The Easy Clicks List

All discussion regarding The Pika Club's Adoption Agency goes within this forum and its subforums.
FireFang1331
Celadon City
Celadon City
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

The Easy Clicks List

Post by FireFang1331 »

Hello everyone and welcome to The Easy Clicks List! Thank you so much for stopping by! This is a place to find pokemon to click easily to get your breeder exp and money from clicking others. It is also place you can have your card posted for others to easily find and click you when they are trying to get their own breeder exp and money. It's not an exchange where you are required to click others to stay on the list. You are free to use to the list as often as you like and are not obligated to come here and click every person on the list every single day. I hope you enjoy The Easy Clicks List!

INFO: Reading these is very helpful and I highly recommend it...the first one is somewhat of a 'rule' for this topic.
Spoiler: show
-Please don't state if you levelled or evolved someone's pokemon in this topic, please. We do have a topic for that purpose. Not trying to be rude, but I'd like to make sure that this place doesn't get overflowed with "I levelled/evolved so-and-so's pokemon!" as it could cause me to miss someone asking to be added to the list. Thanks!

-All you have to do to be added to the list is ask. It is also not required that you click everyone's pokemon that is on the list everyday. It's ok if you don't, trust me. If you wish to be removed from the list, simply ask. It's as easy as being added. Just ask. If you wish to be re-added to the list again at a later time, once again all you need to do is ask.

-All spoilers have 10 breeder cards each. Once a spoiler has 10 breeder cards, any breeder cards after that will be placed in a new spoiler until that one is filled with 10 and a new one is needed again. This is done to help those that have problems loading tons of things at one time. I use to have this problem on an old computer of mine, so I know the relief that spoilers can provide to those that have computers that 'like to be stupid' (so to speak ;) )
HELPFUL TIP:
A little 'trick' I use, that some of you may use as well, to help make sure I don't lose my place when clicking lots of people is opening the pokemon parties in different tabs/pages/windows. To do this I hold down the button CTRL (aka control) and click the breeder card at the same time. This opens it up in a new tab and doesn't make me lose my place. You can open it up in a new window (not a tab but basically the same thing) by doing the same thing except instead of holding CTRL while clicking, you hold the Shift button while clicking. I prefer tabs though, but that could just be me...seems easier. I don't recommend this for slow computers that don't load mutliple pages/site at once well. You could maybe do it one card at a time, rather then a bunch at once, and still keep your place on a previous page. It all depends on how much your personal computer can handle. Also if you have trouble with or have broken your CTRL or Shift you can also right click on the breeder card (or any link really) and there will be/should be options for you to either open the link, open the link in a new tab or open the link in a new window.

Alright on to the breeder cards!

Last edited by FireFang1331 on Tue 27 Nov, 2012 3:53 am, edited 45 times in total.
First to have Pikachu (Lightning) and Raichu (Thunder) on the AA!
Image Trainer card made by Undead!

Nukaya
Viridian City

Re: The Easy Clicks List

Post by Nukaya »

Nice idea :) That kind of bugs me when I need to return to forums each time I click on someone's trainer card.
Please consider my trainer card, thank you.
Help them hatch~ Ty. :)

eevee8
Mt. Moon
Mt. Moon

Post by eevee8 »

Will you add mine?
[card]
[/card]

FireFang1331
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by FireFang1331 »

Both of you have been added! Thanks! ^_^

MasterSummii
Cerulean City
Cerulean City

Post by MasterSummii »

Can I join? :)

FireFang1331
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by FireFang1331 »

sure thing! You're card has been added to the list!

MasterSummii
Cerulean City
Cerulean City

Post by MasterSummii »

I evolved your Starly but for some reason it said that I have listed Staravia as caught in my PokeDex, but I thought that was weird because it should have been listed as seen. Weird? Haha

FireFang1331
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by FireFang1331 »

MasterSummii wrote:I evolved your Starly but for some reason it said that I have listed Staravia as caught in my PokeDex, but I thought that was weird because it should have been listed as seen. Weird? Haha
As long as it didn't actually register in your dex then it's fine...it's a little bug that pops up but it does no real harm. As long as it's not actually registered as caught in your dex then no worries. It happens to me sometimes too lol

Umbreon5152
Pallet Town

Post by Umbreon5152 »

add mine please. my id is 8865

FireFang1331
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by FireFang1331 »

Will do! ^_^

FireFang1331
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by FireFang1331 »

Thanks to all those asking to join the list so far! I really hope this is helpful to people so they can find people/pokemon to click and get money/breeder exp easier! Or heck even just to click someones pokemon to be nice! XD I do it all the time lol Anyways I know only a few have asked to get on the list so far but still I hope the Easy Clicks List is helpful to people out there other than me! ^_^

WhoKnows_WhoCares
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Custom Title: The Dark Trainer
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 438184851741

Post by WhoKnows_WhoCares »

sorry to put my moderator hat on - but dont double post

I find this helpful - all the people who i click on a daily basis in one place - gonna ask Pikachu3828 if we can sticky this thread... maybe we'll get lucky
Member of the Umbreon Club - PM pikapower06 to Join.

Thanks to miradapurple for creating my cool avatar.

Pokémon Pearl FC: Ace/4381 8485 1741

FireFang1331
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by FireFang1331 »

WhoKnows_WhoCares wrote:sorry to put my moderator hat on - but dont double post

I find this helpful - all the people who i click on a daily basis in one place - gonna ask Pikachu3828 if we can sticky this thread... maybe we'll get lucky
Alrighty sorry about the double post ^^' Forgot about that for a second...

I'm glad you find this helpful WhoKnows! That would be awesome if Pikachu3828 were to sticky this! I would feel so honored ^_^

Etria
Pallet Town

Post by Etria »

Hello, can you add my card?
My Id is 8724.

Shiny Star
Cerulean City
Cerulean City

Post by Shiny Star »

This should come in handy, I'd be delighted to be added to the list. ;)
3DS Code: 2363-6260-3009

Thanks for every click! :3