Majoras Mask

Chat about any video games in here not related to Pokémon.

Moderator: Forum staff

Levi
Pewter City
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Majoras Mask

Post by Levi »

has anybody played majoras mask if you have tell me what you think about it
Member of the Umbreon Club- PM pikapower06 to join~

heres my diamond favorite pokemon

:Empoleon: :Mantine: :Pikachu: :Noctowl: :Glaceon: :Venusaur: :pigeot: :Blaziken: :Blastoise: :Charizard: :Swampert: :Sceptile: :Machamp: :Torterra: :Infernape: :Flareon: :Alakazam: :Maganium: :Typhlosion: :Crockanaw:

TaylorGS
Got Marsh Badge!
Got Marsh Badge!

Post by TaylorGS »

I think Majora's Mask is a really unique and awesome Zelda title.

I really liked collecting all the masks (I luff the Bunny Hood's speed! <3) and figuring out how to help everyone in the Bomber's Notebook.

What probably annoyed me the most was the saving. To make the save pernament, you'd have to go back in time. You'd have to completely beat a dungeon before you could pernamently save. I'm used to saving like, every room in a dungeon. o_o;
... Once the GCN froze on me, so I ended up redoing the whole Woodfall Temple all over, fairies, boss, and all. >_<
I drop by every now and then... I shall never be just a memory! *cackles*
... Not back to the regularly scheduled thread... ^^;

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey

Post by Pikachu3828 »

Majora's Mask was unfortunate in that it came out after Ocarina of Time, arguably the best Zelda ever and a contender for the best game ever. It really set a standard no game could ever possibly reach and so it went largely unnoticed, which is a shame since it's a really good game and the mask system was pretty damn fun.

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.

1234pikachu
Viridian Forest
Location: Waiting at the shop for you to come and buy my cheap bubble gum I found on the floor!

Post by 1234pikachu »

I like it,just that the Great Bay Temple really annoys me.Like just as you think you have finished the hard bits there's the boss.Otherwise I love it and you get to turn into other creatures.though there is th film when you have to go to the moon.