The Sky's Dream

This is a forum for Pokémon roleplaying. Roleplay here only.
Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City
Custom Title: Pokémon Snatcher
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 90313328676

The Sky's Dream

Post by Ryan659 »

(OOC: Signups are still available for any late joiners!)

Darkness. Everywhere I see, darkness. There is no shed of light left in the sky, or even the world. The evil that came from that rumble ruined it all, they destroyed everything...

Kurt sat, alone, in an abandoned ruin of a house, crying over a picture of what he used to call his "family". In the distance, various cries could be heard, of people being attacked or taken by the looming evil that appeared out of nowhere. Suddenly, a nearby cry was heard.
"H-H-H-Help! Hel-..."
Kurt soon recognised this cry to be of a person he knew very well, and soon sprang up to see if it was who he thought it was. He sprinted out of the ruined house as fast as his legs could carry him, before soon noticing one or two strong-looking Pokémon surrounding that who he knew. Still using that same speed, he rammed into the Pokémon as fast as possible, stunning them for a short while. Kurt used this time to drag the other Pokémon into another ruined house, nearby.

seavicky95
Cinnabar Island
Cinnabar Island
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 468328574608

Re: The Sky's Dream

Post by seavicky95 »

Kiri sat on the doorstep of a small, burnt down hut she once called home. She stared blankly at the tragic scene before her. After the incident, everything had turned to chaos. Instead of feeling sad or angry, she felt empty. There was no emotion visible in her eyes. All of a sudden, she felt very irrelevant and lonely. It was the same feeling she had when her mother had died. Where had her father gone? What would she do now? Unable to bare looking in front of her anymore, she got up and turned around. She resolved to force the strange Pokemon that had appeared out of nowhere to tell her what they had done with her father. Then, when she found him, they would scare them off and start building a new house together.

Yes, Kiri thought, heading off down the road, that's exactly what I'll do.

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City
Custom Title: Pokémon Snatcher
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 90313328676

Re: The Sky's Dream

Post by Ryan659 »

"Are you alright?"

Kurt sat down beside the tired and frightened Pokémon, whom had just been rescued by Kurt. After looking at him for a while, Kurt recognised the Pokémon to be a friend of his foster parents, having seen him multiple times throughout his life, who went by the name of Peret, a Chatot.
Perhaps he can lead me to finding where my parents are, if they're not...
To help the weakened Pokémon, Kurt quickly searched across the ruined house for anything that could be used to heal. Under a destroyed shelf, Kurt noticed a berry. He picked this up, and dashed as fast as he could to the part of the ruins where the Peret was. He immediately gave it to him, allowing a small smile to appear on Peret's face, to the best of his ability. After eating the berry, Peret managed to stand up, and was able to soon walk around.
"Kurt...I see you survived...", said Peret.
"Of course...but...did you think I'd died? And..where are my parents?"
The mention of these questions by Kurt soon made Peret shudder, with his mood suddenly changing from happiness to having a solemn aura about himself.
"Your parents...They died long, long ago...Those who you have been with have not been your real parents..."