Got a Question? Get an Answer Here

All discussion regarding The Pika Club's Adoption Agency goes within this forum and its subforums.
Mordecham
Cerulean City
Cerulean City
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Re: Got a Question? Get an Answer Here

Post by Mordecham »

While not all of them, there are actually a lot of Pokemon that have subtle gender differences like that. They aren't always obvious at a glance, but slightly smaller or larger horns or teeth or whatever are hidden all over the place.

3DS friend code: 0705-3626-6575 (Poison Friend Safari with Cascoon, Ariados, and Toxicroak)

shiroyama
First Pokémon!

Post by shiroyama »

does it gives here a list of how many poke from one exist and how many shinys ?
*can`T find XD*
so like gastly number of exist xx and shinys xx
for every poke?

and, the fishing thing...
is it just like luck?
i can fishing the hole day but nothing will bite...
oo"

Sally_Ann
Cerulean City
Cerulean City

Post by Sally_Ann »

Sadly there isn't a full list of how many pokes of what type and how many shinies exist here yet. Who_Knows_Who_Cares can check the database occasionally if you feel you are the first person to get a particular evolution though.

It was one of the list of things I have to suggest becasue it helps so much with trade values and shop values how many of a particular type of poke exist.

(Yeah, I know theres one on Virtuadopt and its so useful I use it 20 times a day)

And yes, the fishing is just luck unfortunatly :( Keep at it though.

OFFLINE MOVING HOUSE - BACK 4-6 WEEKS

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey

Post by Pikachu3828 »

shiroyama wrote:does it gives here a list of how many poke from one exist and how many shinys ?
*can`T find XD*
so like gastly number of exist xx and shinys xx
for every poke?
Sally_Ann wrote:Sadly there isn't a full list of how many pokes of what type and how many shinies exist here yet. Who_Knows_Who_Cares can check the database occasionally if you feel you are the first person to get a particular evolution though.

It was one of the list of things I have to suggest becasue it helps so much with trade values and shop values how many of a particular type of poke exist.

(Yeah, I know theres one on Virtuadopt and its so useful I use it 20 times a day)
I'd never actual given this a thought but I will now be sure to include something like this in 2.2 as I realise how helpful it can be!

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.

shiroyama
First Pokémon!

Post by shiroyama »

on va i don`t use it XD
i use it on gpxplus. ^^
and there it is in the pokedex
like this:
Bulbasaur

Egg description:
A turquoise egg with dark spots on it. Something seems vaguely familiar about it....
Flavour text:
Bulbasaur can be seen napping in bright sunlight. There is a seed on its back. By soaking up the sun's rays, the seed grows progressively larger.

Pokémon Information
Height: 0.7m
Weight: 6.0 kg
Happiness: 70
Egg Steps: 5,120
Total EXP: 1,059,900
Type: Grass, Poison

Site Information
Total eggs: 3,109
Total hatched: 50,756
Total shinies: 308
Total users: 26,033
Updated at 3:37, 6:37, 9:37 and 12:37, both AM and PM, Server Time.

Evolves To:

Base Stats
HP: 44 ATK: 46 DEF: 46 SATK: 61 SDEF: 61 SPD: 42

Dex
Obtained: 4 times
Shiny Dex
Obtained: 0 times

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey

Post by Pikachu3828 »

We already have a Pokédex for actual detailed info on each individual Pokémon so it's redundant including that information in the AA, particularly since it isn't used, but I'll be sure to include more detailed statistical information pertinent to the AA in 2.2 (which will include a return of the Hall of Fame)

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.

Sally_Ann
Cerulean City
Cerulean City

Post by Sally_Ann »

VA is a lot simpler, it gives a few details but the main thing is the number availible and number of shinies out there. All you do is click on the dex image in the pokedex to be taken to this screen.

The top 10 numbers owned by users got added at the bottom later when collecting pokemon armies became popular after people had completed their dex.

I really wouldn't be interested in all the other junk stats about height and weight (Edit: Yeah agrre with the boss, I would go to the pokedex if I needed that, not the Adoption agency). Sorry for the poor quality screenie, it's just to give an idea.

http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/c11eb8cce4

Mordecham
Cerulean City
Cerulean City

Post by Mordecham »

"Return" of the Hall of Fame? What did the Hall of Fame display when it was around before? Did it show who was the first to get different Pokemon species, or was it a collection of those factoids that come up on the Homepage? (or maybe something else entirely?)

3DS friend code: 0705-3626-6575 (Poison Friend Safari with Cascoon, Ariados, and Toxicroak)

WhoKnows_WhoCares
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Custom Title: The Dark Trainer
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 438184851741

Post by WhoKnows_WhoCares »

it was similar to those factoids on the front page. Richest was one of the lists if i remember rightly. But it was a top ten list, not just the top, and delt with most interactions, most fished, most fossils revived, most stones mined, most seen, most caught and my personal favorite - Higestest TEAM level. it was fun to watch some people climb that table then drop when they switched out a fully evolved pokemon.
Member of the Umbreon Club - PM pikapower06 to Join.

Thanks to miradapurple for creating my cool avatar.

Pokémon Pearl FC: Ace/4381 8485 1741

Sally_Ann
Cerulean City
Cerulean City

Post by Sally_Ann »

WhoKnows_WhoCares wrote:it was similar to those factoids on the front page. Richest was one of the lists if i remember rightly. But it was a top ten list, not just the top, and delt with most interactions, most fished, most fossils revived, most stones mined, most seen, most caught and my personal favorite - Higestest TEAM level. it was fun to watch some people climb that table then drop when they switched out a fully evolved pokemon.
That sounds absolutely awesome, you get a bit self focused in this game becasue you can't see what anyone else is doing. I personally loved it when you 2 were battling for the top 100 pokemon and I can imagine the Hall of Fame would be very similar but with more to watch.

I'll definitly be chasing down Undeads 75,982 interactions for sure :P

Mordecham
Cerulean City
Cerulean City

Post by Mordecham »

Sally_Ann wrote:
WhoKnows_WhoCares wrote:it was similar to those factoids on the front page. Richest was one of the lists if i remember rightly. But it was a top ten list, not just the top, and delt with most interactions, most fished, most fossils revived, most stones mined, most seen, most caught and my personal favorite - Higestest TEAM level. it was fun to watch some people climb that table then drop when they switched out a fully evolved pokemon.
That sounds absolutely awesome, you get a bit self focused in this game becasue you can't see what anyone else is doing. I personally loved it when you 2 were battling for the top 100 pokemon and I can imagine the Hall of Fame would be very similar but with more to watch.

I'll definitly be chasing down Undeads 75,982 interactions for sure :P
Speaking of that battle...if Goggy's Blastoise is level 100, then how did WhoKnows_WhoCares's Flygon pass it up when it is also at level 100? Is "Highest Level" now just "Most Recent to Hit Level 100"? (Note: Any username mentioned in this post is not a sufficient answer to this question; just sayin' :-P )

WhoKnows_WhoCares
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Custom Title: The Dark Trainer
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 438184851741

Post by WhoKnows_WhoCares »

i think its the same reason i ended up as the top pokemon for 5 minutes when we hit the same level - technically i have more exp in the level than Goggy does.

When meditation island or a rare candy levels up a pokemon, it doesnt add the exp needed to make the next level. It gives you all the exp you would need to get that level from scratch. I.e, if you need 100 exp to make a level, it gives you 100 exp... regardless of if you have 1, 25 of 95 exp in that level already. What happens to the left over is directly applied to the next level, so you still have that 1, 25 or 95 exp for the next level.

In terms of the highest pokemon, First it would work out who had the highest level and then who would have the most exp in that level. Now it could have been a case of Goggy having 21exp in the level and myself having 22, but that would still make mine the highest leveled pokemon.
Member of the Umbreon Club - PM pikapower06 to Join.

Thanks to miradapurple for creating my cool avatar.

Pokémon Pearl FC: Ace/4381 8485 1741

shiroyama
First Pokémon!

Post by shiroyama »

would like to know...
how many legends are shiny
and how many darkrais exist and where shiny.

does anybody know it from the admins? XD

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey

Post by Pikachu3828 »

shiroyama wrote:would like to know...
how many legends are shiny
and how many darkrais exist and where shiny.

does anybody know it from the admins? XD
There are 18 Darkrai and yours is the only shiny one.

shiroyama
First Pokémon!

Post by shiroyama »

thx
but i thought it would be more darkrais/giratinas oo
(not shiny but existing ^^)