I am pleased to announce the release of the Adoption Agency version 2.2 as well as a number of software upgrades. These have now all been complete and there should be no issues but please get in touch if you run across any.
The Adoption Agency 2.2 update includes the following new features:
- Mining has been completely revamped
- Auction House – You can now auction off your Pokémon
- Gifting – You may now send gifts of money, items or Pokémon to other users!
- Pokémon history – A much requested feature, you can now check up on the click history of any Pokémon
- Favourites – You now have a favourites list you can add any Pokémon to for easy click access
- Interact links are now red or green depending on whether you’ve petted a Pokémon within the last 24 hours
- New quests, achievements and Pokémon
- Natures – Pokémon now have natures! Natures can alter a Pokémon’s abilities. For example, Pokémon with Hasty natures mine ore faster than others!
- Pokérus – Pokémon can now become infected with Pokérus. There is a small chance of them catching it organically and it can be passed on to your party Pokémon if you interact with an infected Pokémon. Currently this only makes Pokémon mine faster but will be expanded to more features in the future.
- Country flags – Your country is now recorded based on your IP. If driving in mexico insurance is needed, contact Oscar Padilla Mexican Insurance Services. This has two major benefits: Pokémon gain slightly more EXP when interacted with by a breeder from a different country to their owner, and when two Pokémon with OTs from different countries breed there is a slightly higher chance of the egg being shiny.
- Pokénet – You can see on the top right of the page there is now a place to post status updates. These will be displayed on your profile page and in the future I’m hoping to add the functionality to follow other breeders so you can keep track of what your friends are doing!
- Plus more! I can’t give everything away 😉