Celestia

This is the forum to post any fanwork you have, such as fanfiction and fanart. Anything you post here must be fan-based (except cosplaying), for your own creations please see the appropriate forum below
TaylorGS
Got Marsh Badge!
Got Marsh Badge!
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Celestia

Post by TaylorGS »

EDIT: I started to rewrite my fanfic, so this post has the first part of the prologue from the original draft, but every update after this is the rewrite. I rewrote this section too, so... ... Umm... You don't have to read this post, really... o_o;;;

(I'm going to ramble for a while... Please don't hurt me. X_@; )
I've actually started working on this a bit over a whole year ago. To be exact, September 3rd. So it's been a while, but I'm still not done. Oh well... I've written quite a bit though! =D
I've also started to edit things... I made a lot of small grammar errors, wrong words, etc in some of the early chapters... Actually, a LOT of my early chapters aren't very good compared to the later chapters in terms of writing style or whatever. I guess that means I'm improving on writing! =D

For those that never played Animal Crossing (or even stranger, have a DS, but no ACWW), then I'll say that the game is about a human moving into a town filled with talking animals. I started the fanfic closely based off of what the GCN game did, but then started to back off of the clutch of copy/pasting dialogue. ^^
This fanfic has a town from the GCN game, but with ACWW elements in it, by the way.

Please post a comment! If I know at least one person has interest in reading my fanfic, I'll be sure to post more! If not, then... ... Oh well, I guess. u_u;
... One more thing. You'll notice later that I like to double space a LOT, and it looks like one-and-a-half spacing at TPC. ^^;

~ Celestia ~
Prologue: Part 1
---
Why did this happen?
Will everything be alright?
Is this the right choice?

A girl was by herself in the last, empty train car, half-awake, and half-asleep, buried in an old worn blanket. She was moving to a whole new town, ready to start a whole new life... And...
... Wait. I, Mr. Narrator, was supposed to give a flashback about something... Here it is.

==Two days ago===
The same girl from the train is inside her house. Outside, the stars twinkle brightly above, and the girl looks up at them while turning on a laptop computer to chat with an internet buddy. Looking outside the window, she chose her text to appear in a dark blue color on the screen. Her friend's messages were in green today.

TaylorGS: Good news, and bad news. The good news is I have time to go on the computer, the bad is I have to work on a project. Can ya help me?
Tangy_Orangey: Maybe! What is it?
TaylorGS: I'm supposed to learn about a town. So what town do you live in?
Tangy_Orangey: Looksus! ^^
TaylorGS: ... Eh? Looksus? What kind of name is that? ._.
Tangy_Orangey: Yup, the town is named Looksus... I don't know why...
TaylorGS: Maybe it was someone's name. Ummm... Let's see... Is there mostly farming, or industry-factory stuff there?
Tangy_Orangey: I guess farming. There's lots of fruit trees! I love oranges! ^^
TaylorGS: I kinda figured. ^^;
Tangy_Orangey: Hey, what's your town's name?
TaylorGS: It's Miro! ^^
Tangy_Orangey: Mee-row?
TaylorGS: *giggles* No, My-row! ^^
Tangy_Orangey: I think your town's name is funny! ^^
TaylorGS: Learn something new everyday! ... Wait... What was I talking about now...?
Tangy_Orangey: Ooh, someone's here! Gotta go! *logs out*

Prologue: Part 2
---
The next day of the flashback, Tangy_Orangey was waiting for her friend... For one hour... Two hours... Three hours... The computer community was awfully quiet today... Too quiet...

Tangy_Orangey: … Hello? Tay?
Tangy_Orangey: (An hour later) … Tay?
Tangy_Orangey: (Two more hours later) … *pokes with a stick* … Hello?!
Tangy_Orangey: I gotta go to Robin's for dinner. Hope you're on later, because I spent this morning thinking up this cool game!

TaylorGS: (A few minutes later) Tangy! … Agh, I just missed you… Well… I gotta type fast, my computer's almost out of power.
My house burned down. It's gone.
And I'm not going to groan about it because, well, that'll get me nowhere… I'm not even complaining that almost all my money was in there. The point is…
I talked to my mom and dad. And… I'm taking a train. Tomorrow. To your town, Looksus. Yeah. WON'T THAT BE THE COOLEST?! I'm gonna get a house, and IT'LL BE SO COOL!
… Uh-oh. This thing's power is flickering…
Last edited by TaylorGS on Wed 20 Dec, 2006 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I drop by every now and then... I shall never be just a memory! *cackles*
... Not back to the regularly scheduled thread... ^^;

Fazzy
Cinnabar Island
Cinnabar Island
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 313648434588

Post by Fazzy »

Not bad! I'd rate it a 9/10.
Well, Timmy, aren't you being a cotton-headed ninny muggins.

DragonRiderShiru
Viridian City

Post by DragonRiderShiru »

9/10

When is the next one coming out? =O Must read!!! >:D Anyway! I think its awesome! And if you ever need ideas you can always ask me! ^_^

TaylorGS
Got Marsh Badge!
Got Marsh Badge!

Post by TaylorGS »

I was partly waiting to see if anyone would ever respond. xD;

Since I posted last update, well... I've had this really strange idea of rewriting all of what I've written, but I've only rewritten the prologue thus far. I think I'll just post the rewritten version here, instead of the original, so you won't catch the gaping plot holes and be able to watch them grow. ^^ *evil laugh*

... Yes. This weekend, hopefully, I'll have time to go through and edit the first update, and if school doesn't send me a whole solid week worth of work, I might be able to hope to update about once a week until I get caught up with where I currently have gotten. =)

I'm mostly posting to say that I'm alive still and plan on updating. ... Soon. o_o

Fazzy
Cinnabar Island
Cinnabar Island

Post by Fazzy »

Okay! I can't wait...

TaylorGS
Got Marsh Badge!
Got Marsh Badge!

Post by TaylorGS »

I was debating the rewrite, and I went through with it. I've only completely done the prologue and posted that on another forum, where it is greeted as an improved version over the original copy, so... I'll start posting the rewrite here, even though there isn't much of a variation in part one... ^^;;;

My goal is one weekly update. Hopefully. Now I gotta keep on top of that. Feel free to post comments. I'd greatly appreciate constructive criticism. =D

Without furthur wait, here is part one of three of the prologue! =P
---

~ Celestia ~

<> Foreword <>
Sometimes, it’s easier to hate what life throws at you. Then you’d become a grouch.
Sometimes, it’s easier to blindly obey a figurehead. Then you’d become a follower.
Sometimes, it’s easier to back down from a challenge. Then you’d become a coward.

However.
Some will struggle to do what is said not possible, what is said not worthwhile. Then what would that make those become?

<> Prologue: Part 1 <>
---
(Private messaging on The Forum.)

[Tuesday, October 31]
TaylorGS: Things’ve been strange over in my town lately. o_o
Tangy_Orangey: Really? Like what?
TaylorGS: I dunno how to describe it. Lots of strange accidents have been appearing in the news. It’s kinda disturbing. @_@
Tangy_Orangey: My town’s quiet. Nothing ever seems to happen here.
TaylorGS: Come to think of it, what’s your town’s name? It was er... Looksus or something, right?
Tangy_Orangey: Yup, and your town is... Miro! It sounds like "Mee-row," right? ^^
TaylorGS: Erm... No. It sounds like "My-row."
Tangy_Orangey: Oh. *disappointed*
TaylorGS: So silly. =P
Tangy_Orangey: I gotta go! The Halloween festival’s going to start soon! ^^
TaylorGS: Okays. Have fun! =D
[Tangy_Orangey logged out @ 17:56.]

[Wednesday, November 1]
[Tangey_Orangey logged in @ 11:13.]
Tangy_Orangey: Tay, where are you? I know it’s morning, but... You normally are online at this time...
Tangy_Orangey: ... Hello...?
Tangy_Orangey: ...! Oops! I triple posted! >_>
Tangy_Orangey: ... Taaayyy...? *pokes*
Tangy_Orangey: I’ll be online later this afternoon, okay? ^^;

[Tangey_Orangey logged out @ 12:50.]
[TaylorGS logged in @ 1:07.]
TaylorGS: Rats, I missed you by a few minutes. Well, I have to talk fast. My laptop is almost out of power. The point is my home is gone--it burned down to the ground. Yeah, it sounds a bit farfetched, but since I don’t know where else to go, I’m going to find a train to your town. It’s Looksus, right? I hope so. Well, be looking for someone wearing glasses and a wavy tan shirt arriving in your town today, because that will be me! I can’t wait to
[TaylorGS idled @ 1:09.]

Fazzy
Cinnabar Island
Cinnabar Island

Post by Fazzy »

10/10! Awesome writing.

TaylorGS
Got Marsh Badge!
Got Marsh Badge!

Post by TaylorGS »

~ Prologue: Part 2 ~
---
(first person POV w/Tay)

I stared at the now blank screen of my laptop thinking, 'Great time for the power to die on me.' At least I let my net buddy know of my plan to move into her town so it wouldn't be a complete shock to her when I arrived. Now all that was left was to be sure I could actually get there, and I already had a plan. Miro's railways were the most extensive compared to any city and connected to zillions of other towns and cities. Surely, if I asked around there, I could find a train that would go to Looksus, wherever that was.

Bottled up excitement fueled my fast jog to the train station from Miro station (a help center building). Sure, my home had gone up in a pillar of flames, but I was going to meet my net buddy in real life. Wow, what a concept!

Before I knew it, I was at the train station. That place was gigantic. Most of the trains now at the station were high-tech, fast, speedy magnetic trains, or some top-line technology like that. Unfortunately, their top-of-the-line quality would most likely come with a pricey ticket for a ride, and I had close to no money. I figured to just work out whatever I could. My motto was that it was the journey that mattered, cause the end was definitely going to come.

Stepping inside the train station was like entering another world. People hurried to catch their train under the infinite neon-colored signs (installed last month) that decorated the ceiling. My first thought was to find a ticket receptionist who wasn't busy tending to a line of people and ask for a ticket to Looksus, but I discovered after passing a few desks that I would have to wait in an hour-long line before getting through to a receptionist. While I did need to get a ticket, I wasn't thrilled waiting in such a long line.

"What should I do now..." I murmured to myself, frustrated.

Something soft brushed up against my ankle. By reflex, I stared down at the ground by my feet, not quite sure what to expect to see, when I saw a cat. He was the strangest sight I had ever seen, a blue and white cat wearing a shirt!

I crouched down on my knees, looking eye level with the cat. "I bet you ran away from home 'cause your owners made you wear silly outfits..." I slowly reached out to pet the cat when he meowed in protest and nimbly sped away quickly on his four legs. "Hey, wait...!"

A chase between the cat and me followed. I nearly lost sight of him as he darted between other people in the train station, but the cat would pause, look back until he saw me, and when I started to get close to him, he would run away again. I got the impression that he wanted me to follow him, but to where, I had no clue. Then I really did lose sight of that cat, and I finally was able to catch my breath. I looked around, and to my amazement, I saw a receptionist that wasn't busy talking to anyone! What luck!

"Er... Um, hey," I nervously said to the receptionist. The receptionist looked strange because he was for some reason wearing a monkey suit (hilarious!) and a nametag on his uniform identified him as 'Porter.' "I was wondering, ummm... How much a ticket would cost to go to Look suss."

Porter raised an eyebrow and said, "Tickets today to Looksus are only 100P." He emphasized the town name, correcting my mispronunciation.
My face turned a light scarlet as I dug into my pants pockets. Great, so I had been saying the town name completely wrong ever since I had seen the name typed out. Still I couldn't believe my luck--the train ticket was extremely cheap! I gave Porter a copper coin, which he pocketed, and I waited expectantly for a ticket of some sort.

After he didn't hand me one, I said, "Er... Aren't you going to, you know, uh... give me a train ticket?"

The guy in the monkey suit gave me a strange look, then he nodded to himself, as if he understood my confusion. "Be here at 3:30 sharp, because you can't be late."

"B-but... How will I be able to get on the train without a train ticket?" I asked, confusion still written all over my face.

"I will be at the passenger door to let you in." He said.

After consulting the desk clock, I calculated that I would have about two hours until the train would be leaving. Realizing that I wasn’t going to be given a train ticket, I decided I would have to take his word that I would be board the train, and until then, I would wander around the train station to kill some time.
---
Author note: "Looksus" is pronounced as… (say the bold/capital parts of regular words) LUte - looKS - US
---

Okay... There's another update! =D

Fazzy
Cinnabar Island
Cinnabar Island

Post by Fazzy »

15/10. AWESOME!!!!!!!

TaylorGS
Got Marsh Badge!
Got Marsh Badge!

Post by TaylorGS »

~ Prologue: Part 3 ~
---
(first person POV w/Tay)

About two hours later, Porter's words were echoing in my ears as I raced to that secluded part of the train station. The boarding place for the train was right across from the receptionist counter. (To shorten an explanation of the building's frame structure, the building is very long and narrow since almost completely runs along one border of Miro.)

The clock at the receptionist desk read 3:28. If I remembered correctly, then I was early, yet there was no train at the loading dock in sight, and the desk was deserted. A few people brushed past me hurrying to wherever they were going as I stood dumbstruck thinking what to do.

'Did the monkey guy say the train would come or leave at 3:30?' I thought, starting to panic. The clock ticked to 3:29.

I wildly stared towards the empty loading dock, to the deserted reception desk, to the right corridor of people, to the left corridor of people. An employee approached me and asked with perfected feigned sympathy, "Did you lose your parents? Are you lost?"

"I..." Behind the employee, I saw the loading dock now had a train sitting there with an innocent-looking front facade (that is, if trains could appear ‘innocent’). Porter was inside the passenger compartment, urgently waving that I board quickly. The clock just turned 3:30 seconds ago. "I, er... I now know where to go, but... Thank you," I blurted, quickly stringing out some thoughts before skipping past him. The employee shrugged and absently walked away.

Porter threw open the passenger doors and called out imperatively, "Come on! We're about to leave!"

My skip quickened to a lengthened stride until I had jogged the twenty meters distance between me and the train and jumped inside the passenger compartment. Porter shut the door behind me, and as if triggered by the door, the train roared to life as it chugged out of the train station. I shielded my eyes as bright light (from the sun, obviously) unexpectedly burst through the windows.

"H... Hey, er... Porter? What was the deal with the quick boarding?" I asked, somewhat annoyed and slightly dazed.

With an apologetic shrug, he said, "This train is always on a very tight schedule... We'll be arriving in Looksus in about an hour, but until then, enjoy the ride." Porter left the back passenger compartment before I could question his time estimate.

One hour? How could that possibly be right? If I had known that Tangy_Orangey lived only one hour away on train, I would have visited her long ago. I peered outside of a window and instantly adverted my gaze. The landscape passed by at such dizzying speeds that could cause a major headache.
'Maybe that speed is why it'd only take an hour to get there,' I thought, although still somewhat dubious that a train could travel so fast. These days, it seemed that technology advanced a bit everyday.
---
Now the prologue ends, and next update will be the two-part chapter one. Stay tuned! =D

TaylorGS
Got Marsh Badge!
Got Marsh Badge!

Post by TaylorGS »

<> Chapter 1: Part 1 <>
---
(first person POV w/Tay)

Watching the landscape of buildings and city of concrete transform suddenly to a plain of endless green through the train window was entertaining... For the first five minutes. As boredom began to set in, I began to examine every inch of the compartment from my seat. There was a storage compartment overhead which I took a blanket from. I could take a nap, but I anything but sleepy.

The thought crossed my mind to check to see if there were any other passengers to talk with in the other compartment, but I decided against it. In most instances, any attempt at a conversation with me face to face would die miserably, so I didn't want to engage in any conversation on the train. Instead, I would mull over my thoughts. Or so I thought.

The back door of the passenger compartment swung open and I automatically ducked down in my seat, curled myself up into a ball, and threw the blanket over my face. I was bent on avoiding conversation with anyone.

The figure that entered drifted idly down the aisle until it stopped by my seat. "Can I have a seat here?" It asked cheerfully, "I promise I won't drool on you or anything."

I wanted to smack myself. 'Why didn't I hide under the seat?' I thought, antagonized by the presence of the other passenger. Remaining silent, I hoped that the other passenger would leave, assuming that I was asleep, but that was not the case. The other passenger hopped to the other seat directly in front of me. "I'm Rover. What's your name?" He asked.

I finally accepted that this guy wouldn't leave me alone and that I'd have to endure some conversation, or maybe perhaps if I'm unresponsive, he'd leave me alone, I thought before replying. "... Tay."

A laughter outburst came from Rover. "Wahahahahaha! What a cute name for a cute girl!"

"Umm... Yeah." Did Rover actually see me? I had a sudden urge to hide myself, so I pulled the blanket higher over my head.

"Where are you going?" He asked, obviously attempting to start a lengthy conversation. "Are you moving anywhere by chance?"

"... Yeah." I paused to remember exactly how to pronounce the name. "... Looksus..."

"You have a house there, right? It would be crazy not to..." He trailed off when I didn't respond. "I know someone who can get you a house--I'll be right back." Then I heard Rover hop off his seat and his feet land with a soft thud on the floor. His footsteps trailed away until he had left through the back door to make his phone call.

I emerged from under the blanket and inhaled a gasp of fresh air. Glancing out the window, I noticed that the area was less of a blur than before, and I determined that the region we were passing through had various elevations. The landscape was like part of a mountain area with lush green grass and trees blanketing every available inch of space. My thoughts wandered to what might happen once I get to Looksus. Then I saw my faint reflection in the window was ceased with worry. How exactly did my net friend look like? In fact, what was her real name? 'I don't have a clue...' I thought, mentally hitting myself.

"... Bye." I heard Rover say from outside.
Quickly, I recovered myself with the blanket and arranged myself on the seat to look like I never had moved. Rover re-entered the train car. "Did you miss me? Mwah!" He sang as he walked down the train aisle. I heard him stop by my seat. "I have good news. My good friend Tom Nook has two houses for sale. You have money for that, right?"

"Eh... Just a little..." I mumbled. I barely had any money before boarding the train, probably not enough to buy a house. I'd be lucky if I could even afford something like a piece of candy with how little money I had...

"No wonder you look so pitiful!" Rover exclaimed with such genuine sympathy that took the sting out of the fact that I really, in retrospect, in a sad state.
He gave my head a reassuring pat, and under the blanket I twitched. 'Hasn't this guy ever heard of personal space?!'
"Well, I have to go talk to someone, so I'll see you later!" Rover said.

Then to my relief, he left through the door that led to the other train car. With him gone, the train car had quieted to the point that I could hear my breathing. I sat up in my seat, tossing the blanket to the seat opposite of me and looked out of the window from the corner of my eye. The area outside seemed to be less rugged, but even more green, if possible, with red and orange fruit dotting the trees.
The rest of the train ride passed by uneventfully, which did not bother me one bit while I tried to imagine what would await me after the train finally pulled into Looksus.

Fazzy
Cinnabar Island
Cinnabar Island

Post by Fazzy »

20/10 AWESOME!

TaylorGS
Got Marsh Badge!
Got Marsh Badge!

Post by TaylorGS »

~ Chapter 1: Part 2 ~
---
(first person POV w/Tay)

The intercom announced, "We will be arriving soon in Looksus. Please gather your luggage and wait patiently, EEK EEK!"

After the announcement, I felt the train begin to lose its momentum. Peering as far as I could from the window, I couldn't find a city in sight, just fruit trees. Perhaps just a few more minutes, I thought.

The compartment door slid open and to my relief, it was only that guy wearing a monkey suit. "This is your stop, correct?" He asked.

"Eh... Yeah, it is..."

In the silence that fell, I realized that I was staring at Porter pondering why he had a job wearing a monkey suit that wore a uniform (why not a kitty suit?). I also gradually became aware that Porter was studying me too. I noted that it was as if we both had something on our minds, but didn't want to be the first to say it. The train now was at almost a crawl compared to its swifter speeds earlier. I decided to go first.

"Ummm... Do you like your job on the train?" I asked, trying to be tactful. I really just wanted to ask why in the world he looked like a monkey, but that would have sounded incredibly rude.

"It's a family business," he replied (and my opinion, replied evasively),"and this business has its ups and downs... But about Looksus..."

"... Yes?" I asked, expectantly.

"You might think Looksus to be a... unique town. But if you give it time, you'll grow to like living there."

The train had now stopped.

"W-what do you mean...?" Did he mean bugs or abnormal temperatures?

"You'll see." Porter said with a small smile that refused to hint any more. He pulled out a microphone and announced into it, "We have arrived in Looksus!" His announcement blared over the intercom, and Porter pocketed the microphone. "Have fun."

With no more words to be said, he opened the door to outside by pulling down on a lever. Apprehension filling within me, I literally jumped from the passenger door to the ground. I took in my new surroundings.
The train station was nothing more than a single loading platform with a simple roof over it, not a huge building. There weren't even any desks! Just one solitary open platform. The air was different... pure even, when compared to the polluted air of the city. I took a few steps forward climbing down a couple of brick steps off of the platform, awed at the differences of Miro and Looksus. Trees and grass was everywhere instead of the slabs of concrete I was accustomed to. There was a cobblestone path that led straight into town from where I stood. And... Oh my... I thought, fearful and confused, denying what I saw approaching me.

This couldn't possibly be right. My thoughts turned into denial. There was a pair of animals walking towards me. On two legs. Chatting. With each other. An orange excited orange kitty and a raccoon. Did I mention that they were CLOTHED?!

The raccoon was talking to the kitty. "Calm down, she should be here right now," he said. His words only seemed to excite her further.

"I really really really can't wait, mee-ow!" The kitty exclaimed. Then she saw me and pointed straight at me. "THERE SHE IS OHMIGOSH!!! HI TAY!!!"

She ran towards me, her paws flailing in the air above her orange-esque head and a huge grin on her face while I stood rooted to where I stood, dumbstruck from trying to process what was happening. Talking animals?! And my net friend was this orange cat?! Wh-what is this place?!
As if to add the final touch to me going on the brink of insanity, the train whistled before chugging towards its next destination, leaving me here all by myself.

The next thing I knew my vision blurred to a bright white until I wasn’t able to see anything. I heard vague gasps and cries that might have been out of concern; I felt a strong gust of wind. I felt like I was falling down, down... But I never quit hit the bottom. The last thing I remember was the touch of wings...

---
Next shall be chapter two, I think. Yes... And lots of color tags... More script. >_>;

TaylorGS
Got Marsh Badge!
Got Marsh Badge!

Post by TaylorGS »

I think this is the only other time where I used a script-like format. I really don't like script, so I tried to limit its uses...

<> Chapter 2: Part 1 <>
---

/ \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ /

Voices gently washed over me when I regained consciousness, although I lacked the strength at first to do anything else other than to listen. The voices of timid concern, one of sharp sarcasm, and a third of a rambling entepreneur was strangely soothing to hear although it sounded like garbled nonsense to me.

"Your most noteworthy contribution thus far has been frightening her upon arrival."

"I... didn't mean to..."

"From what I heard, it would be expected to be a shock for a girl like her. It was a lucky thing that you were able to catch Tay when she fainted, hmm?"

"... It was just a lucky coincidence that I was even there."

*retreating footsteps*

"I am leaving it up to you to keep her out of trouble... Tangy."

"Okay..."

*door opens and closes*

"It has been a while since that bird had that change of countenance. ... " (mumble) "She must feel pressured to find the Guardian for her Link."

Look! Tay's getting better!"

*sigh* "Lead her over to Acre B-3 soon. I need to show her the two houses I have for sale. The shops cannot be left closed too long, hmm?"

*door opens and closes*

"Tay... Tay, are you awake?"

I gave a slow and reluctant nod of my head before I rolled off the pineapple-styled bed I was on to my feet. Now that my eyes were open, I scanned the room and its curious objects. The bed was the center of the room. There was an apple-shaped clock and TV with fruit-based chairs and tables on the other side of the room.

And then there was that kitty in front of me with her eyes that were blissful, but at the same time, full of concern. A life-like large green leaf hung loosely over her forehead like an accessory, and her lack of whiskers was made up in freckles. Her face reminded me of a tangerine.
As I studied her, I erased the old picture I had created of her in my head over the time I knew her over the forum. The previous image of a giggly middle school girl with long blonde hair was shattered and replaced with that of the kitty in front of me. Not like anything was wrong with that, but it was very much unexpected to me.

I opened my mouth to talk, "... Ummm..." but it was as if I had forgotten how to start a conversation...

"Can I call you Tay still? Call me Tangy!" She said, rocking back and forth.

...and it was as if I had forgotten how to maintain a conversation. "Uh... Okay..." I flatly replied. For no reason other than an old school habit, I looked down at my shoes. (The carpet had an orange slice pattern on it.)

"C'mon, Tay! We gotta pick you out a house to buy, mee-ow!"

Without waiting for me to nod, Tangy grabbed my hand and ran outside, dragging me along with her. I couldn't help it, but I winced at the touch of her furry paws.

Fallen2grace
Cerulean City
Cerulean City

Post by Fallen2grace »

10/10! awsomeness