Trade Here!! TOFTC!! The Official Fazzy Trading Center!

Trade your Pokémon with other members here!

Moderator: Forum staff

Fazzy
Cinnabar Island
Cinnabar Island
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 313648434588

Trade Here!! TOFTC!! The Official Fazzy Trading Center!

Post by Fazzy »

Ahh, welcome to my shop, where I have lots of Merchandise that I want to sell.
I have shinies, breeding, and other items of sale. Enquire below.

LEVELING UP!!

I will level up your pokemon at the price of 1 Pika Point per level. So, for example, If you wanted your lv. 35 pokemon to level up to lv. 100, it would cost 65 PP. If you want certain EV attached to the pokemon as I level up, that would be 1.5 PP per level. For example, a level 70 pokemon leveled up to lv. 100 with Defense Evs would cost 45 PP. These prices may seem a little bit steep, but those highest levels are torture...

EV SERVICES!!

You may not know about EV, but if you do, I offer services to increase your pokemon's EV points. At the price of 1 PP per 10 EV, I will have your pokemon battle in the wild to increase its EV in a particular stat. For example, if you needed a pokemon to have the full 255 EV in its attack stat, it would cost 25.5 PP, which I will round down to a price of 25.

BREEDING!!

I can breed many pokes, as I have been working on my pokedex, so if there is something you need for your game, something you want to train, or just something for your pokedex, I can probably offer it.

I dont want to post a whole list of what I have, so post what you want and Ill check if I have it's evolution so I can breed it for you.

If you need a certain ability or Nature, it will be 5 PP per ability and 10 PP per nature. Natures cost more because there are so many.

EGG MOVES!
If you would like an egg move attached to your poke, it will cost 2-5 PP per egg move, depending on the level the father learns the move at.
lv. 10-30 2PP
lv. 31-50 3PP
lv. 51-70 4PP
lv. 71-100 5PP

RANDOM EGGS!
This is like the grab bag section of my store.
I will give you an egg for the cost of 3 PP each. The pokemon might be a splashing spoink, or you could get a Phione! It might have Egg moves, like an Erupting Torkoal. Its all random.

POKEDEXING!!
Do you need that last pokemon to complete your Sinnoh Dex? Or you just want it so you can know its data? Well, I have fleshed out my pokedex significantly and if you want to register certain pokes in your dex I can do so for you. They will cost anywhere from 1 to 4 PP depending on rarity.

POKEMON!! (I didnt know what else to call it)

Do you need a certain pokemon, one that you dont have? Well, as well as breeding, I offer pokemon services to fulfill your needs. By this I mean that if you needed an Abomasnow lv. 45 for your team, I would catch it for you. This may seem pointless, so its at a very low cost.

ITEMS!!

Have you always wanted that Focus sash for your prized Garchomp? Or that Life Orb to boost your Lucario? Well, Look no further, I have a wide range of items in stock. From Hold Items to pokeballs to medicines to TMs, I have it all. Well, not all of them, but a pretty good number. Just request something.

FOSSILS!

I am a frequent Undergrounder, and I have picked up quite a few fossils along the way. I have the following:

Claw Fossil x3
Dome Fossil x4
Helix Fossil x2
Old Amber x1
Claw Fossil x2
Root Fossil x3
Skull Fossil x4
Armor Fossil x3

They cost 10 PP each

SHINIES!!!

I have lots of shinies for you!!
This section is currently under construction, as I need to get some more shinies

So, I hope you know what is in my shop and I hope you have many buying pleasures.

PRICES!!

And also, lets just recap what the prices were for each section.

Leveling up:
1 PP per level
Leveling up with certain EV: 1.5 PP per level

EVing:
1 PP per 10 EV

Breeding:
Anywhere from 1 PP to 15 PP, depending on rarity of Poke.
Abilities: 5 PP
Natures: 10 PP
Egg moves: 2-5 PP

Random Eggs:
3 PP per egg

Pokedexing:
1 to 4 PP per dex, depending on rarity

Pokemon Catching:
Common Pokes: 1 PP
Rare Pokes: 3 PP
Very Rare Pokes: 10 PP
Fishing: 3 PP for common, 7 for rare, and 15 for very rare

Items:
Items: Anywhere from 1 PP to 15 PP per item depending on rarity
TMS: 5 PP each
Pokeballs: 2 PP each (Excluding Master Balls)

Fossils:
10 PP each

Shinies:
Coming soon

Thank you for reading this, enjoy shopping.

Waiting List:

P.S.

For certain services, it may take longer than others. Leveling and Eving especially.

P.S.S.

If you are low on PP and you need something to bargain with, I want/need the following:

Munchlax
Mothim
Happiny
Ditto
Magmortar
Electivire
Yanmega
Gliscor

I want to dex the following:
Hippowdon
Cherrim
Tangrowth
Magnezone
Mismagius

LAST THING!!
My FC is..

Fazzy: 3136 4843 4588

If you see something wrong with my shop or you want to suggest a new section, please PM me. Thank you.
Last edited by Fazzy on Tue 08 Jan, 2008 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Well, Timmy, aren't you being a cotton-headed ninny muggins.

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City
Custom Title: Pokémon Snatcher
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 90313328676

Post by Ryan659 »

Can you breed/catch (whichever's easier) a Shieldon for me? I'm not bothered about natures or abilities

Fazzy
Cinnabar Island
Cinnabar Island

Post by Fazzy »

A Shieldon? Well, thats an interesting one, becasue you could either get it from breeding, which would cost 10 PP, but its at lv. 1, or from a fossil, which costs 10 PP, but you get it at lv. 20. With breeding you might get egg moves though...

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by Ryan659 »

Which egg moves?

Fazzy
Cinnabar Island
Cinnabar Island

Post by Fazzy »

You would get Iron Head and Earthquake. I can add one for free if you want, check on Serebii.
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/411.shtml

Any move or TM you see there.
Imma doing this cause your my first customer.

By the way, when I say Egg moves, it means either the ones from the father... Should I make it from other pokes?

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by Ryan659 »

Rock blast please :)

Shrine Sprite
Saffron City
Saffron City
Custom Title: Delinquent
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Post by Shrine Sprite »

Ok! Because I have little time to acually do this myself, I'd like you to breed a pokemon for me!

This pokemon would be...

Koffing! :Koffing:
And, because I like to give people a hard time, I'm going make the order very specific for you! :D

Nickname: Bleezing
Nature: Bold
Egg Move: Will-o-Wisp
Egg Move: Pain Spilt

And of course, I'm willing to pay for it. ;3

Fazzy
Cinnabar Island
Cinnabar Island

Post by Fazzy »

OK, if I get around to doing this, Shrine, that will be...
Lets see..

Lets charge 7 PP for the Koffing, right at the center...
Bold Natre makes it 17, Willowisp makes it 22, and Pain Split would be... Ah geez... 27 PP. But... never mind. And Ryan, your shieldon will cost 10 PP for the dude being bred and Ill try to get the Rock Blast. I might not get it though....

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by Ryan659 »

I heard you can get it from Rhyhorn and it's evolutions.

I'll pay you when you have it, if that's OK. :)

Parasol Kirby
Viridian Forest

Post by Parasol Kirby »

lol the competition is buying from this store

If Ryan doesn't get me a lonely female Elekid by Monday night, then I want one from you. I notice you need an Electivire and Ditto, can I get your services for free by giving you an Elekid and a Ditto to work with?

lol the competition is buying from this store

If Ryan doesn't get me a lonely female Elekid by Monday night, then I want one from you. I notice you need an Electivire and Ditto, can I get your services for free by giving you an Elekid and a Ditto to work with?

EDIT: Actually, I would like it if you could finish my entire team. Here's what I want:

Gyarados@Life Orb
Adamant, 252 Atk/184 Spd/72 HP
~Dragon Dance
~Waterfall
~Ice Fang
~Earthquake

Forretress@Leftovers
Relaxed, 252 HP/162 Atk/96 Def
~Rapid Spin
~Spikes
~Gyro Ball
~Explosion

Electivire@Expert Belt
Lonely, 252 Atk/80 SpA/176 Spd
~Thunderbolt
~Cross Chop
~Ice Punch
~Earthquake

Blissey@Leftovers
Bold, 252 HP/252 Def/6 SpD
~Seismic Toss
~Softboiled
~Sing
~Heal Bell

Azelf@Choice Scarf
Rash, 252 SpA/76 Spd/182 Atk
~U-Turn
~Flamethrower
~Psychic
~Shadow Ball

Rhyperior@Leftovers
Impish, 252 HP/6 Atk/252 Def
~Earthquake
~Stone Edge
~Megahorn
~Stealth Rock

I've got alot of what is needed: A completely EV'd, almost moveset-ed Blissey; good untouched Azelf; good partly-EV'd Gyarados; excellent, moveset-ed, incorrectly EV-d Forretress; many male Elekids with Ice Punch and Cross Chop; and a female Impish Rhyperior. Basically I'd give you most everything needed to do this (the Pokemon, Protector, Electrizer) and ask for them back correctly EVd and at least lvl 50. They also need the correct movesets except for the moves needed by TMs, I have all the TMs needed. Finally, I have all the hold items.

Of course this will be worth more than a Ditto and an Elekid. How about I let you dex my Tangrowth and Cherrim? If that's not enough I can give you some/all of my shinies. If that STILL isn't enough, I can catch another Hippowdon for you and breed you a Happiny.

Fazzy
Cinnabar Island
Cinnabar Island

Post by Fazzy »

Ummmmmm.... *Gulp*.

Ill do the Elekid for you, and then give me some time to do the other one. Thats one heckuvan order, itll take me... at quickest.. at least 2-3 weeks. I can only play on weekends.

LordLucario123
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands
Custom Title: HUMAN Lv100
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Post by LordLucario123 »

Of course everybody from the competition, they don't want to do all the hard work. XD

Anyways...

Arcanine lvl. 60

Flamethrower
Heat Wave
Iron Tail
Extremespeed

Nickname: Mars

Yeah that's it, I don't really care about the EV and nature.

Parasol Kirby
Viridian Forest

Post by Parasol Kirby »

Heck, I can do the Arcanine for you, just let Fazzy concentrate on my order! So you can only play on the weekends? What is the weekend for you (does it include Friday)? I'll need to give you everything I've got ready ASAP.

And yes I'm lazy when it comes to training. Stop making me train and just let me battle, Nintendo!

EDIT: Just remembered, I need to know how much this will cost.

ANOTHER EDIT: Considering that you can only play on the weekends, just do the really hard stuff. As in I'll finish Azelf, Forretress, Blissey, and Gyarados. Speaking of Azelf, nobody else has a Rash Azelf right?

Fazzy
Cinnabar Island
Cinnabar Island

Post by Fazzy »

Ahem, these orders were adressed to me, Kirby, Im doin them. My weekend does include Fridays, so I can play 4 days a week. Im currently working on Ryan's, then Shrine's, and then yours. LL123, dont worry, Ill do yours too. So, Kirby, I dont exactly understand what you have either. Do you have EV on any of your guys? Which ones already have osme of those moves? Huh?

Parasol Kirby
Viridian Forest

Post by Parasol Kirby »

Lesse here, since all I need from you now is Electivire and Rhyperior...

I have an Impish Rhyhorn, which should speed things up alot, and I have a bunch of male Elekids (I'll check which one has the best IVs) with Ice Punch and Cross Chop, so you won't have to breed for the egg moves. No I don't have EVs on these guys, 'cause they're not even born yet!

So here's what I need from you:
1)You're taking two of my pokemon to speed up things considerably
2)Breed a Lonely Elekid (with Ice Punch and Cross Chop of course) and an Impish Rhyhorn both with at least an IV of 15 in everything except Rhyhorn's Sp.Atk
3)Level these two up to lvl 50, unless you're actually going to charge me for the first 20 levels
4)EV them according to my first post
5)Teach them the moves that they need as they level up, but don't teach them TMs; I have the TMs
6)Give them the Electrizer and the Protector that I'm attaching to the two that I give you so they evolve on trade

Will all my Pika Points be enough? Oh, I just remembered, I want Electivire to be nicknamed TESLA III. A cool nickname for Rhyperior would be good too, preferably something related to Command and Conquer. So will this still take three weeks? Can I pay extra for top priority?

EDIT: ZOMG NO WAI MEGADOOMER IS BACK W00T!!! Or it will be this weekend! I can't believe it the AXA forums are finally back!!! I'm willing to pay through the nose to get this done in time for the grand re-opening (18th) can I give you all my Pika Points and shinies and help you dex whatever I already have to get it done in time?

ANOTHER EDIT: Lolz I can't seem to stop editing my posts. I just learned about a ton of truely awesome pokes on Smogon up for offer (for example, Adamant Magikarp with the IVs 25 HP/31 Atk/31 Def/29 SpD/31 Spe) so I'm gonna see if I can convince them to part with these before I ask you to continue.