Shadow's Story

This is a forum for Pokémon roleplaying. Roleplay here only.
ShadowTheUmbreon
Pallet Town
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Shadow's Story

Post by ShadowTheUmbreon »

Hey! Umbreon RP! But, you can be any pokemon you want.
Oh, and btw, Shadow's the first Umbreon.
If you have nothing for "Other:" Then please put: "Shadow, The First Umbreon!" Thanks!

Plot:
Shadow, a new born Eevee, has been abandoned by his family...For being the runt. He learns how to survive on his own. He wants to make a Pokemon Pack. Only the strongest ones survive. The little eevee travels a long way to find you...and he still is.
Will you join him... Or go against him?

Form:

Name:
Pokemon:
Level:
Special Markings?:
Crush:
Other?:

Mine:
Name: Shadow
Pokemon: Eevee/ Umbreon. The first one.
Level: 10
Special Markings?: blue moons and a chain (will get later. I will draw later)
Crush: None.
Other?: Starts a pack.
ShadowTheUmbreon <3

DarkPurpleFang
Viridian City
Pokémon HG/SS Friend Code: 197825682016
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 403984113692

Re: Shadow's Story

Post by DarkPurpleFang »

Ooh~! It's been a while since I've joined a role play. ^u^ May I sign up?

Quick question: Are we allowed to have more than one character? If not I can just use the one below.

Name: Jean
Pokemon: Absol
Special Markings?: Eyes are green, not red.
Crush: (Bryan the Growlithe would be her choice, but only if we're allowed more than one character.)
Other?: Jean is a very laid back Absol. She generally hates being on her own, so she's always willing to make friends. She can be a bit ditzy and impulsive, but she's definitely the right one to have by your side in a fight.

(Oh, just a suggestion. You might want to make a beginning level for new members. You wouldn't want any level 50s or level 100s joining the ranks right away. You should probably also mention how or when our Pokemon can level. :3)
I think I have an obsession with Pokemon forum games...O_O

ShadowTheUmbreon
Pallet Town

@DarkPurpleFang
Well, acually Shadow wants hos so called "Pack' or Team, to be strong. Even though he's only LV 10. You can level any time you battle, as long as you battle.
Acepted, and yes, you can have more than one.
I forgot a couple Pokemon.

Name: Sun
Pokemon: Eevee/Espeon
Level:10
Special Markings?: White ear tip
Crush: Shadow
Other?:When older, she has Shadow's pups (or eggs. WhatEves.) Luna and Sol (They are evoled. They'll come later in the story :) )
ShadowTheUmbreon <3

DarkPurpleFang
Viridian City

Post by DarkPurpleFang »

Awesome~ Here's my second.

Name: Bryan
Pokemon: Growlithe
Special Markings?: No
Crush: Jean
Other?: Bryan can be abrasive at times. He's often seen as a bully or an all around mean Growlithe. He's very loyal and protective of the Pokemon that manage to become his friend.

ShadowTheUmbreon
Pallet Town

@DarkPurpleFang

We cam RP now ^^

Shadow, a lone Eevee, lays down near a bush. He breaths in and out. 'I've been traveling for days.' he thinks. 'But, I must find more Pokemon.'
ShadowTheUmbreon <3

DarkPurpleFang
Viridian City

Post by DarkPurpleFang »

(Sorry I took a little while. OuO Minecraft caught up with me again. |D Also we should probably be sure we're actually a part of the roleplay group. O~O I don't wanna get in trouble since we're supposed to be accepted first. ^^; And I'm assuming we're writing in present tense? That'll be weird for me considering I always roleplay in the past tense.)

--

The sun beats down on another blisteringly hot day. An Absol is seen walking, her tongue hanging from her mouth as she trudges along. She comes upon a creek and her green eyes light up with excitement. She quickens her pace as fast as she can, but upon reaching the creek it turns out it was just an illusion on the cement road.

She grumbles to herself as she walks back to the grass. It's too hot on her paws. Looking over at a field she spots two trainers. It doesn't look like they're battling. More like using their water Pokemon to cool off. A Squirtle and Marill. The Absol sees this as an opportunity to cool down and walks towards the four.

One of the trainers turns and spots her, "Hey look, Joey! An Absol! Who would've guessed we'd be seeing one here?!"

The other turns to him, "Actually, isn't that strange, Mike? You'd think a Pokemon like that would belong to someone...and it looks exhausted and hot..."

"Pffft...don't be such a loser, Mike. It's obviously wild," Mike grabs an Ultra Ball from his pack and faces the Absol, "I bet I don't even have to battle it, it's so weak! Hahaha!"

The Absol's green eyes flash red as she takes a defensive position and growls at the rude boy. How dare he call her weak! She charges at him to give him a good tackle, but the boy is too quick and throws the Poké Ball at her. She's sucked in with a red flash. She struggles as much as she can to break free, but with little energy she can barely move.

"Haha! See? I knew I'd catch--" The boy was stopped mid sentence as the Absol broke free from his last Ultra Ball. She gives him a menacing look, "Aw, man! Dude, do you have any Poké Balls on you...?"

"Yes, but I'm not catching that poor thing. She looks like she's going to pass out from heat stroke at any minute," The boy called Joey grabs a water bowl from his pack and fills it with his water bottle, "C'mon, girl...I'm sure you're thirsty, huh? Don't worry, I wont try to catch you."

The Absol gives it only a moment's thought. She trots over and quickly laps up the water. Sweet, sweet water! She looks over at Mike and growls. Why couldn't he be a nice guy? Hm?

Joey reaches out his hand and pats the Absol's head, "I'd like to give you a name, so if I ever see you again I'll know what to call you instead of Absol, k?"

She nods her head and looks up at Joey. A name would be lovely. She was never given one since Absols are loners from the day they're old enough to leave. And she never even considered naming herself.

"Jean. You'll be Jean."

--

(Sorry it's a little long. I get wordy when I roleplay. ^^; )

Edit: Hey, are you even going to reply...? It's been almost a week if not more. :/

DarkPurpleFang
Viridian City

Post by DarkPurpleFang »

Okay. It's been at least 3 months.

I'm not going to be a part of a roleplay that is absolutely dead.

Next time you do one of these be sure to be active. It really isn't that hard.