eevee in the bush? Not Eeveon though... "Hey, are you alright? What happened?" The Eevee was uncontious, so sprayed it with a blast of a water gun. I wonder how it got here anyway...Eevee's can't swim, and it's not a Vaporeon...

Maple
Pewter City

Post by Maple »

Mari blinked and opened her eyes. A Floatzel stood in front of her, and she was drenched! She spluttered, "Za-za-zapdos flew d-d-down and smashed the b-b-boat and we all went flying. I DID swim, and I-did you notice my blue aura? I'm destined to be a semi-legendary Eeveelution. OMG! Kaitzune! Where's Kaitzune?!"
Kaitzune coughed and coughed. She opened her eyes and saw a grassy forest before her. Several Leafeons surrounded her and muttered stuff. "Is it alive?" "I have no clue." "Let's poke it!" "Hey! Look! It's alive!" "Whoop whoop!" "Awesome!" "Whoop whoop!" "Ackward!" "What?!" A WaterGun blasted through the trees and the Leafeon scattered. Then snow fell onto the Leafeon. A Vaporeon and a Glaceon stepped through the trees and helped Kaitzune up. She winced as she got up and said, "Wh-where's Mari?" The Eeveelutions shrugged. "I have to go find her!" Kaitzune limped into the bushes and started her brave trek to find Mari.
ooohhhh...aaahhhhhh...

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by Ryan659 »

"Zapdos? Where? I don't see a Zapdos or a boat. Even in this fog I'd see something like that. And you must have been will-o-wisped to get that blue aura, quick, dip into the water. Anyway...I must go now, I've gotta see a Mew about something..." Blooey got into the water, and started to swim away...

Maple
Pewter City

Post by Maple »

Mari spluttered, "ZAPDOS FLEW AWAY! AND IF I SAID THE BOAT WAS SMASHED, I MEAN IT WAS DESTROYED!!! YOU'RE SO MEAN THAT YOU WON'T HELP ME FIND KAITZUNE!!!" Then she stormed off up the mountain. Mew popped up in front of her and said, "Woah, woah! Where's the fire?" Mari said, "That Blooey! He won't help me find Kaitzune! And he won't belive me about-Hey...have you been following me?" Mew sweatdropped and said, "Well, yes and no. I have followed you at times, at others I use my abilities to see what you're doing. As soon as I heard about the Zapdos attack, I hurried over. Well, I have to see a Floatzel about something." Then Mew flew away. Darkrai appeared where Mew was before. He said, "Well well well. If it isn't the freak of Pokemon nature. I challenge you to a battle without that idiot of a Houndoom." Mari shouted, "YOU'RE ON! I NEED SOMETHING TO VENT MY ANGER ON! TOO bad it's gonna be you...*smirks*" Then she used Body Slam. Darkrai spun for a second or two, then used Shadow Ball. Mari flew into a rock and cut her paw. Mari suddenly became a golden color and a really powerful ray shot out of her mouth and Darkrai disappeared into the sky as he shouted, "I'LL BE BACK!" Mari winced as she stood up. She whimpered and laid down.
ooohhhh...aaahhhhhh...

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by Ryan659 »

Darkrai!? And why did that Eevee turn gold!? Blooey was about to go see what was going on, until...
"Ah, Blooey! Found you just in time!" said Mew.
"For what?"
"Darkrai's taken all of the Resistance captive. Anyway, how did Manaphy go?"
"He'll bring an army when he gets one. Oh and on the way I found Cresselia, she said she'd help when she was feeling a bit stronger."
"Cresselia? I thought she was just a myth...Anyway, we must rescue the other Resistance members!"
"Hold on...I'll meet you in the field outside of the town where the Resistance base was."
"I...don't think we should...If you want some 'alone' time for some reason, I guess I'll go see where Manaphy is now I'm out here, he can't be too far away by now..." With that, Mew flew off. Blooey walked over to Mari.
"Are you...alright?"

LordLucario123
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands
Custom Title: HUMAN Lv100

Post by LordLucario123 »

Aero knew that Blooey had left a long time ago. He wandered around until he noticed a forest. Hm... there's nothing else to do. He entered the dark forest. The first thing he noticed was a rock shaped like an Ariados. He decided to move along. He moved about 30 paces before he saw the Ariados rock again. "What the...?" He went back and he was at the river bank again. "I could of sworn I..." He went back in. Aero tried doing something to the rock. He tried hitting it. Suddenly the rock cracked then a real Ariados popped out. Oh crud, I'm screwed. He ran away as the Ariados shot a web at Aero. It missed. Before long, he was in front of a cave. Aero had no choice to enter it. The Ariados didn't follow Aero into for some reason. Aero went furthur in. He came to a dead end. But, there was another large rock. "The heck?" He hit the rock also. The rock reavealed it's true form. It was Regirock. "Ah... I have been awaken in this time of need... Darkrai has been trying to capture all the other legendary pokemon such as Regice and Registeel..." Regirock said. Aero nodded back. "Tell me, are you with Darkrai?" It asked. Aero shook his head. Regirock got up. "I must go now, thank you young hero. I must now go and find Mew." Aero followed Regirock for the time being.

Maple
Pewter City

Post by Maple »

Mari stirred as she opened her eyes. Once again, she was face to face with Blooey. "You again?! Changed our mind, have we? Are you gonna help me find Kaitzune. And whaddya mean, OK?! It's obvoius that I am not okay! I'm on the brink of insanity!!!"
ooohhhh...aaahhhhhh...

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by Ryan659 »

"I know, I know...It's just...I need to get to doing something really important...The only thing I can do is give you this berry I've been holding onto. I hope it helps..." Blooey handed Mari the berry, and tried to walk off, but was stopped by Mew.
"Right, let's go!"
"Yeah, sure..." Mew used Teleport on both of them, and they were transported to where the Resistance base used to be.
"W...what's happened here!?"
"Darkrai happened...he found out that the Resistance base was in this town, so he destroyed the town and took all the residents captive. And this is just a small taster of what he's planning to do...I think you know the most..."
"I know....Hey, did you find Manaphy?"
"No, I couldn't find him. Anyway, we'd better get moving to that prison!"

Maple
Pewter City

Post by Maple »

Mari pouted. This guy never REALLY helped. She and Kaitzune accidentally got caught in the residue of the Teleport. They found thenselves in the ruins of the city. A meep was heard from a corner. They rushed over, and saw a Skitty hiding behind a trash can. A Snubull and a Growlithe hid behind the Skitty. Mari comforted the Skitty, and her blue aura envoloped the whole town. All of a sudden, everything was as it was before. All the Pokemon were back. A Delcatty, Granbull, and Arcanine rushed over and took their kids after thanking Mari and Kaitzune. All of a sudden, a roaring sound was heard. Everybody looked up, and a comet the size of Mars was heading towards Earth! Mari shouted, "EVERYBODY! RUN!!" Then she turned toward Kaitzune, and Kaitzune said, "Oh, Mari. Don't do it..." But Mari said, "I have to. Costing my life or not, I must stop this comet. Or we'll ALL die. Except Deoxys and the ghost types." With that, she leapt towards the comet. Kaitzune looked away and shut her eyes tight. A loud boom was heard. A bright light was seen. "I'm dead. I'm dead I died I'm dead." Then she opened one eye. She saw Mari using the last of her strength to hold the comet in place with Psychic. A Thunder Stone, Ice Stone, and Leaf Stone fell from the comet and into Mari's bag. As Mari blasted the comet the other way, Kaitzune whispered, "Now all we must do is wait until noon. When night and day overlap. And fuse the stones together, and Mari will be part Legendary..."
ooohhhh...aaahhhhhh...

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by Ryan659 »

"Huh? What just happened?" Blooey asked
"Hmm....It looks like a vision, an illusion, the city anyway, but that comet looked real enough." Mew said.
"But what made the vision appear? And why is it staying?"
"I don't know...but the residents here are either dead or captive, I saw it all before I left this city. Well anyway, we'd better get moving, watching what used to be won't help the present."
"Yeah...right." Blooey and Mew left the illusionist city, and tried to find their way to the prison.
"Ahhhh....They have destroyed my path to the prison...I found a way there earlier, but realised my power was not enough to get into it, which is why I came for you." Mew said, before flying around the field-turned-desert to see another way. A few mintues passed with no sign of mew, until...
"Ahh! I have found a way! It is long, but it gets us there!"
"Ok...Let's go, then."

Maple
Pewter City

Post by Maple »

Mari and Kaitzune eagerly watched the clock as it struck noon. It was time. Kaitzune fused the stones together for Mari, then handed the result to her. She glowed and her blue aura filled the place as it did reparing parts of the city. Then, she rose into the air, and swirled in circles. She rapidly spun and created a whirl of color. She slowly flew to the ground. "Kaitzune! It worked!!!!" Then she sang onomonapea like Tigger sang it. Kaitzune raised an eyebrow. Was this a side effect? lolz.
ooohhhh...aaahhhhhh...

LordLucario123
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands
Custom Title: HUMAN Lv100

Post by LordLucario123 »

As soon as Aero and Regirock got out of the forest, the green grass turned into a dull yellow. The sky became a mix of purple and black. The water became a darker shade of blue, making it almost impossible to see what's in it. Aero panicked. "What the heck is happening?!" "It's happening... the apoclypse..." Regirock said quietly. "Th-the end of the world?!" Aero said. "Well, no. Darkrai is on the verge of taking over this region. He has taken most of this region..." Regirock replied. "We must hurry! I'll call for Mew... hopefully he'll remember how it sounds..." Regirock called out a loud screeching sound that can be heard around the region.